Questionable Seller Huit-huit aka Andrew Miller - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 498
Send a message via ICQ to WheelingPiazza Send a message via AIM to WheelingPiazza
Questionable Seller Huit-huit aka Andrew Miller

Andrew contacted me inregards to an add for a wanted d300 input shaft. He indicated he had one, I arranged the details and paid him through paypal.

The Pay Pal transaction cleared on 3-27. I contacted him on 3-28 asking if the item had been shipped. I recieved "No not yet" response. I let it go till 4-03.

On 4-03 I asked if the item had been shipped. I also indicated that if I did not hear back from him by 4-5 I would start fraud proceedings both here and on paypal.

on 4-04 I recieved a PM from Andrew indicating that it had not shipped, he was in school and it would be shipped out the weekend of 4-08.

On 4-10 I PMed Andrew again, Asking for a tracking number and if the item has been shipped. NO response,

I started PayPal proceedures, and I wanted to let the fellow Pirate members know.

I understand stuff happens but the lack of communication has me concerned.

Steve Piazza.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 41969
He wanted to buy some stuff from me and kept screwin me around. Said he was going to send money a bunch of times and never received anything. Sounds like a punk kid.

Originally Posted by Dan Dibble
"In my opinion this is a motor sport so I like to have one. Any more questions "
Dan
botiejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2006, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 7958
Should be easy to get ahold of, he just posted a question in Jeep Hardcore today or last night. Do you know if he's a member of any clubs? I know some clubs in Maryland, but I've never noticed him on those boards.

Last edited by crawlin'YJ; 04-25-2006 at 12:16 AM.
crawlin'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 7958
Here's the link to his thread-

/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/466855-brake-promblems-new-build.html

Last edited by crawlin'YJ; 04-25-2006 at 12:16 AM.
crawlin'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 498
Send a message via ICQ to WheelingPiazza Send a message via AIM to WheelingPiazza
After Sicking Paypal on him he finally shipped the stuff. But with a catch. he basiclly said it was going to be 20 bucks to ship. I am ok with that but when the package arrived it was only 6.60 to ship, That I am not ok with.

To me he is not honest and shouldnt be trusted.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Well.....looks like I have been duped for 60 bucks from this pumk. Has now been a month, still nothing. Granted, it's not alot of money. Not the point. I did manage to get a hold of his mother. ( managed to get his parents address.) We shall see if that does any good. Like you said.....punk kid.
Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 68382
For those interested in this person.

I have his numbers, just ask.

Both are registered to his parents house in cumberland, MD. This is where he lives when he is not "at school." A reverse search on whitepages.com will give you the address. I obviously in no way condone any illegal behavior....but for those that have lost out to this person....this might be of help. If anyone else has any info that might help me...I would be greatful for it. I would also state that I will quit all attempts at contact and remove all threads once I have either my money or the part.

Last edited by Tomb Raider; 05-09-2006 at 02:16 PM.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 68382
See above.

Once again andy, I will remove any and all posts once I receive my money or my part.

Last edited by Tomb Raider; 05-09-2006 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 07:49 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 71954
It been over two months since he stiffed me...the first email he sent said his father passed away, I believed him and told him to ship when he got a chance. Now I get no emails back and I'm out $82....I called his dad and left a voice mail with Dr. Miller as well as awaiting a Paypal dispute with him. Please let me know if anybody gets through to him.
peteguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 24075
Looks like he's a real peice of trash.Im glad we could never work out a deal.
big mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 5733
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteguy
It been over two months since he stiffed me...the first email he sent said his father passed away, I believed him and told him to ship when he got a chance. Now I get no emails back and I'm out $82....I called his dad and left a voice mail with Dr. Miller as well as awaiting a Paypal dispute with him. Please let me know if anybody gets through to him.
Saying a "loved one" passed is a real pretty fawked excuse.
REDDMANIAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:26 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteguy
I did get through to his mother. So they are valid numbers. Still no parts, still no cash.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Still no cash or part. Any help here is appreciated.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 70416
this kid is a fucking trash bag

I found out from some people that his new cell number is 570-342-4402. He answered but hung up on me. A while back he said he had a locked d60 he would deliver to my house(I'm somewhat local) for 499 bucks. Well I got home from work about a month later and found a fucking d30 on my driveway. The punk wrote "here is your stuff...-andy". I was fuming Well I called him and he said "I'm not worried about it" He seems to know his shit, anything over 500 is considered grand larceny. Looks like he is a pretty smart crook. Well if anyone gets any more info post up...we gotta take this kid down asafp.
breakjeepparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Tryed that number....its registered to a pietros in scranton, PA. Maybe you mistyped it?
Old 05-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 68382
After calling that number again, it is his work number. In whitepages.com, it's listed as Pietros restaraunt. I specifically asked if there was an "andy miller" working there...he said tomorrow morning. I would bet this is his work while he is at school. Andrew, if your watching....I won't stop till I have my part or my money.

Last edited by Tomb Raider; 05-02-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Just got off the phone with Dr. Miller. Seemed very friendly. Took all my info...even asking for specific part name and dates of money transfer. Hopefully something will come of it. I would still encourage those interested to call his work tomorrow morning sometime to say hello
Old 05-02-2006, 07:04 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 68382
Actually got andy to call me just now. Says "parts in the mail." So we will see. As I said in other emails andy, I will remove the numbers when I have my part or my money. The cell number I posted is the correct one.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 70416
Thumbs down Urgent Update In This Case

I recently discovered that andrew miller formerly known as huit huit is currently among us under the alias of tinyj9. If anyone is dealing with this son of a bitch, make sure that you contact your local authorities and get your money back through paypal or however you paid. Paypal will always side with the buyer, so you are all in luck! I spoke to someone that runs with his local wheeling club in MD(their name escapes me at the moment). To my dismay but not really surprise, he told me that andrew even had a bad repetoir within his own community. He had been confronted after attempting to steal axle shafts from somone in his own club. He has also been known to sell stolen parts. A friend of mine who is a police officer in PA ran his name through the computer and came up with a substantial rap sheet. I really thinks this "punk" deserves to do some hard prison time aka be made someone's bitch and take it up the poop shoot like its his job since that is what he has done to all of us. If any moderators are reading this post, I think it would be a great ID to block his username, and een better, block his IP Address so that he cant simply make a new user name and hustle more jeep parts. Also, if anyone knows mods on other forums such as jeepforum and jeepsunlimited etc, I think it would be a great idea to start this beware post as a sticky on all subforums.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:50 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 14470
I knew this punkass was a douchebag after i saw numerous posts of simple shit in the hardcore section and he was tooo fawkin lazy to search, and this was before the search went down for the upgrades.

this asshat needs a powerful punt in the jewels.

[QUOTE=Steve N]Thread poster may be hardcore. Post is not. So this is in wrong section.[/QUOTE]
CB87YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 70416
cb87yj, i couldnt agree more
Old 05-03-2006, 05:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 11874
Sorry you guys got screwed and I hope things work out for everybody but this prick.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 71954
Theres something very odd going on here, I'm not sure what.......anyway I did get ahold of his brother which I guess is a good start. I was told he will be at work Friday night if anybody needs to get ahold of him, Best of luck to all.
peteguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:29 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 25325
Send a message via AIM to redranger4.0
damn why do i have to share my name with fucks like this
redranger4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:36 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 68382
After reading posts from "tinyj9," this is definitely him. Also found it funny that tiny had no posts for a year....then all of a sudden has one yesterday. LOL. Good catch on the name fellaz. Keep up the hard work. We will see if my persistence holds up. After talking with his father last night, he called me 15 min later saying part had been shipped. I'll keep you posted on what happens. By his account, the part should be here saturday.