DoubleM Films - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 34724
DoubleM Films

So I paid for my Honkies video on Oct 25/07. Payment was taken from my Paypal account. I messaged him tons of times and got one response on Dec/18/07 saying he was going to send it out next business day. I tried calling but the number provided on the paypal statement goes to some lady that doesn't know who he is.

Still nothing and now I am not getting any email replies back.

Has anyone else had an issue getting movies from DoubleM? I know a few other local guys have had a few issues getting their movies.

I just want what I paid for.

I get nervous in social situations motherfucker!
EHeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 79532
Oh Canada

I apologize for this. I hear your pain, shipping to Canada is a pain in the ass. Your movie has been shipped twice now. I have no reason not to send you a video, it does me no good. I will call you tomorrow and figure this out. Again I apologize for this happening.

Honkies 2, our soon to be released film will be carried through a distributor for all Canadian orders due to continued problems with shipping out of the country.
Later
Beatle's

www.youtube.com/doublemfilms
doublemfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 02:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 42064
I will be the first person to stand up for beatles. He is a great person who would never rip anyone off.You will get your movie and trust me its worth the wait.

Richie
Calrocs Unlimited #13-Retired:(
Team F&S

[url]www.bfgoodrichtires.com[/url]
[url]http://www.branikmotorsports.com/[/url]

CANCER SUCKS!!!
VXRICH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 34724
Its all good Mike, as long as I know it is being shipped out. I just wanna watch some dumbasses do some stupid shit

Can't wait to get it!!

Thanks man!

Old 02-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 44628
my buddy's girlfriend ordered the honkies video right before christmas for my buddy and when he recieved it the video was a blank dvd that everyone wrote on, the movie was on it the but they said to take a picture of it and send them a email and they would send a new video for nothing......his girlfriend sent them the picture the day of christmas and has yet to recive a new one?????? the video was ordered under a rebecca lee......I'm posting this cuz my buddy does not have a computer and doesnt have a number to call you guy's at cuz it was a blank case and dvd.......

Last edited by yotaphil; 02-15-2008 at 11:27 AM.
yotaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 29622
I would send him a PM as he may not be watching this thread any longer.
odin544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 42064
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaphil View Post
the video was a blank dvd that everyone wrote on, the movie was on it the but they said to take a picture of it and send them a email and they would send a new video .......
What the fork are you saying. Was the movie on there or was it blank????
Team F&S

CANCER SUCKS!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 44628
it had the video on it but it was a regular dvd disc with no double m films or honkies logo...
Old 02-16-2008, 10:50 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 108232
cant say nothin bad bout the posse or anything bout the honkies video that video and wheelin at the niagra rim or watchin the pure carnage that these boys enjoy so much is worth waitn for......those boys are genuine as shit and stand up dudes.....
mrmoms85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 79532
Shipping Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoms85 View Post
cant say nothin bad bout the posse or anything bout the honkies video that video and wheelin at the niagra rim or watchin the pure carnage that these boys enjoy so much is worth waitn for......those boys are genuine as shit and stand up dudes.....
I just wanted to take the time to personally address and the subject of late videos. I greatly apologize. This was my fault and mine alone. The whole business and filming thing was a lot on the shoulders at first. Our method of shipping was not very good and we lost track of a few orders. Going into this whole film thing I did not know how to make a movie or run a business. Well i got the movie thing figured out first and finally came around to the business and shipping issues. We assure you that we have addressed and fixed the issue. We have changed the way shipping works on our pay-pal account and will be prompt on all orders of Honkies 2. If you want your movie right quick you can choose priority shipping or standard mail. For international orders we suggest finding a shop in your country that carries our film. International shipping is a pain in the ass and caused most of our problems in shipping. If by chance you are a customer who has still not received their copy please send me a private message and we will take care of you. Honkies 2 is almost here. Pre sale is up and runnin. Movie ships March 1st
Thanks for your time.
Mike Souther
Double M Films
www.doublem4x4.com
doublemfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 55381
Send a message via AIM to jarvisjeep Send a message via Yahoo to jarvisjeep
I finally got mine in the mail on Saturday IIRC. It took about 4 weeks to get, but I got it!
jarvisjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 19945
"ME AND BEATLES MADE ME FAMOUS". AND SO*PO PRO HOE'S ARE UNTOUCHABLES BECAUSE UNKLE SAMMI'S MARRIED BITCHES. Now that that's outta the way Beatles got his nickname because he was smokin' somethin' that looked like a beatle, so that might be why some videos are late......

THANK YOU, UNKLE SAMMI.
whiteboyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 44628
well Double M PMed me and we got it all figured out and now it's fixed they shure do get on top of it when their is a problem......thanks agian
Old 02-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 45530
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemfilms View Post
I just wanted to take the time to personally address and the subject of late videos. I greatly apologize. This was my fault and mine alone. The whole business and filming thing was a lot on the shoulders at first. Our method of shipping was not very good and we lost track of a few orders. Going into this whole film thing I did not know how to make a movie or run a business. Well i got the movie thing figured out first and finally came around to the business and shipping issues. We assure you that we have addressed and fixed the issue. We have changed the way shipping works on our pay-pal account and will be prompt on all orders of Honkies 2. If you want your movie right quick you can choose priority shipping or standard mail. For international orders we suggest finding a shop in your country that carries our film. International shipping is a pain in the ass and caused most of our problems in shipping. If by chance you are a customer who has still not received their copy please send me a private message and we will take care of you. Honkies 2 is almost here. Pre sale is up and runnin. Movie ships March 1st
Thanks for your time.
Mike Souther
Double M Films
www.doublem4x4.com
way to step up, good vendor!
Panthers65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:17 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 81232
Beatles, you da man! Had fun wheelin with you guys at Hammers over thanksgiving.... stay away from the cooler in the dessert!

Josh
GreyZuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 99158
having problems as well. ordered on Feb 14. PM'd and emailed you a week ago, no reply. the phone number through paypal is disconnected.

PM me back please.

[url]www.leded.com[/url][URL="www.toyotacrawlers.com"]
Northeast Toyota Crawlers[/URL]
[url]www.rok-freekz.com[/url]
88 Zuk - [url=http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765704]Build Thread..[/url]
[url=http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004552]ZUK FOR SALE...[/url]
RTrac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 42064
If your order was for Honkies 2 it was only released last week. The best place to contact Mike is on his web site or myspace...

Richie
Team F&S

CANCER SUCKS!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 99158
I ordered Honkies 1 oddly enough. I've sent him an email through his website, and a PM through here.

88 Zuk - [url=http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765704]Build Thread..[/url]
[url=http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004552]ZUK FOR SALE...[/url]
Old 03-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 141
Send a message via AIM to CRAWLTOY
mike can you please pm me to find out about honkies 2 I ordered thank you
Old 03-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 55381
Send a message via AIM to jarvisjeep Send a message via Yahoo to jarvisjeep
I posted above showing my 4.5 week waiting period for honkies 1. Yesterday I received honkies 2 in the mail. The package was hand written, and seemed like they were writing all the packages by hand. So I know they are shipping items. In one email it said they were having some problems with Honkies 1 and getting it reprinted. All I can say is that it took a while for me to get my stuff.
jarvisjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 99158
thats fine, but it would be great if he could reply to one of my methods of contact. send me my money back, send me honkies 2 instead...

Old 03-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 34724
Still waiting...

Fuck man, October 25th I ordered the fucking thing. Now I am starting to get a little agrivated. I have been nothing but understanding towards this, but now I could consider this stealing. I dont want to go to Paypal, all I want is the video.

03-03-08
"All right buddy, i know ive strung you out a bit on this, and im sorry for that. Thursday i will be sending you a copy of Honkies 1 and 2. I will email you the conformation and tracking number. I figure there is no reason to send them at different times. Thanks for your patience.
Later
Mike"

Honestly it doesnt take a rocket scientiest to send a movie to Canada, USPS ships up here absolutely no problem, I dont know if the whole number letter thingy with the postal code is making things confusing but geez man. I know you stepped up and said you would send me #2 for free but shit I would rather have #1 here right now then waiting for them both.

I just want the movie please.

Last edited by EHeye; 03-19-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 99158
I did finally get mine, but he sent Honkies 2 instead of 1...

Old 03-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #24 (permalink)
"All Whee Drive!"

Member # 6450
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTrac1 View Post
I did finally get mine, but he sent Honkies 2 instead of 1...
Lol

"The views and opinions expressed in any thread by MochaMike are those of the author and do not represent any policy initiatives of any club, organization or friend. Proposed alternatives are the expressed views of the author."

Fordyce Clean Up Oct 11 2014
MochaMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 19945
Beatles, once the smoke clears I'd imagine you could have a dream job and maybe a couple $$. If you guys cant get ahold of him call Dave at Daves Offroad Outlet (the orange buggy in the video) and I know he is get aholdable, with videos in stock call #209-588-1880.
whiteboyup is offline   Reply With Quote