TrailWorthyFab.com Show and Tell Thread - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Axles/Tires/Wheels
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
TrailWorthyFab.com Show and Tell Thread

Please keep looking as there are TONS of posts/pictures of our wheels in this thread.

I have pictures all over pirate of our wheels. In customers build threads and in a lot of posts that I have made. People ask me all the time if I have a picture of this or a picture of that. I'm going to post up some pictures of some of the wheels we have made and we would love for customers to post up pictures of our whees on their rigs as well. This thread will give our customers a chance to see what different powder coat colors look like as well as dif. rock rings. THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF TWF WHEELS ON CUSTOMERS RIGS IN THIS THREAD

Check us out for your custom double beadlock needs. www.TrailWorthyFab.com

Recentered 8 bolts with flat centers, "half ring" rock rings. Powder coated Bright silver on the shell and lime green on the ring

Recentered 8 bolt wheels with pressed 8x6.5 center, powder coated Chrome both inside and out, with skull rock rings.

Recentered 8 bolts with wrinkle black powder coat, no rock rings

Recentered 12 bolts, "standard" rock rings. Pressed centers hammered jet black powder coat

Quote:
Originally Posted by riberware View Post
Anther one from Panama
43" TSL/SX with TWF 8 bolt H1 wheels

Recentered 8 bolt with Pressed center, no rock ring, powder coated Wet Black

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
406 YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489

Recentered 8 bolts, Flat centers, 8x6.5, half rings, powder coated hammered silver rings and hammered black shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ_DAWG View Post
The only thing better than the product, and price, is Todd. Awesome guy to deal with. Thanks for a very smooth transaction

recentered 12 bolts with pressed centers, no rock rings powder coated "wet black"

TWF Double Beadlock Wheels, TWF Transfer cases!!, Cheap 37" Tires, PitBull Tire dealer, RaceLine Wheel dealer, Rock rings, Wheel centers, Custom Splice winch rope, PVC inserts, O rings, Hummer wheels, NIB Rubber Runflats, Rockwell Axles, Marsh Racing dealer, 37" Guard Dogs, Cheap LED Light bars, Loud Horns
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Customers rig. 12 bolts with "standard" rock rings and pressed centers. Powder coated hammered silver on the rings and hammered black on the wheel. (hammered black is a dark gray, hammered jet black is the true black. We just use the same names as the powder coat company)

close up of the same wheel

12 bolts "standard" rock rings, pressed 5x5 JK centers, powder coated Hammered Jet black
[/

Vaughn's Early Bronco on Mogs. Flat centers "wicked" rock rings. Powder coated Hammered silver on the rings and hammered black on the wheel. I need to get some more pics of this rig. I just hooked him up with a new set of 44" pitbull rockers and they look great!!!

Close up of the same rig.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 8 bolt wheel. Flat centers, 8x6.5 with "half" rock rings. Rockrings are hammered silver powder coat and wheel is hammered black

Same as above only with 12 bolt wheels.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
12 Bolts recentered with rockwell centers, "wicked" rock rings. Powder coated Wet black

Recentered 8 bolts with "half ring" rock rings and pressed centers. Wet black shell and hammered silver rings

Old 07-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 8 bolt. "Standard" rock ring. Hammered jet black powder coat. Flat centers.

Recentered 8 bolts, pressed centers, "standard" rock rings, powder coated hammered jet black shells and white rings.

Left side. Powder coated hammered jet black, pressed centers and standard rock rings
Right side. Powder coated wet black. Flat centers, half rock rings.

Recentered 8 bolts, Flat centers, Wicked Rock rings. Powder coated OD Green

Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 12 bolt. Pressed center, wicked rock ring, powder coated hammered jet black

Recentered 8 bolt. Standard rock ring. Pressed center. Powder coated Hammered Jet black.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 8 bolts. Wicked rock rings, pressed centers, bright silver shells and lime green rock rings

These wheels and tires went at auction for the Big Meats Run 2010 in Disney, OK to help a fam. who lost their home to a fire. Winner was Brad from Brad Fab's father. Thank you for your support!!

Stock 8 bolt wheels

Recentered 12 bolts with half rings and pressed 8x6.5 centers. Powder coated hammered silver on the rock rings and hammered black on the wheel.

Recentered 12 bolts with half rock rings, pressed 5x5.5 centers. Powder coated hammered silver on the rings and hammered black on the wheels.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 8 bolt, pressed center, no rock ring, sandblasted

Old 07-15-2010, 09:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 12 bolt, pressed metric 8x170 center, no rock ring, powder coated chrome

Rear bronco. Recentered 8 bolts, pressed centers, standard rock rings, 5x5.5 centers
Front bronco. Recentered 8 bolts, pressed centers, half rock rings, 5x5.5 centers

Old 07-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 74936
Look good on my truck. Thanks for the chance
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kaylaarmstrong
I miss my Kayla.
daddytall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 02:41 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 138362
Don't have any rim pics, but if any of your customers want pictures of the military 37" take off's on a Chevy Tahoe, I have tons. Here are a couple:

And a bunch more on my photobucket if you want 'em...
Old 07-16-2010, 07:04 AM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 156493
I'll Play... 8 bolts with pressed centers and standard rock rings. Rattle can black inside and hammered silver outside. H1 37" Radials. The rims are awesome, the tires suck in the mud but are excellent All Terrains. Perfect if you need big rubber for cheap. Excellent product, Excellent service, Fast shipping. Thanks Todd and keep it up.
Attached Images

~ Ted Nugent
Freedombyforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Recentered 8 bolts with Skull rock rings, Powder coated Chrome on rings and shell with new 39.5" pitbull rockers.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:46 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 31054
I promised you some pics, and here are some action shots finally. My YJ is getting the bugs worked out very slowly, but as you can see, its still a clean canvas. Sure I'll run your stickers for a $100 per square inch

YJ_DAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
Quote:
Originally Posted by YJ_DAWG View Post
I promised you some pics, and here are some action shots finally. My YJ is getting the bugs worked out very slowly, but as you can see, its still a clean canvas. Sure I'll run your stickers for a $100 per square inch

Thanks for the pictures!! I'll give you 1$ a square inch to run my logo, you pay the shipping to Canada

Old 07-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 127808
Sure, I'll play.

BubbaWilkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 31054
Quote:
Originally Posted by 406 YJ View Post
Thanks for the pictures!! I'll give you 1$ a square inch to run my logo, you pay the shipping to Canada
Deal. Minimum order is 20 square feet
YJ_DAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 33716
THANKS TODD!!!
Got them in today and these are some beefy wheels!!!
Old 08-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 33716
Here is some more for you! Thanks again!

Old 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 166422
h1 rims

are where its at painted mne just black and the bolts green easy to mount the tires on them haventput them o my jeep yet but are gonna be sick! best service in the world would recomend buying from here any day.
wagonwheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
WINNAR!

Member # 23680
Post up some pics guys!! We need more content for the website!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Owner TWF

Member # 89489
A customer Just fired this over. Thought I would post it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmurf
I ordered a set of 4 of your wheels last year w/Rockrings and PVC inserts.. they are AWESOME!

I want to order one wheel for a spare.

Old 08-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
WINNAR!

Member # 23680
More I received today.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 33716