Pirate 4x4 banner

H1 Beadlocks

252K views 2K replies 646 participants last post by  Dookey 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Old center that had been cutout on the left. Ring with the center cut out on the right.

It is unreal how clean it cuts them. And how perfect. If you look at the pics below you will see 3 tabs that are in there stock. Those are so you can not mess up aligning it. We cut just far enough out to keep those there.

#3 ·
After this process the wheel is sandblasted and preped for powder coat.

#4 ·
NOW SELLING RECENTERED WHEELS WITH PRESSED CENTERS!!!!

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
Sent:D

first quote--5 12 bolts to 72830

second quote-- 5 8 bolts to 72830

And maybe a clarification on the advantage of the 12 bolt over the 8 bolt for those of us who are H1 challenged

quote for 4 8bolt wheels, no rubber, no run flats. To 06111 Please
Thanks

2-8 bolt without runflats or tires. w/shipping to 55423

How much for 2 12 bolts to 99701? Don't need the tires, just 2 rims.

#5 ·
PVC inserts

Mag runflat (pictured below)

Rubber runflat pictured below

If you look at the picture below. The wheel on the top left has a mag runflat. The wheel on the top left (black) has a rubber runflat. The wheel on the bottom right has a PVC insert.

Rock Rings. Standard on left. Wicked on right

[/

#11 ·
I just got into the office and will start working on the quotes for everyone. The dif. between 8 and 12 bolts are the outside rings that make them a beadlock. They come in either 8 or 12 bolt rings. They in no way effect the bolt patern of your hubs. The first batch I picked up is almost gone. But early this next week I will be making a road trip and picking up a lot more. At that time I will take pictures of what I have and be able to better show you the difference between the 8 and 12 bolt rings.

Thanks for your time!
Todd

#13 ·
Thanks!

I'll have them banded to a skid ready to ship by the end of the day monday or first thing tuesday. Thanks again:D

Todd

#12 ·
I just wanted to share what can be done
with about 8$ worth of paint and this will
let me show you what a 8 bolt ring looks like.

This is what the wheels start out looking like

This is the paint I used.

This is with the 8 bolt rings off before paint

Before on right after on left

Rings after paint

Painted rings on painted wheels

This picture shows what they look like
mounted on 42's as well as what the runflats
look like. They are easy to split because
they are a 2pc. wheel. I used a 5 gal. bucket
to mount my 42's.

Put your runflat in your tire first.

There are 4 bolts in total to put them together.
Then slide the main rim over the bucket.
Drop the tire over it and bolt up the outer ring. Easy:D

#16 ·
THANKS FOR THE ORDERS GUYS!!

I'll be picking up the 12 bolts on tuesday of next week and will be able to ship them wed-fri. I need a little time to take the tires off of them

Take care,

Todd

#17 ·
Going Tuesday to get a lot more of these. If you want to buy in bulk I will see what I can do to help you out on the price. Anyone looking for 16.5 tires give me a shout. I'm selling a lot more wheels than wheels and tire combos so I'll need to move some of them. Let me know what you are after and we will work a deal. Take care and thanks for all the orders guys:eek:

Todd

#20 ·
Not yet. I'm not sure how to come up with the deal to cover my neck. I've seen guys have their rigs fall off cliffs 50 feet. That would be the guy calling me telling me my welds didn't hold up:laughing: So I'm going to have to come up with something for people to sign or something taking the pressure off of me. I plan on welding up a set for myself in the next week or 2. I want to send them off to the powder coater and see where I am money wise so I know what to charge. I'll keep you posted and thanks for asking

I need a complete set of 4, 12bolts shipped to:
business address:
Red Bluff CA 96080
I'll get you quoted on Monday. I'll quote you with and without tires just so you can get a feel for what you want to do (as far as freight).

Thanks again for all the orders guys!!! Look for me next year on the worlds strongest man contest after breaking down all these beadlocks. I'm going to have to go buy shirts with bigger arms or cut them down to tank tops:laughing:

Todd

#22 ·
Not a problem. I'll have it to you tomorrow when I get to my office.

Todd

#26 ·
PM'ed

Do you have any of the outer half of 8 bolt? I am looking for two. If not then price of two 8 bolt, to 83642, business.
Sorry bro....Wheel and ring (together)at this time. 30 bones without the runflat. I will send you the outer ring only for the same 30 bones but you will save a lot in shipping if I only have to send the rings. (less weight)

looking for price on 1 rubber runflat insert to 99301
Pm'ed ya

#30 ·
I believe I have everyone quoted. If not please PM me so I can get it for you.

Derrick36
your Beadlocks and runflats will go out tomorrow. I got them banded up today and shrink wraped but it was to late to call to have them picked up.

#31 ·
I would like a quote on five 8 bolt rims to 77566. Also I only need the inner part. So if you have some with bent outer rings, maybe you could cut me a deal. You can keep the outer part I wont need them. I want to cut my rims and use them to widen another set.
Unless you sell some rings to widen H1 rims. If so Ill take 5 :D
Thanks
-Nick

#38 ·
let me know how many you are after and I'll get ya quoted.
Thanks,

Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.