Pirate 4x4 banner

Toyota Rear Axle Truss!

8K views 48 replies 5 participants last post by  Gravel Maker 
#1 ·
Here we are, along the same lines of all our Crowned Trusses. This is the truss all Toyota guys have been waiting for!

This one, just like all of ours is shaped for maximum strength. The Crowned back will help keep your axle straight for years to come and if you combine it with the top truss you can feel free to jump it!

The truss is made from 3/16" steel and the fill hole access port completely protects the plug. They are meant to be welded full length. Start in the middle with 4" welds on top and bottom then heavy tack it everywhere. Then work from the outside in with 3" stitches alternating top to bottom until done.

These are slightly thicker than the housing and will definitely make that axle last til you are ready!

Toyota Mini Rear Back Truss - RuffStuff Specialties

See less See more
#15 ·
I found these in your vendor forum, but anyone have any more pics of these installed??? I plan on grinding the welds smooth in the middle and on the ends of the truss, I think it will look really clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.