Pirate 4x4 banner

TrailWorthyFab.com Show and Tell Thread

157K views 480 replies 106 participants last post by  Dookey 
#1 ·
Please keep looking as there are TONS of posts/pictures of our wheels in this thread.

I have pictures all over pirate of our wheels. In customers build threads and in a lot of posts that I have made. People ask me all the time if I have a picture of this or a picture of that. I'm going to post up some pictures of some of the wheels we have made and we would love for customers to post up pictures of our whees on their rigs as well. This thread will give our customers a chance to see what different powder coat colors look like as well as dif. rock rings. THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF TWF WHEELS ON CUSTOMERS RIGS IN THIS THREAD

Check us out for your custom double beadlock needs. www.TrailWorthyFab.com

Recentered 8 bolts with flat centers, "half ring" rock rings. Powder coated Bright silver on the shell and lime green on the ring

Recentered 8 bolt wheels with pressed 8x6.5 center, powder coated Chrome both inside and out, with skull rock rings.

Recentered 8 bolts with wrinkle black powder coat, no rock rings

Recentered 12 bolts, "standard" rock rings. Pressed centers hammered jet black powder coat

Anther one from Panama
43" TSL/SX with TWF 8 bolt H1 wheels

Recentered 8 bolt with Pressed center, no rock ring, powder coated Wet Black

See less See more
#268 ·
I want to start by saying, Yes. I do like cookies :flipoff2:

TWF couldn't be more happy with the way the last few mo. have gone.

For starters our wheels made the front of CRAWL a few mo ago.

Then I was contacted by Ian at Extreme4x4 a few weeks back and he is going to use a set of our wheels for a build that he is doing "next season". It will air in Jan or Feb. That's fawk'n :smokin:

Then we were contacted by Jordan Tanner. He is wanting to run a set of our double beadlocks as well so we are fitting him for a new set of shoes. This kid can flat ass drive!!!
Jordan Tanner KILLS IT on FLIPPER! - YouTube

Keha (1010 on PBB) is just about to get his kickass Jimmy's 4x4 buggy. It's on the water to HI. He picked TWF for his double beadlocks

Then.... Just this week. The buyer of Jenny Craig called the shop (from Guam) and ordred up a set of TWF double beadlocks. I've seen this rig at events in the past and think it is very cool that they thought of us.
(I took this picture of her 2 years ago at John Sumners Big Meats Run)

All in all we want to thank everyone for the chance to help you with your offroad needs. Without every one of you we wouldn't have a chance to help the next guy.

Thanks again!!

#272 ·
Thanks a ton for the pictures.

#273 ·
Bringing more pimpness to the plate. The new MTRs are fawk'n sweet!!!

We also have rockrings for the 24 bolt wheels we have in stock. We have been knocking half the studs out of them and making them 12 bolts. Less bolts to d!ck with and then you are not stuck using one rock ring since we have tons of 12 bolt rock rings already.

#274 ·
Anyone know where these are going???

#278 ·
Ricky B Photogrophy has this posted on his FB. TWF wanted to share the picture that Ricky B. took of Jordan Tanners new TWF double beadlocks wheels :smokin:

#279 ·

Jordan Tanner aka Air Jordan Tanner got some major air this weekend in AR at the Southern Rock Racing Championship CRRC put on by Ty Turner.

This picture was taken by one of the most kick ass guys out there madramll.com Check out all of his badass Utube videos if you get bored.

Air Jordan Tanner ALL OVER IT this weekend with his TWF double beadlocks

#280 ·
OD Green over black. Pressed centers (no rock rings) with BFG tires.

#281 ·
There isn't a day that we don't try and come up with ways to make things faster for you guys. We are going to do all of our sandblasting in house. I just picked up a big diesel compressor. We will be building a blast room in the next 60 days. This should allow us to turn on orders 1-2 days quicker than where we are now. :smokin:

#282 ·
#285 ·
Are you wanting pics of the 37" Guard dog next to the 42s?

not as awsome as the above link but here is my crappy pic of my wheels i had a local company cut the rock ring and i love the powder coat chrome

6lbs in the tsl's and the hook up real nice and no blown beads

better pic of the wheel
Those turned out really nice. I think they are just as awesome as anything else posted because you got exactly what you wanted. That is one of the many slick things about these wheels. You don't have to spend excess money to get something exactly how you want it. You did a great job matching those to your rig! :smokin:

#287 ·
I ganked some pitures off of our FB that Andy had posted. Enjoy....

We are now doing a dip for those who want it. This wheel has skulls (look close) on skull rock rings. I dig these:smokin:

OD green over chrome. No rock rings. Recentered 8 bolt wheel

1010 here on Pirate. Kicking ass with his Jimmy's 4x4 car and TWF wheels.

RealTree dipped wheels. These have been a big hit!!

In a set of 37" Goodyear MTR's

People ask to see the colors of Black powder that we offer. Left is flat black. It looks like a bedliner as far as the finish. The middle is hammered black. It has a texture to it however it has a little shine to it too. Right is wet black.

Who runs TWF wheels? Only the person who wants to know that they can do ANYTHING to them and if you were to ever damage a tire you will NOT lose a bead. This is High Flying "Air Jordan Tanner" the Youtube sensation giving his TWF wheels hell.

#288 ·

All white. Gives the old school look since there are no rock rings and they are white yet it allows one to add a pvc insert. Gives it an old look with while being a double beadlock at the same time.

24 bolt rock rings.

#289 ·
Flat black outer with Hammered Silver backhalf. (No Rockrings)

These are the stickers we send out with your orders.

#292 ·
Andy did a good job of showing you guys the 3 take off tire treads that we stock for you guys. The BFG is a softer tread, does good in the mud, the MTR is softer as well. Has a lot of grip and flexes well. The MT is a tire that has been around for years. It is a hard tread that wears like steel on the highway but isn't as good in the rocks.

#294 ·
Here are mine...i have had them for a while but it isn't done so no wheeling pics right now.
Thank you for posting!! If it were not for garage or Jackstand pictures everyone at TWF wouldn't have any pictures to share either so don't feel bad.

Looks good. Thanks again!

Tod

#295 ·
Semi loads on the road to TWF.

In the next 7 days we will have a shit ton of wheel and tires hit the TWF shop. Both 12 and 24 bolt wheels with MT's, MTR's and BFG's on them. Complete with rubber runflats in them. They get to us with air in them. Here is a picture of a 12 bolt (stock) wheel with a Goodyear MTR on it. 37" tall, 12" wide and in 16.5 wheel size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.