Pirate 4x4 banner

Pit Bull Tires

287K views 2K replies 1K participants last post by  4ws.com 
#1 ·
Pit Bull Tires -- Great Prices -- MANY Sold to Happy P4x4 Members

Post up the size, your zip code and if it is a commercial or business address you want the tires shipped to (commercial is always cheaper). I'll PM you a quote on a set of Pit Bulls.

Unsure about sizes? Check them out on our web site:
Radial Tires
Bias Ply
UTV/ATV Tires

We can also do package deals on Pit Bull Tires mounted and balanced on Raceline bead locks and other wheels, just ask. We can mount and computer spin balance any Pit Bulls up to and including the 44s.

Because we are a real business (not a fly-by-night company running out of a basement), you may pick up your tires at our shop, or bring your vehicle for us to mount and balance the tires on your current wheels or we can ship the tires to you. Also, we keep regular phone hours, so if you ever need to reach us just call 800-954-0065. We are located at 2335 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802. You can look us up on Google maps to verify that we have a legit location.

UPDATE:
Pit Bull is having a hard time keeping most of the popular sizes in stock. As a result, we have beefed up inventory levels at our warehouse. We are centrally located and might have sizes in stock that nobody else does.

See less See more
#10 ·
PMs have been sent.

I also have a set of 5 39.5x16.5-20 blems in stock. I will only sell them as a set of 5 (not 4). Let me know your zip code and I will send a quote.

Also, check out the Pirate review of the 42 inch Rokers:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/Pitbull/

#12 ·
Positive Vendor Feedback

Well I did it, I decided to give something other than a Super Swamper a try, I ordered a set of five 42 x 15 16.5 Rockers. I am really excited, everything I read about them leads me to beleive I will be happy with these tires.

I wanted to post that Kevin was very helpfull, he answered all my questions and it only took about five minutes to complete my order. Kevin believed my order may even go out today, that's pretty good if you ask me.

I believe I got a good deal and placing the order was a snap. Good vendor to deal with if you decide to order a set of PitBull's.

Thanks Kevin!

#13 ·
Pit Bull just informed us that they have a couple sets of the new 42X15-17 and 44X1950-17 in stock. These are the first production run and they don't have many if you want a quote on a set let me know.

#18 ·
42 Maddog

Does this mean a 42" Maddog is in the plans? I want to run the Maddog but the 39" is a little too small for me. I would also need it in a 17" wheel.

#23 ·
would like a quote for

4 - PB2474D – 39X1450-16.5 MADDOG

to 95826 business addy

Thanks

#25 ·
Prices have been sent.

Just a reminder: The tires that are currently on sale for 15% off will be going back to their normal price at the end of this week, so you need to order now to get those prices.

#28 ·
4ws.com :Thanks for posting. I don't know your best tire for it's use, could you rate your tires for it's best use, best tire for mud,best tire for super mud, best tire for mud and hi-way best for rock, best for hi-way and dirt roads Alaska
types and so on. I thank will help a lot of us .

#29 ·
I'm not really sure what the difference is between mud, super mud and mud. Here's my opinion on them after a few years of use:

I have ran the Rockers on two of my rigs. One of them for 3 years now, the other one for 1.5 years and am getting ready to replace one worn out set for a new set of Rockers...just bigger. I have drove them to every wheeling event we have been to in the country (Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Moab, Hot Springs, and more). I've wheeled them pretty aggressively in terrain that ranges from the rocks of Moab to the hill climbs in Hot Springs. I have never gotten a flat on or off-road. I have pushed the tire off a bead on one of the vehicles twice. The tires have had several cuts, but none deep enough to make me worry. We have had no problems with tread chunking at all.

Basically, these tires work, they are priced reasonably and are made by a stand up company and made in America. :usa:

The Rocker is the best choice if you do a lot of wheeling. It is the most aggressive and the best seller by far. It will do fine on the road, you just have to keep the air pressure high enough to keep the edge of the big lugs from shimmying the tire. I normally air these down to 12 on a 20" wheel and 8 on a 16.5" wheel.

The Maddog is also a great choice off-road. It's just about as aggressive as the Rocker, but the tread is layed out in a lot different pattern. It will work well in mud and snow as well. Also, the Maddog will be a little better on the street than the Rocker.

The Growler is a good all-around tire. The larger sizes have more void in the tread so they still work really well offroad. This is a good tire for sand/dirt. I've seen several rigs running these doing stadium races. Also, the 31" size uses polyester instead of nylon to work better in the desert. This tire is the best tire for street use that Pit Bull makes, but it's still a bias tire that is very capable off-road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.