Brian 468 Bad Seller! - Page 6 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 07:25 AM   #126 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 109328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_Thirteen View Post
He moved to Washington, just to throw more shit in the pot
This just get's better and better

Do the coins even exist?

Derek
You don't need to take off the cover, just stick a screwdriver in that 50amp 240V plug under the panel while licking your fingers and touching the door of the panel. If your pecker rips through your jeans it's 3 phase.
Ho Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #127 (permalink)

Member # 145160
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho Shorts View Post
This just get's better and better

Do the coins even exist?

Derek
good question!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #128 (permalink)

Member # 145160
Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaMike View Post
^ This.

Once the seller decided to deposit it, it was on him.
He could have returned it & asked for a postal M.O.

When the Bank/W.U. started playing games, I would have been all over them.
agreed!!!
Old 11-25-2011, 07:49 PM   #129 (permalink)

Member # 22267
Send a message via AIM to HEEPJEEP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaMike View Post
^ This.

Once the seller decided to deposit it, it was on him.
He could have returned it & asked for a postal M.O.

When the Bank/W.U. started playing games, I would have been all over them.
Where I come from it's the buyers responsibility to get me the money. IF their check/MO doesn't cash, it's on them to fix the issue. It's the buyer's fault he lost the receipt and couldn't get the issue solved. If he's so worried about the $60 he shouldn't have lost the receipt. With the receipt he could have got his money back and been done with this long ago. It's not the seller's responsibility to baby sit someone that can't keep a simple piece of paper. Seller shouldn't have to spend time and the aggravation to get money that should have been good to go from the start. I don't take my paycheck to the bank, sweep and mop the bank floors, cash out the registers, make everyone's schedules, clean the windows, clean the bathrooms, vacuum the rugs, etc to get them to cash and deposit the money in my account. I already worked for it. If my pay check didn't cash, I know sure as hell my company I work for would take care of it RIGHT AWAY. They sure as hell don't lose their paper work/receipts. This is on the buyer completely. Think about it.
Old 11-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #130 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 109328
So if your paycheck doesn't "cash" you would just sit idly by pointing fingers for 4-5 months instead of going down to the bank to ask WTF? I doubt it.

This has been said before in this thread but it really hold's true. If we had been talking about a large sum of money here instead of $60.00, you can bet your ass Brian would have been at the bank asking WTF a LONG LONG time ago. As the situation lies though, he obviously isn't missing the money so doesn't give 2 shits the other guy is out the money because he doesn't care whether he get's it or not.

Derek
You don't need to take off the cover, just stick a screwdriver in that 50amp 240V plug under the panel while licking your fingers and touching the door of the panel. If your pecker rips through your jeans it's 3 phase.
Ho Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #131 (permalink)

Member # 14072
Quote:
So if your paycheck doesn't "cash" you would just sit idly by pointing fingers for 4-5 months instead of going down to the bank to ask WTF? I doubt it.

This has been said before in this thread but it really hold's true. If we had been talking about a large sum of money here instead of $60.00, you can bet your ass Brian would have been at the bank asking WTF a LONG LONG time ago. As the situation lies though, he obviously isn't missing the money so doesn't give 2 shits the other guy is out the money because he doesn't care whether he get's it or not.

Derek
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #132 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
Main problem with the "missing" money is the buyer lost the receipt.
IF he still had it, (HIS receipt), he would have his money back. End of story.

Last edited by Harold Phipps; 11-27-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Harold Phipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #133 (permalink)

Member # 22267
Quote:

Derek

Same situation for an item worth much more.

Sure if the buyer had my item, and I didn't get legit money I would be all over they buyer. That's not the case here. The seller didn't get the money, seller still has the item. Till the seller has the money available to him, it's not sold. End of story.

Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Phipps View Post
Main problem with the "missing" money is the buyer lost the receipt.
IF he still had it, (HIS receipt), he would have his money back. End of story.

Agreed. This whole fiasco is the results of the buyers poor choices. If he's so worried about his $60 he could have put in more effort to either recover it or get it to Brian.

-Dave
Old 11-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #134 (permalink)
"All Whee Drive!"

Member # 6450
Seller has provided zero proof from his bank/deposit.

What if he simply lost it & is full of SH*T?

The Buyer should suffer?

What if he did actually cash it & isn't being truthful?

Should the Buyer send another MO?

WeBilt 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWT View Post
The only place you'll find sympathy is in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
MochaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #135 (permalink)

Member # 22267
Buyer should suffer because he can't keep track of his shit. Multiple people have looked into it, including the seller and another guy here (3rd party), and the MO is "pending". That's proof that the transaction hasn't been completed, but the MO was deposited to the bank (deposited DOESN't mean funds are available or any good).

Read the thread. Seriously people.

I don't think the buyer is a bad guy, I don't think he's out to get something he didn't pay for, but I do know it's a FACT that he didn't pay attention to directions, the seller tried to work with the sub par conditions, and then the buyer dropped the ball and lost the information that could have solved the whole issue in no time. That's not the seller's fault, that's not the seller's responsibility. That's why the buyer is given the receipt, not the seller...

Buyers problem at this point in my book.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:45 AM   #136 (permalink)

Member # 65100
Send a message via Yahoo to rustywagoneersdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEEPJEEP View Post
Buyer should suffer because he can't keep track of his shit. Multiple people have looked into it, including the seller and another guy here (3rd party), and the MO is "pending". That's proof that the transaction hasn't been completed, but the MO was deposited to the bank (deposited DOESN't mean funds are available or any good).

Read the thread. Seriously people.

I don't think the buyer is a bad guy, I don't think he's out to get something he didn't pay for, but I do know it's a FACT that he didn't pay attention to directions, the seller tried to work with the sub par conditions, and then the buyer dropped the ball and lost the information that could have solved the whole issue in no time. That's not the seller's fault, that's not the seller's responsibility. That's why the buyer is given the receipt, not the seller...

Buyers problem at this point in my book.
Then the seller shouldn't have deposited the MO.

A screen shot showing the pending deposit would help a ton here to prove that seller is legit.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #137 (permalink)

Member # 22267
He deposited it to try to work with the buyer... If I ask for a Postal Money Order, and someone sends me a personal check. I tell them, OK fine, I will deposit it, but I am not shipping till it clears. Brian did this as well. Sure a bank statement would help, but so would a receipt copy from the buyer!!! Who knows, maybe he forged a MO and that's why there's a "lost receipt" and it won't go through. Ever think that? I think the buyer is the majority in the wrong here, and Brian has been very patient and trying to work with him the best he can. Brian can't dedicate his life to finding the buyers $60 that he was too irresponsible to keep track of the receipt for. Not Brian's fault the receipt was lost, not Brian's fault the MO hasn't cleared, not Brian's fault the buyer hasn't chose to pursue the bank or Western Union more aggressively.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #138 (permalink)

Member # 121426
Wow!

I asked Brian for a copy of the bank record showing the deposit...Never got it. The fact that I lost the MO receipt is irrelevant due to the fact that I have al the info off of it (the receipt number, transaction number etc) and still cant get an answer from WU or the seller.... Im fawked!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:16 AM   #139 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 128213
is the buyer putting as much effort into wu customer service as he is into this thread?

cause the seller sure isent. ...which is odd because if i have something that is spoken for/ payment pending i would be feeling equally as helpless, having a item that i cannot sell cause its tentatively sold, but i also cant access the cash for the said item

.. loosing situation for both parties

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2011, 06:08 AM   #140 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 100534
We are in the 21ST century are we not? Has anybody heard of paypal? If you have the tranaction number, check id, and the original location, then your worries are zip. Go back to that location "be nice" present your valid id,info and get a rufund reciept, and 7-10 days later after they have verified that it is still uncashed, they will cancel it, and your money will be refunded in your hands.
And go buy your coins at a dealer, instead of a 4x4 forum. The seller dosen't care, and at this point is useless to continue.

Last edited by PJ Hale; 12-13-2011 at 05:23 AM.
PJ Hale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #141 (permalink)

Member # 14072
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Hale View Post
We are in the 22nd century are we not? Has anybody heard of paypal? If you have the tranaction number, check id, and the original location, then your worries are zip. Go back to that location "be nice" present your valid id,info and get a rufund reciept, and 7-10 days later after they have verified that it is still uncashed, they will cancel it, and your money will be refunded in your hands.
And go buy your coins at a dealer, instead of a 4x4 forum. The seller dosen't care, and at this point is useless to continue.
We're actually not in the 22nd century.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #142 (permalink)
RCL
Wheeler

Member # 175677
I sure thought this would be resolved by now.
RCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:18 PM   #143 (permalink)

Member # 22267
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCL View Post
I sure thought this would be resolved by now.
Yeah I would have hoped so too, but I don't think the buyer is putting in the effort he needs to. I know if it was me, and I was out the money, WU would have been annoyed by me so much they would have just refunded it. Been in similar situations and I put in the effort and it gets done. Buyer is just whining here rather than doing something, hoping that the seller is going to do all the groundwork that the seller isn't responsible for. All a seller should have to do is cash a good payment, and ship parts. He's not responsible to make sure a buyers source of payment is good or go have to "work" for it.

-Dave
Old 12-11-2011, 08:08 PM   #144 (permalink)

Member # 121426
Dave...

HEEP JEEP,
What else can I DO? You tell me... I think you are pals with Brian and stirrign the pot. Because you were too lazy to read all the posts, let me help you out with some Cliffs notes...
I called WU multiple times. Brian hasn't. It was never cashed.
I requested to see proof (bank statement) of deposit. Brian never sent it.
I cant call Brians bank.... Brian wont.
I cant place a stop payment because I dont have the MO... WU is not just going to send me $60.... Brian wont send me the MO.
Im out $60.... Brians not.

Go back to sleep, or watch some more internet pron or whatever it was you were doing before you made your comments.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #145 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
Your issue is with Western Union.
All the rest is bullshit.
W. U. is screwing you over. Not Brian.
And I don't know either of you.
If W.U. hasn't cashed the MO, the bank isn't going to have a record for Brian's records, cuz there wasn't any money put in his account.
Sucks for both you guys!
Old 12-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #146 (permalink)
BootPartyCoordinator

Member # 111254
None of my business but I'd like to see a picture of the coins sitting on today's paper -just so we know seller hasn't "sold" them twice.. Without the copy of the bank statement showing the deposit, I can ONLY assume the seller lost the MO and doesn't want to be out the coins without the money.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #147 (permalink)

Member # 125118
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinrod View Post
HEEP JEEP,
What else can I DO? You tell me... I think you are pals with Brian and stirrign the pot. Because you were too lazy to read all the posts, let me help you out with some Cliffs notes...
I called WU multiple times. Brian hasn't. It was never cashed.
I requested to see proof (bank statement) of deposit. Brian never sent it.
I cant call Brians bank.... Brian wont.
I cant place a stop payment because I dont have the MO... WU is not just going to send me $60.... Brian wont send me the MO.
Im out $60.... Brians not.

Go back to sleep, or watch some more internet pron or whatever it was you were doing before you made your comments.
I dont know HEEPJEEP personally but I am familiar with him from several local NE forums and he doesnt come across as the type to get on here and stir the pot for no reason.
You should be at WESTERN UNION EVERY GODDAMNED DAY UINTIL THEY GIVE YOU YOUR 60 BUCKS BACK.
You decided to use them, not Brian. Its your responsibility to get your money back from them. I've read the entire thread. Your issue is with WU. Figure it out dude.
TJBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:46 AM   #148 (permalink)

Member # 196490
Yes the buyer screwed up by not getting a postal money order and losing his receipt, this is well established. I'll even go as far as to say he really fucked up because he didn't send it certified with a return receipt so he could try and nail this guy for mail fraud. But he didn't.

But putting full blame on him for this whole fiasco is not helping when you are completely ignoring "implied contract" which is legal in court.

The seller advertised an item for sale in a public forum. This was not a private listing or transaction.

The seller stated that he preferred(is this big enough to read, maybe even understand?) a postal money order, there was NO REQUIREMENT.<<<< Accentuated so you don't miss this part.

AS SOON AS HE DEPOSITED THE MONEY ORDER, REGARDLESS OF WHERE IT WAS ISSUED, HE MADE AN AGREEMENT THAT THESE FUNDS WERE ACCEPTABLE. HE MADE AN IMPLIED CONTRACT.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/de...-contract.html

I hope that was big enough and that link descriptive enough because the fail reading comprehension in this thread scares me.

MOVING FORWARD....

The issue NOW(besides the aforementioned mistakes the buyer made) is the seller has provided NO PROOF that the money was deposited other than publicly proclaiming it and even though he had been asked multiple times.

I have never had an issue with NFCU or Western Union like what has been described, ever.

The buyer is screwed, plain and simple. If his money was that important to him he'd have safe guarded that receipt until he had coins in hand. He would have sent the money order certified. It was NOT a requirement to send a postal money order.

However, you "blame the victim" types are being ridiculous by ignoring what the seller did and didn't do and making him out to be innocent. The seller is NOT following through, the transaction was never completed and he even went as far as "disappearing" by not keeping in contact in some way with the buyer. The implied contract by him allegedly depositing the money order, his lack of follow through and now his absence implies that he is a bad seller and worthy of this thread being posted.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:35 AM   #149 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
All your legal mumbo jumbo ASSUMES that the cash actually showed up in the sellers account.
It has not.
Not in large print, but simple enough for you to understand?
If you want to send your shit without payment because of an IMPLIED contract, go ahead.
Myself, when I get the cash, you get your shit.
So far it isn't the buyers shit because the seller has no cash.
(maybe go back and read that sentance again)
The only reason the "buyer" is out his cash is due to WU being fuck tards (I know, it is not a legal term, but it is pretty self explanatory).
Since you have good luck with WU, maybe you should coach the "buyer" on how to get his money back. WU has it, and the "seller" does not.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #150 (permalink)

Member # 65100
Send a message via Yahoo to rustywagoneersdotcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Phipps View Post
All your legal mumbo jumbo ASSUMES that the cash actually showed up in the sellers account.
It has not.
Not in large print, but simple enough for you to understand?
If you want to send your shit without payment because of an IMPLIED contract, go ahead.
Myself, when I get the cash, you get your shit.
So far it isn't the buyers shit because the seller has no cash.
(maybe go back and read that sentance again)
The only reason the "buyer" is out his cash is due to WU being fuck tards (I know, it is not a legal term, but it is pretty self explanatory).
Since you have good luck with WU, maybe you should coach the "buyer" on how to get his money back. WU has it, and the "seller" does not.
I currently don't believe the seller. If the money order was deposited, but the money hadn't transferred, he could show us a single line on a bank statement showing the deposit and it's pending status.

Until then, he pocketed the money, and there are no coins IMHO.