ballistic fabrication ...... - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 93179

we settled every thing i apologize i should have called before i posted.

Last edited by bryans 86; 04-19-2008 at 08:21 PM.
bryans 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 46226
We apologize that you received the incorrect parts. We are working on getting your new parts made as soon as we possibly can. I think our order takers must have misunderstood what you were looking for.

In reference to your first order we would like to clarify the situation. The order was placed on 11/13/07 and shipped 11/15/07. The shipment was delivered 11/27/07. Fedex did have delays because of Thanksgiving and an incorrect address was provided from the online order. They had made several delivery attemts as well before it was finally delivered. When he called to say that his parts were missing on 11/27 we shipped out a replacement the same day. We can only assumed that the package had been damaged and some of the parts were lost. Fedex has repackaged broken boxes for our shipments on multiple occasions. Of course we might have not packaged them in the first place but its not likely that the shippers would have missed half of a bracket system when that part was the only thing on the order. With the package shipping across the entire continental USA it is more likely that a package was broken.

Your replacement package arrived 12/5/07 and Fedex shows that there was weather delay the day before. We apologize the bottom gussets weren't in the package.

We would request that before you post up a "Ballistic Fabrication" thread that you would attempt to call us to resolve the issue, just as any other vendor would. We received your call yesterday (the day after your post), and we are working to get your parts made. We will offer you a refund on the shipping costs since you were probably overcharged.
DrVic723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 93179
well,... i was just a little fired up when i got the package and i posted this, you guys always do make right its just a little agravating waiting for my parts to come in. I know every thing must be very busy right now being spring time and all. So i will say sorry for posting this with out talking to you guys ahead of time.
bryans 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 84074
This is one last warning: Post in here, without being a part of the transaction and you will have a seven day ban.

It's published in the rules at the top of the forum