Pirate 4x4 banner

New vendor. Nitro, Detroit, ARB, Eaton.

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  ct67_72 
#1 ·
Give a new business the opportunity to meet your needs!
I have great deals on all Nitro parts.
Nitro axle shafts come with a lifetime warranty. Add Excalibur joints and the entire assembly is guaranteed against breakage for life!
My product lines include;
ARB
Eaton
TJM
RCV
Auburn
Mile Marker etc.
I also have a complete line of axle tools available.
I also supply transmission parts for all makes and models. No numbers listed on the site so PM me for estimates. Transtec overhaul kits, Alto, kolene, Transgo etc.
Pm me for prices or check my website.
I am trying to add numbers daily, so if you dont see it just shoot me a message!
DMRTransmission offers on and off road drivetrain parts for all makes.
Thank you!

#2 ·
In stock orders usually ship the same day and all ground orders are upgraded to third day delivery for free. Any where in the country!

#3 ·
Gears

I need a quote for the following delivered to 28376-
88 and down 14bolt 5.13 gears for a 4.56 carrier-pn GM14T-513-NG
14bolt master install kit- pn MK GM14T-A
14bolt 1350 YOKE - U-BOLT STYLE- pn YOKGM14T-1350-U
78 High pinion dana60 5.13 gears for a 4.10 carrier-pn D60R-513R-T-NG
Dana60 master install kit- pn MK D60-F

those part numbers are for Nitro gear, if you have better deals on other brands just let me know.

Thanks,
Pat

#8 ·
Pm me for special pricing on gear packages.
Great pricing on all ARB, Eaton, and powertrax lockers. Most in stock and ready to ship.
Free 3 day shipping upgrade on all ground orders.
Think you found a better price? PM ME!

#15 ·
Please PM me a price to 60504 for a 2005 Jeep LJ Rubicon

Looking at 5.13's and 5.38's with full install kits. Also what price do you RCV shafts at for this setup.
I left a message for you in your visitor messages.

#16 ·
Thank you for the orders! Don't forget, all ground orders are automatically upgraded to 3 day express. Get your parts in 3 days anywhere in the continental US for no extra charge!

#19 ·
I currently have a special on the shafts for $850, shipping is usually around 45$ but I will make sure.
I wanted to reply here so I can state the warranty. Here it is right from the Nitro website;
*Chromoly front Axles, Excalibur Joints, 30/30 Birfield kits - Warrantied against manufacturing defects for the life of the vehicle. These products are also covered for Breakage. The Shaft / joint must be BROKEN. Wear, twisting, bending are not warrantable. Damages caused by failure of other parts are not warrantable, for example broken U-joint (other than Nitro Excalibur) causing damage to Axle ears.

Which equates to if its broken, it will be replaced. With the excalibur joints it also covers the ears if the joint breaks. But it must be BROKEN. I think thats a pretty good deal.

#22 ·
I apologize, I have been out of commission for a little while. I am finally getting back into the groove of things so if you still need a price just shoot me a PM or reply here please and I will get that for you. Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.