Pirate 4x4 banner

Yukon from DMR

4K views 66 replies 4 participants last post by  ct67_72 
#1 ·
PM me for pricing on all things Yukon and USA standard.
Gears, lockers, shafts, hubs, joints, spools etc!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have started to add Yukon to the website, DMR Off Road but PM me for the best prices.
Think you got a better price? PM me and I will do my best to beat it!

#9 ·
Thank you for the orders. For the fastest response make sure to pm, or e mail me at dmrtransmission@gmail.com im in the shop all day and cany always get the phone.

#14 ·
Diff wizard is up and running on tje website. You can look up your parts by application now and never get the wrong part! Make sure to pm me for pirate pricing though!

#18 ·
I apologize to anyone that asked for a quote. I have been out of commission for a while and am finally getting back into the swing of things after my last surgery.
I will be checking back regularly so if you need a price please pm me or reply here! I will do everything possible to make up for my down time. Thanks!

#20 ·
Yukon now offers 6 year warranty on Zip lockers! Pricing well below the competitors. Pm me for pricing.

Attachments

#22 ·
We are moving yukon this month! Pm me for pricing. Thinknyou found the best price? Send it to me. I will do whatever I can to meet or beat anyones prices!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.