Pirate 4x4 banner

Complete Dana 70 disc kits $300 shipped!

23K views 92 replies 27 participants last post by  GubNi 
#1 · (Edited)
Universal weld on disc kits $300 shipped!

Due to so many variations in Dana 70 axles I am selling a weld on kit. It will also work on dana 80 axles and almost any other 8 lug axle. It's $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states! Yep I really mean complete - here's what you get:

I have bolt on bracket for Ford Dana 70 and Chevy Dana 70 dually

3/8" thick laser cut brackets
new GM rotors
rebuilt GM calipers with steel pistons
semi metallic brake pads
caliper pins
rubber flex hoses
banjo bolts with copper washers
anti-rattle clips

For only $20 more upgrade to braided stainless hoses.

This kit will work with dually axles, but not dually tires. I can help you though. Send me a message if you need a kit for dually tires.

I need to know what size tube diameter you have. I sell the brackets for 2.75", 3", 3.25", and 3.5" axle tubes. Your axle tube size may vary depending on year and model. If your axle tube is between the sizes I suggest to order the smaller size and grind it out.

Also check your stud diameter size. Some Dana 70 studs (especially Dodge) are bigger than 9/16. If so you may need to drill bigger holes in the rotor for your studs.

Instructions? No I don't have detailed instructions. This is really simple to install for anyone who has a clue about how brakes work. Only word of advise is this kits requires the rotor on the backside of the hub and bolt everything together and bleed the brakes before you weld the bracket. Tack it in place while someone is holding the brake and take it all off and weld it good on both sides. There should be about 1/8th inch clearance between the caliper pins and the rotor when properly installed.

Emergency brakes? I do offer emergency brake calipers for $200 extra.

Order at www.lugnut4x4.com or send paypal to gubni at comcast dot net and include the axle diameter you need the kit for. You can also call me if you want 423-737-0265 -- Shawn. I can accept credit cards over the phone if that's better for you.

See less See more
#8 ·
I want one for D70 Dually.

#14 ·
Just want to say that this is a great kit for the price. The value and customer service can't be beat in my opinion. In my experience with purchasing this kit, somehow the first shipment out to me was lost in transit by fedex. Shawn stepped up and shipped me out a new one asap without question and even compensated me some for the hassle. I then somehow recieved the wrong brackets. Again he stepped up and had the correct ones shipped right out to me and in my hand within three days! I understand shit happens sometimes and mistakes are made. Shawn provided fast responces to my PM's and took care of any issue that came about within a timely fashon.

Great guy to deal with!

If you need a complete rear disc brake kit at a great price w/ excellent customer service to back it up... LOOK NO FURTHER!

Thanks again Shawn!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.