Pirate 4x4 banner

Unimog Double Bead Locks

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  shevygi 
#1 ·
We added a set of Unimog 12 Bolts to our garage sale section. We can add any options you prefer. But these are ready to go! Check them out.

Garage Sale

See less See more
#9 ·
unimog wheels

How thick is center material? how much extra for rock rings and pvc inserts? do you know if these will fit over 419 see with factory disc brakes?

#10 ·
How thick is center material? how much extra for rock rings and pvc inserts? do you know if these will fit over 419 see with factory disc brakes?
The centers are 3/8" grade 50. Rock rings depend on which ones you go with but most of them are $42 bucks if we drop them in and welder them up.

PVC's are $50 each.

These will fit over your 419's.

Total price tag with all the goodies = $1339.96 shipped to your door.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Andy

#11 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. how well balanced are the wheels( could i do 55mph down the road)? these axles are both steerable, went and measured this morning the rotors a right around 17"? is it a shallow enough back spacing that will allow them to work? will the standard rock ring let me get a impact on the lugs with out a swivel?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.