Pirate 4x4 banner

4340 Shafts and 300m Joints- In Stock

23K views 299 replies 190 participants last post by  jayxj96 
#1 ·
We have Nitro, Ten factory and Superior Shafts in stock and ready to ship.

All shafts carry a lifetime warranty, warranty good through us or manufacturer. We have the widest availabilty not the largest number but availabilty on shafts. Every application is in stock. And Custom lengths are ready to be splined.

We also have 300m Ujoints in stock for 44's and 60's. If you break a shaft with our joints installed, it is no questions asked immediate warranty. You don't even have to wait to send it back.

Everything ships same day if ordered by 5pm Eastern time.

We also have a wharehouse on the west coast for faster ship times.

100_1617.jpgEXCALIBER 60.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
we have had good success out of the 60's so we can try the 44's ill warranty the first one if it breaks in the clearenced area but then not after that. as long as it does not break where it is clearanced warranty still good. We have not seen a 60 one break in the clearenced area yet. and we can clearence those for you. Thanks, Chase

#5 ·
Can i get a quote on a set of supirior evolution shafts with 300m joints for a hp d44 3/4ton full width ford to 97415. Will be running chevy 8lug outer knucles and big hubs. Also what is the current angle of degree for turning without relief machining?

Thanks,

Brandon

#7 · (Edited)
Looking at future buildup options for my D44. How much for a set of Alloys for a '79 Ford HP D44 with the 300m joints to 45601? How much for the same thing but with the USA X joint instead? Also looking at the Alloy axle seals.

#11 ·
PM sent, if your not going with 300 joints, we recomend the spicers, the alloy joints although greasable and the bodies seem to hold up the caps seem to fail more than the spicer. 760's

#13 ·
yes we will warranty the shafts if they fail in the clearneced part we will warranty the first 2 and that is all but again i have neve seen one fail in the clearenced area

This post has been deleted
#26 · (Edited)
Can I please get a quote on all 3 shaft set ups for a 78 Ford F250 3/4 ton HPD44 with the 300M joints shipped to 89410 (I'm in Nevada). I am in the market and am trying to figure out what company I want to go with. If they come from the west coast wherehouse it should be faster and cheaper too.

Thank you,
Geoff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.