Pirate 4x4 banner

TrailWorthyFab.com Show and Tell Thread

157K views 480 replies 106 participants last post by  Dookey 
#1 ·
Please keep looking as there are TONS of posts/pictures of our wheels in this thread.

I have pictures all over pirate of our wheels. In customers build threads and in a lot of posts that I have made. People ask me all the time if I have a picture of this or a picture of that. I'm going to post up some pictures of some of the wheels we have made and we would love for customers to post up pictures of our whees on their rigs as well. This thread will give our customers a chance to see what different powder coat colors look like as well as dif. rock rings. THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF TWF WHEELS ON CUSTOMERS RIGS IN THIS THREAD

Check us out for your custom double beadlock needs. www.TrailWorthyFab.com

Recentered 8 bolts with flat centers, "half ring" rock rings. Powder coated Bright silver on the shell and lime green on the ring

Recentered 8 bolt wheels with pressed 8x6.5 center, powder coated Chrome both inside and out, with skull rock rings.

Recentered 8 bolts with wrinkle black powder coat, no rock rings

Recentered 12 bolts, "standard" rock rings. Pressed centers hammered jet black powder coat

Anther one from Panama
43" TSL/SX with TWF 8 bolt H1 wheels

Recentered 8 bolt with Pressed center, no rock ring, powder coated Wet Black

See less See more
#326 ·
Purple Rock rings. (My cell phone did a bad job showing how bright they are)

Blue rock rings.

#329 ·
We work for you. So what we do is look at your location (zip code) we then use 2-3 of our freight people to see who gives you the best deal vs. who is closer.

If you place your order on our site we will contact you and let you know the address of the freight terminal to pick up your freight as well as let you know when it has shipped. Estes-Express is who we move most of our freight with. My business relationship with them has gone on for more than 10 years and you guys get the best deal when we do large volume with one company. We also use Saia and Vitran a lot.

#330 ·
TWF double beadlocks and 37" MTR's

#331 ·
#333 ·
We think these turned out Purdy.

I like that they are wrapped in the MTR's.

#334 ·
Looks like the guys were busy this week busting down stock wheels out of 37" tires.

#335 ·
BFG Baja TA's have been a big mover as of late.

#336 ·

NEW 37" Goodyear MT's in stock.

#338 ·
What do you do with your TWF double beadlocks? :eek:

#342 ·
TWF new 30 and 35 spline slugs

#349 ·
Did you guys catch us on Extreme 4x4 this weekend?

#375 ·
What is the price difference for standard powder coating, versus the hydro dip graphics??
Thanks!!!! I'm saving up for a set of your symmetrical 24-bolts, recentered, with a rocking like flames.... And then have the outer rings dipped!!
Thanks and ill contact You soon Todd!
- Matt
"Team T-Rex 6x6" - Owner/Driver :smokin:

#352 ·
Thanks for posting pictures!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.