Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaffer's Offroad.

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  camo 
#1 · (Edited)
Mike,

You can cancel my order for the seats that you said would take about a week and half that i ordered on the week of March 17th! I have tried repeatedly to talk with you about the matter and no response on the phone. When I do get you you have to call prp and then still no call back! When two weeks went by and saw no charges to my account I called and you told me you were switching over credit card companies and that when they shipped I would see a charge. You eventually gave me a reply that they would ship on Monday March 31st. No problem but the fact that I called all this week with getting a hold of you once about this matter and you said once again you would call prp and find out what the deal was and call me back in 30 minutes????????Still waiting so when i call back your out of town. I'm guessing they never shipped on the 31st otherwise they would be here and I would have a charge on my account! I don't have a problem about waiting but I do have a problem about being told stories about orders that might happen and are not. Maybe they are happening but a phone call does wonders to let people know. I figure I'm too small a fish in this Lake to place an order so now since i can't email you from your website because I get errors and i can't get any phone calls in I will have to resort here and hopefully you will see this. I AM CANCELLING MY ORDER DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD BECAUSE I WILL DISPUTE THEM!

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like it should become common practice to check the bad sellers forum before we buy anything in the future. Looks like Shaffers has no less than 4 bad sellers threads going on the first page alone. That speaks volumes.

I know where I will NOT be buying things from.

Try Poly Performance, they were awesome throughout my whole build. Timely and extremely patient and helpful on the phone even after the sale and the parts had arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.