Pirate 4x4 banner

Diff Lockers - Black Friday special

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bansheeracer2003 
#1 · (Edited)
We are repeating our Black Friday special again this year across all models of 4x4 Lokka Automatic differential lockers
I've added to the old thread as well

Use the Lokka wizard at Lokka.com to select your model and enter the voucher code
Black2013
Or just send us a request.

The special applies to all models of Lokka locking differentials

Some examples of 4x4 locker sale pricing
$179 - Lokka Diff Locker, Jeep Dana 30
$198 - Lokka Diff Locker, Jeep Dana 35 including heavy duty crosspin upgrade
$198 - Lokka Diff Locker, Jeep and Ford Dana44
$199 - Lokka Diff Locker, Jeep AMC20
$209 - Lokka Diff Locker, Jeep Chrysler 8.25

All prices include USA delivery

All the best

Mark

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Wish I had found this earlier! I could have saved enough to pay my Customs charges for importing this into the US! I have been running Powertrax Lock Right in both front and rear of my 1977 CJ5 for several years. Recently, the rear sheared three of the pins. Upon further examination, I discovered I had not installed the correct thrust washers to obtain the proper clearance. My bad! So, I contacted Powertrax about repair parts and it turned out that repair parts cost more than a complete new Lokka. I ordered the Lokka and two days later it was shipped from Australia on Wednesday and arrived way out here in the boonies of Arkansas on Friday! Incredible shipping service. However, the pins and springs were missing! I contacted them via email and it took another week to get them. So I was down for two weeks total. I installed the unit, being careful to maintain proper clearances per their instructions and it works beautifully. I am very pleased. It is quieter than the Lock Right I replaced. Now a surprise was in order. About a week later, I get an invoice from TNT Express for $35.50 Customs Clearance Fees! I was NOT expecting that. The U.S. Customs duty was $5.50 and they charged me $30.00 for submitting the paper work to Customs and paying the $5.50 Customs Duty fee. So, be prepared to get an additional invoice. This brought the total cost to $255.50. I have not heard back from Lokka about why this extra charge nor why they did not notify me in advance that I would be responsible for Customs charges by TNT Express.

#5 ·
Perzaklie,

This has happened once or twice and we organise a credit back from the freight forwarders.
Usually its US customs picking on an item for no apparent reason, but its not supposed to occur.

It usually takes them a week or so to trace back to understand why the charge occurs before they credit it.

If you lodged a query it will be in process and I expect it will done soon.
I dont handle this end of it but I'll check

Also if you purchased yours in the last 7 days you'll get the special price anyway !

Just PM me with your details

Cheers

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.