Ashville Machine aka Cliff - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 35515
Ashville Machine aka Cliff

here's a link to the thread - http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450426

all i really want is a phone call - let me know what the heck.....

well, i bought one of these benders......i have to say the bender itself works great, just like i expected it to, arrived on time and things were great..........till i realized that Cliff hadn't sent my degree ring! so i called him and asked about it. i got a story about how he's reworking it and the new version will be easier to read and the numbers should pop and blah, freaking blah! Well, all of this took place on May 23rd.

so i've been patient and waited, no call, no email, about where my paid for degree ring is, so i thought i'd call him and see what's up, he's always responded to me quickly. so i left a message - or SIX!

i've been calling once a day for the last week and no reply, i even went as far as to send a paypal bill for a refund of the money i paid for the degree ring, no reply. i mean come on! let me know where my stuff is, YOU HAVE MY MONEY!

this bugs me, and anyone considering one of these benders should know about this (i feel).
hugh jeffner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 35515
well to be fair - today July 27th i got my degree ring - no call or no email, just a degree ring in the mail.
hugh jeffner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links