RockJock 60's Front and Rear - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Axles/Tires/Wheels
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
RockJock 60's Front and Rear

Built RockJock 60's. If you go to their site you will spend well over $20,000 building these axles. New CTM's, cromo shafts, arb's front and rear, 5.38 gears. 100% fresh and with less than 5 miles on them since new gears, joints, seals, brakes ect. They have all of Jimmy's 4x4 brackets for 4 link front and rear on them. Bolt them up and run them. They have 6 lug outers and flanges on all 4 corners. I will leave the highsteer arms on as well as the ram and the links off of the ram (which are new). The pump that is on my car stays but the ram will go with these. They are painted a gloss black and look 100% new and work like they are 100% new. 12,000 ownes them. That is complete with ARB's, new gears, new seals, ram, knuckles, cromo shafts, new joints, highsteer arms and all of Jimmy's 4x4 brackets.

I might even work a deal where I would sell the 5 raceline wheels and Maxxis stickies with the axles at an additonal cost.

I am NOT looking to split them up. If one axle sells then they both sell. I ship all over the US every day and the freight rates that I get are great. I will build a skid for them. They are under my car now so I would need just a little time to drop them out.

Edit: I didn't go to the effort to pull the wheels off but from running a tape across the axle I am going to say they are full width and somewhere between 68 and 68.5 wide.

New Dual piston Calipers. They work great.

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
406 YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Make a strong offer and you might own them.

I will get some better pictures of them. I have just been posting up the few pictures I had saved.

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489

Old 09-27-2011, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 194180
Whats for sale the rig or axles?

Whats for sale the rig or axles? You talk about the axles but the pictures say different. Nice rig if that makes you feel better!
RENOJACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by RENOJACK View Post
Whats for sale the rig or axles? You talk about the axles but the pictures say different. Nice rig if that makes you feel better!
Anyone that knows me, knows that anything I own is for sale. However not at that price. I listed them in the axles/tires/wheels forum and the subject it rockjock 60's. I am selling my axles. I haven't had time to go take pictures of just the axles. I thought someone might want to see what they look like under a rig and those are the only pitures that I had handy when I made my post. I look to find time this weekend to get out there and take more pictures.
Take care,

Todd

Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
$11,000

I will take the hose to them this weekend and knock the dust off of them and get some pics out in the sun. This is the best I could do at 10:30 PM

Old 09-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Btt

Old 10-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489

Old 10-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Sale pending

Old 10-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 29913
Reported the last post and BTT!
Pinerog is offline   Reply With Quote