over rev bad seller - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 20739
Send a message via AIM to EarlKann
over rev bad seller

Made a deal with over rev PROFILE for two Toyota knuckle lower bearing caps. $20 shipped. A small amount, but a deal is a deal.

Paypal sent on 4/17. I have not received any parts or communication from him since. Sent several PM's and email. He logged on once after my first PM questioning where they were and he hasn't logged on since. I opened a dispute with paypal yesterday.

I did receive one PM from another person who had a bad experience with over rev, but he wished to remain anonymous.

Here's the thread I dealt with him in. He has other for sale threads though.
/forum/misc-stuff-sale/668025-lots-toyota-stuff.html

Shameless Plug: I am a Realtor in SoCal, Inland Empire. My wife is a mortgage loan officer. PM me for info.
EarlKann is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 9001
Send a message via ICQ to Lord Orange Send a message via AIM to Lord Orange Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Orange
you have a PM.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 20739
Well, today I got two things.....

1. Another PM from somebody who had a bad experience with over rev. Didn't loose money, but couldn't get a response.

2. One of the two lower knuckle caps from over rev. The packaging was ripped open. I assume the other one fell out somewhere in transit and the Post Office people didn't see where it came from to be able to put it back.

Never did hear anything from him in response to my many messages, and he hasn't been logged on here since after my first PM to him.

I'm gonna leave this up as a warning for now. If he shows up and explains the delay and asks me to take this down I'll consider it. If the mods have a problem with that they can delete it.

Shameless Plug: I am a Realtor in SoCal, Inland Empire. My wife is a mortgage loan officer. PM me for info.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 9001
Send a message via ICQ to Lord Orange Send a message via AIM to Lord Orange Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Orange
I think I have one laying around on the porch. Pretty rusted though, been in the weather a couple of years. I can ship it to ya if you want it. I don't want anything for it.

edit: found it. give me an addy so I can see how much it is to ship it to ya. I don't think it would be over 5$.

Last edited by Lord Orange; 05-12-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Lord Orange is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 20739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Orange View Post
I think I have one laying around on the porch. Pretty rusted though, been in the weather a couple of years. I can ship it to ya if you want it. I don't want anything for it.

edit: found it. give me an addy so I can see how much it is to ship it to ya. I don't think it would be over 5$.
I'm good actually. The one that I thought was bad was just bad trunnion bearings, so the one I got from over rev is a spare for me now.

Thanks though!

Last edited by EarlKann; 05-12-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 9001
if you need it I will have in on the porch for ya. I found the bearing also with it.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 20739
FYI, got another pm from another person who wished to be anonymous. Parts were damaged and un-usable. Buyer decided to just write it off rather than continue to deal with him.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 9001
well it is on the front porch for ya when ever you need it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.