rockbuggy32 aka Kevin Meyers **BAD SELLER, NEVER DELIVERED** - Page 8 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2008, 05:02 AM   #176 (permalink)

Member # 11105
Quote:
Originally Posted by axel b View Post
i was following you topic,it's very nice buggy but one is innough for me at this moment , to what country is it going ??

i've looked at lots of buggy's but never have seen one with a ford engine in it, does this work well and how match HP ?
Pretty sure Poland, I could be mistaken. I have always been a Ford guy, and always had Mustangs so it was a no brainer for me. Power is all about how much you spend on it, and I am a HP junkie.

Are you still building your Bruiser? I would not mind finding another chassis and tinkering with it.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:04 AM   #177 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 96587
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78mphgpr View Post
Pretty sure Poland, I could be mistaken. I have always been a Ford guy, and always had Mustangs so it was a no brainer for me. Power is all about how much you spend on it, and I am a HP junkie.

Are you still building your Bruiser? I would not mind finding another chassis and tinkering with it.
check pm
Old 11-17-2008, 03:41 PM   #178 (permalink)

Member # 25217
Send a message via AIM to RockwelledToyota
have you pressed charges yet?
Old 11-17-2008, 09:35 PM   #179 (permalink)

Member # 123719
This is pretty ridiculous. Hope things work out...
(Not all Americans suck! hehe)
SaharaYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #180 (permalink)

Member # 104284
At this point, if you haven't involved the law at all, then you probably won't ever get your money.

If you've got that kind of scratch floatin around, buy a fawkin plane ticket and confront the guy! Bring the local pd with you and handle your business!
secondechomatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #181 (permalink)

Member # 123937
so i just read 8 pages of this and all i come up with is a bunch of nonsense.

he said/ he said. alot of spinnin round in circles here fellas.

i have to agree with 93liftedxlt's opinion on the matter to some extent. shitty deal and poor judgment

i hope everything is worked out for the best. but at the rate it is going i do not foresee that happening anytime soon
Old 12-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #182 (permalink)

Member # 123937
Quote:
Originally Posted by secondechomatt View Post
At this point, if you haven't involved the law at all, then you probably won't ever get your money.

If you've got that kind of scratch floatin around, buy a fawkin plane ticket and confront the guy! Bring the local pd with you and handle your business!
x2 on this as well
Old 12-06-2008, 04:54 AM   #183 (permalink)

Member # 36646
Quote:

x3 On the scratch and havent flew over yet.

(The following is my thinking outloud since you have posted it here)

After 8 pages..... I'm blown away as to why this much time has evolved. Sounds awful fishy like YOU WANTED DEAL TO FAIL. If you never ever met the guy and send him that much cash upfront WOW! Just going on words.

Can I build you something? I will need 18K to get started and another 10k in a few weeks when I run through that. NEVER EVER I MEAN EVER! GIVE ANYBODY THAT KIND OF MONEY!. "ON EBAY" Unless you have a contract that is solid as the Gold your laying down. If that scratch nest of piece of paper you put on here was the contract WOW! Let me hammer one out for ya (This sounds harsh but I just stating point).

I mean jeez I have nothing against anybody where ever you may be. But BUSINESS IS BUSINESS and to have that much cash to just cut loose you either have a business or have been gaven some serious cash from a estate The last one which to me would explain the poor judgement call.

"EDIT" I would like to add I've got rustled on ebay for items a mere $20. MAN I CAN'T GET OVER THE AMOUNT YOU SENT GOING ON A AUCTION SITE. WOW AGAIN.....That just goes against all regards to sane judgement. From the pics and what I have read there was a major breakdown in communication.....This is key to any transaction. Just sending money to any yahoo with some pix that looks cool in my opinion "YOU DESERVE TO GET TOASTED" I would have at least had someone if i couldnt go ck out this SUPPOSEDLY auction for work or whatever that cat scratch nest of agreement you bid on before i sent cash.

Best regards
Thomas

Last edited by zuking101; 12-06-2008 at 05:38 AM.
zuking101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #184 (permalink)

Member # 101420
Send a message via MSN to rocky66
up-date's ???
Old 01-02-2009, 06:42 PM   #185 (permalink)

Member # 113710
dumb move? no doubt about it ,but just because he made a dumb move by no means gives that asshole just cause to screw him.by your statement of saying (you deserve to get toasted) you are saying that what this asshole did was ok.

Last edited by witchdoctortx; 01-02-2009 at 06:48 PM.
witchdoctortx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #186 (permalink)
Anphaqueue II

Member # 95025
RockBuggy32

Last Activity: 12-10-2008 06:16 PM

The dude still trolls .

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
CDA 455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:22 AM   #187 (permalink)

Member # 84720
This whole ordeal is ridiculous. I have been trolling this thread for months and I'm still amazed this hasn't been resolved.

Kevin: You sold a product. Nobody in this world gives a FUCK about whether or not he called you. It is not his job to call you. It is your job to shut your dirty dickhole, finish the project, and get it on its way to axel. Your excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. They will never hold up legally or morally. As for your bitching and moaning about phone calls and complaints on public forums: GOOD. I hope your phones never stop ringing and you never get a wink of sleep for the rest of your miserable life. I am also glad that we have public forums as a means of warning others of the ridiculous exploits of assholes like yourself.

Axel: Get shit done. Give updates and contact authorities. If you need help with anything (LEGAL!) there are alot of us who are in 'Kevins' area on a regular basis, just ask. Seriously, though, take care of shit and end this. Let us know how it goes.

There is a lesson here: Be careful of who you deal with, especially over the internet and long distances.

Last edited by Jesseman445; 01-05-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Jesseman445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:11 PM   #188 (permalink)

Member # 108470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesseman445 View Post
this whole ordeal is ridiculous. I have been trolling this thread for months and i'm still amazed this hasn't been resolved.

Kevin: You sold a product. Nobody in this world gives a fuck about whether or not he called you. It is not his job to call you. It is your job to shut your dirty dickhole, finish the project, and get it on its way to axel. Your excuses are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. They will never hold up legally or morally. As for your bitching and moaning about phone calls and complaints on public forums: Good. I hope your phones never stop ringing and you never get a wink of sleep for the rest of your miserable life. I am also glad that we have public forums as a means of warning others of the ridiculous exploits of assholes like yourself.

Axel: Get shit done. Give updates and contact authorities. If you need help with anything (legal!) there are alot of us who are in 'kevins' area on a regular basis, just ask. Seriously, though, take care of shit and end this. Let us know how it goes.

There is a lesson here: Be careful of who you deal with, especially over the internet and long distances.

x2
motofast28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #189 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 95068
wtf....hope nobody ever buys anything from you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuking101 View Post

After 8 pages..... I'm blown away as to why this much time has evolved. Sounds awful fishy like YOU WANTED DEAL TO FAIL. If you never ever met the guy and send him that much cash upfront WOW! Just going on words.

Can I build you something? I will need 18K to get started and another 10k in a few weeks when I run through that. NEVER EVER I MEAN EVER! GIVE ANYBODY THAT KIND OF MONEY!. "ON EBAY" Unless you have a contract that is solid as the Gold your laying down. If that scratch nest of piece of paper you put on here was the contract WOW! Let me hammer one out for ya (This sounds harsh but I just stating point).

I mean jeez I have nothing against anybody where ever you may be. But BUSINESS IS BUSINESS and to have that much cash to just cut loose you either have a business or have been gaven some serious cash from a estate The last one which to me would explain the poor judgement call.

"EDIT" I would like to add I've got rustled on ebay for items a mere $20. MAN I CAN'T GET OVER THE AMOUNT YOU SENT GOING ON A AUCTION SITE. WOW AGAIN.....That just goes against all regards to sane judgement. From the pics and what I have read there was a major breakdown in communication.....This is key to any transaction. Just sending money to any yahoo with some pix that looks cool in my opinion "YOU DESERVE TO GET TOASTED" I would have at least had someone if i couldnt go ck out this SUPPOSEDLY auction for work or whatever that cat scratch nest of agreement you bid on before i sent cash.

Best regards
Thomas
mtaylo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #190 (permalink)

Member # 36646
Quote:
wtf....hope nobody ever buys anything from you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuking101

Best regards
Thomas

I dont have a shop and do pretty much do all my work myself what I cant do I farm out.....BUT YOU CANT BET YOUR ASS I CHECK OUT THE CAT DOING THE WORK, If I get a bad vibe or word they arent who they say they are you can gaurantee I dont give them a dime of my hard earned cash.

My words may seem harsh but I can't believe someone who dropped that much cash has'nt taken matters into his own hands. I know personally if this happened to me. I would be in jail because he would have groundhog mail around these parts people are knocked off for the mere price of a soda. So who is wrong I not some all knowing guy but I do think personally its fishy.

I will not comment any more on this post because it has evolved into something other than the original and will not continue to add.
zuking101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:16 AM   #191 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 96587
nothing form kevin ecxept that last weird mail.

we are working on it the legal way
Old 01-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #192 (permalink)

Member # 125622
Freaking craziness, good luck Axel. I just sold a set of springs and was trippin over 200 bucks. Hell I even just sent CDA_455 money for tires and I was worried and he had me look up "Wenzel", after that, I pretty much trusted him, cuz if people would do that to Wenzel for 120 bucks, which I REALIZE, isn't about money, its principle, I CAN ONLY FRIKEN IMAGINE WHAT ALMOST 40K feels like!!!

Dude, pay bro, its easy, well only if you have his money and didn't spend it on your crap, which it seems as you did.
So Cal Chik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #193 (permalink)

Member # 51984
Here is something I don't understand. If you have 40k to drop on a rig but you don't want to spend da money on a plane ticket. I would have been the long lost cousin on X-mas mournin to collect my chit if I lost a fraction of that.
250f4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #194 (permalink)

Member # 130144
I know the Kevin Myers you're talking about. He's pretty much a crook around here. Used to work for Ameriquest then opened his own mortgage shop. I know a couple years ago he owed the IRS 200k+. He did a ton of fraudulent real estate deals around the Elk River area. You will probably never get your money or product from him.
benjamin_1114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #195 (permalink)

Member # 56006
Update????
JoshTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:06 AM   #196 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 96587
still nothing , no money has been send back to me
Old 05-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #197 (permalink)

Member # 101420
Send a message via MSN to rocky66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshTurner View Post
Update????
Old 06-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #198 (permalink)

Member # 121894
I hope this got resolved. I also hope that Kevin Meyers is serving time. Playing games with peoples money as Kevin did is shameful. It makes me feel proud to know that the good people here on Pirate are fighting the good fight by terrorizing this asshole!
marks69cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:48 PM   #199 (permalink)

Member # 106637
wow
TayJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #200 (permalink)

Member # 131337
Really hope you get your money, and kevin rots.
rusty81 is offline   Reply With Quote