Sniper Fab - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
Send a message via Yahoo to sgtswole
Sniper Fab

I ordered some of their products in April and I have only recieved half of my $800 order. Check their thread in the Body Armor of the Vendors section. You can read all the details of my dealings. Unfortunatly I had to come on Pirate to get Don's (owner) attention, because he would not answer or return my calls.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=661425&page=2

79 YJ-5 TBI 401 T-18/D300 F60 R60 linked
38 TSL/SX's

69 Jeepster LS6 4L65E Stak D300

87 YJ TBI SBC 4500/Atlas F44 R8.8 Linked
38''TSL/SX's

Last edited by sgtswole; 08-28-2008 at 09:59 AM.
sgtswole is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2008, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 20999
Read these rules
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=592539

post the link to the thread where you were "working with him", post your PM's and send him a link to this thread and post a copy of that sent pm. that will bolster this thread right now you are calling him names and giving us nothing else.

hopefully you get it worked out. they had my corners and sliders down to me within 5 days of placing the order. Excellent quality and nice people to work with.

GO UM Montana Griz

"Jeep Lurker"

KEEP REMEMBERING 9/11

Jeep with Rambler motor, SUA, front 608.9 and some bolt on stuff.

I miss my old 4bt powered chief

Support Frank the Tank

Last edited by ddestruel; 08-28-2008 at 03:09 PM.
ddestruel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 3511
Link to Thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...74#post8642274

Hopefully they get this taken care of. My rocker panel order from them was received in a week from order date - and when I emailed them that they forgot to send the hardware I got an email back the next day and the hardware a couple days later.

Last edited by oldjeep; 08-26-2008 at 10:41 AM.
oldjeep is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 2203
Send a message via Yahoo to 1SAWB
I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE WITH HIM. I ORDER MY CROOSMEMBER LINK BRACKET'S FROM HIM AND THEY DIDN'T WORK SO HE SAID HE WOULD MAKE A CUSTOM ONE FOR ME AND IT WOULD SHIP IN A COUPLE DAY'S . THAT WAS 6 MONTHS AGO . I HAVE CALLED 15 TIMES AND E-MAILED 5 TIMES. THE LAST E-MAIL WASN'T A HAPPY ONE TO HIM. AT FIRST HE WAS A GREAT GUY AND MY AXLE BRACKETS ARE BADASS BUT AFTER THIS GO AROUND I'M DONE. I WANTED TO GET HIS ROCKWELL BOOT GUARDS AND PAN BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE WILL GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND IM SURE I WON'T GET MY MONEY BACK FROM HIM EITHER.

DON IF YOU ARE READING THIS MAKE THIS RIGHT. YOU ARE IN A POSSITION TO MAKE A TON OF MONEY OFF THE PEOPLE ON PIRATES. YOU MAKE A GREAT PRODUCT. START BEING UP FRONT AND TELLING US THE TRUTH. A BAD WORD OF MOUTH TRAVELS FAR FASTER THEN A GOOD WORD OF MOUTH

SHELDON MILLER ( LOOK ME UP )
1SAWB is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
sgtswole sucks.

nice inflammatory threat title and lack of information.

are you stupid or just lazy ?

from what you have presented here so far I would tell you to pound sand
camo is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
Camo get a life! Read the thread that I mention or are you the lazy and stupid one or both. I guess your to busy going from thread to thread flaming everyone.

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's
Old 08-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
nice roach.

Member # 3377
Send a message via AIM to jhama78
sounds like somebody wants to join teh Band...

85 Roach Build Thread

84 Toy Farm Beater
85 Toy SR5 xcab DD
88 4Runner Fambly Beach Ride
11 Tundra Double Cab Rock Warrior
jhama78 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
WINNAR!

Member # 23680
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtswole View Post
Camo get a life! Read the thread that I mention or are you the lazy and stupid one or both. I guess your to busy going from thread to thread flaming everyone.
Dookey is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtswole View Post

since you seem to be so uninformed. Running pirate is my life and my job.

so if you choose to stay on Pirate and use this forum to try and resolve your dispute with a vendor I suggest you comply with our rules.

I don't care where else your dealings are posted and I will not go reserch it.

either you post up the details of your problem rigt here in this thread or I will simply delete you.

this is not a request to comply it is a demand.

camo
Old 08-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
Quote:
We don't want to hear how you got screwed over on E-bay or your next door neighbor stole your XYZ and never paid. You can post in chit chat for those kind of issues.

If you're posting here, it had better be PBB related. You had also better have worked or tried to work with the seller before posting here.

Link to the original thread in your dispute thread. If the thread was deleted please PM SanDiegoCJ or myself and we will restore the thread and lock it so it cannot be deleted.

If it's a vendor issue you had better given them some time to make things right. Parts get back ordered and the UPS guy loses stuff. We are here to help but we can't make parts magically appear!

If it is PBB related, it had better be 100% factual. Get caught lying here and you could be Wenzeled.

Just the facts... no opinions, no he said, she said.

If you don't have factual information to add to a thread: don't post pad and talk trash.

Keep it clean, again, if you don't have anything to add to the thread, stay out.

If you are caught post padding you will be warned ONCE. After than you WILL be banned. That's a free 7 day vacation. So think about what you are posting before you hit submit!

And lastly, this is the disputes section. Please no "good seller" posts. Yes it's nice to praise people but this is not the place. If you would like to leave a nice note for them please go to their profile and on the left hand side you will see a link to leave a user note. Please leave your comments there.
Well here are your rules Camo and I believe I have followed them. There is a link to the original thread. And according to your rules that is what I must do. If you don't have to research anything you just need to click on a link and read. I have also tried to disspute the problem with the vendor since MAY and still nothing.

I'm not misinformed I know exactly who you are. I know your behind Pirate but I'm not going to kiss your ass because of that. And your "DEMAND" was met. Your rules say to link to original theard and there is just that, a link to it.

Oldjeep: Thanx for the link!

Here is what I said in the other link:

Quote:
Well I really hate to come on pirate and flame you all, but you have left me no choice. I have called and called and left numerous messages and still haven't seen or heard a thing. I ordered $800 of your products and was told that you need only a week to build the sliders due to my application. I thought at least I would have seen the rod ends and bungs by now but still nothing. Your products are going to be put on my Jeep that will be rolling advertisement on and off the trails for my business and website. When you get a hold of me to let me know the status of my order you can also tell me what to tell potential customers about your products and serivces.
Quote:
Don where the hell are my rockers? I have left numerous messages on your phone and you haven't called me back yet. I gave you a chance to correct your mistake and you screwed that up too. Look on page 2 and you'll see my post 3 months ago about my order that I placed on April 3. I finally recieved the tube fenders and rod ends 4-5 weeks after I had to post on this thread. You told me then I would have the rockers in 2 weeks. I even measured and drew out a picture with the measurement on them for you and I still have not seen or heard anything. I either need a set of rockers or you need to refund my money (sliders-welding charge-shipping).
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=661425&page=2

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=661425&page=3

Well I have now complied with the official rules again and your "demand"
If you have any other problem I would like to disspute them through PM's not on this thread because that would not be following the rules of this thread.

Thanx Tommy

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's

Last edited by sgtswole; 08-28-2008 at 10:01 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
have you tried calling them on the telephone ?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
Dude I have tried it all. I have paypal involved now, but they told me it's been so long there is nothing they can do other than call him. The only thing I have not done is fly to Oklahoma and knocked on his door.

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 85486
Smile

Man oh man!!!!! We don't mean to cause so much fuss!!! Obviously we missed all this!

First, we are not perfect nor have we ever claimed to be perfect, but we sure as hell try to get things right and more importantly right by the customer! So, we are sorry we have failed these couple of customers (out of the thousands of orders we have received from P4x4 members) and assure everyone that they will be taken care of!!

For SGTSwole - we assume this is Tim. We are sorry we could not help you with this special request and we will send you a refund (via check)for the special rockers you had ordered! And thank you for letting everyone know that you received your tube fenders without any issue and the FREE $125 Battery Box as our attempt to make things right. You can keep the battery box and we will still be refunding your money for the rockers!

As for 1SAWB - this must be Sheldon! Sheldon, we fulfilled your original order on time! You then called and told us that your SPECIAL control arms (3"x2" SQ Tubing) would not clear the cross member walls. We told you we had been working on a special/simple part that would probably work but had not put it into production yet! But we said we would try and make you a special set for free! We got the one set done and realized we did not have your shipping info. When you called back to check on the special parts you notified us that you needed 2 sets of these special brackets. We told you we had the one set done and would get another set cut when we had room on the production sheet and would ship both sets (again for free) when we had them done! We have been swamped catching up on orders/production since returning from and unexpected trip to AZ. We will try and get your SPECIAL parts done this week and out to you! We never received the regular parts you ordered from us and we told you to just pass them along to a freind or sell them. That we would give you these Special parts since the orignals did not work for you! But, you DID receive what you ordered and never sent anything back so a refund is not in order! But we will still get you your special parts!!

Man, the shit we get for trying to help people out!!! Shame on US for letting it happen twice!!!

We are looking into hiring a girl to answer the phones for us! We are a production JOB Shop and custom rig builder. So, we are often under rigs, running machines, loading and unloading trucks and cannot always get to the phone in time! But, we try to get back to everyone that leaves a message!

Thank you everyone else for all your support and patients as we grow and attempt to push the industry!!!
Check out our chassis threads. [URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=959721"]2 seater[/URL] [URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969085"]4 seater[/URL] What can we build for you??
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks"]Like Us on Facebook[/URL] and follow along with our current projects.. [URL="http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks"]http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks[/URL]

We don't do PM...so please use email [EMAIL="sales@sniperfab.com"]sales@sniperfab.com[/EMAIL] if you have questions. Thanks
sniperfab is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2008, 02:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 85486
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjeep View Post
Link to Thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...74#post8642274

Hopefully they get this taken care of. My rocker panel order from them was received in a week from order date - and when I emailed them that they forgot to send the hardware I got an email back the next day and the hardware a couple days later.
Thanks Chuck! We always hear the bad stuff and rarely hear the good stuff!!! Thanks for being one of those to stand up for us!!!

We try real hard but fail every once in awhile!!!
Check out our chassis threads. [URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=959721"]2 seater[/URL] [URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969085"]4 seater[/URL] What can we build for you??
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks"]Like Us on Facebook[/URL] and follow along with our current projects.. [URL="http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks"]http://www.facebook.com/sniperfabworks[/URL]

We don't do PM...so please use email [EMAIL="sales@sniperfab.com"]sales@sniperfab.com[/EMAIL] if you have questions. Thanks
sniperfab is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
Don you are crazy to think I recieved my fenders without any issues. It took a few months to get them let alone I had to come on pirate just to get your attention, because you wouldn't return any of my calls. I understand you might be under a rig and that's why I left numerous messages that were never returned. Why would I mention the battery tray? You offered that to me to to try and make it right. Did you honestly make it right????? NO!!! but if you would have, I told you on the phone that I would let everyone know that you honored your mistake and made it right. A $125 battery tray doesn't equal a set of $350+ rockers.

Don't even try to come on here that play the victim! Now after 6 months you want to tell me you can't help me with a custom set of rockers? Isn't that what you offer "CUSTOM FAB"?

Quote:
Welcome
to the Sniper Fabworks product showroom. We manufacture in-house over 90% of all products listed in this webstore! SFW is a full production manufacturer with CNC capabilities in all aspects of production and can handle all your project needs!

Want a special part that no-one else has? Got a special need for your project? Give us a call if there is a special one off part you have in mind for your project.
You can build a custom rig but not a set of rockers? I don't get it All you would have had to do is simply tell me you couldn't handle the order and refunded my money. Instead you told me that you had already built them but you sent them to the wrong person and you were waiting for them to be sent back. Then you said that you would just build a new set to send me. That's when I said I'll measure them out and draw something up for you.

As far as my refund how long might that take? The clock is ticking as of now. I will post back on this tread when I recieve it. I will PM you my address following this post so you have it on hand.

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 2203
As for 1SAWB - this must be Sheldon! Sheldon, we fulfilled your original order on time! You then called and told us that your SPECIAL control arms (3"x2" SQ Tubing) would not clear the cross member walls. We told you we had been working on a special/simple part that would probably work but had not put it into production yet! But we said we would try and make you a special set for free! We got the one set done and realized we did not have your shipping info. When you called back to check on the special parts you notified us that you needed 2 sets of these special brackets. We told you we had the one set done and would get another set cut when we had room on the production sheet and would ship both sets (again for free) when we had them done! We have been swamped catching up on orders/production since returning from and unexpected trip to AZ. We will try and get your SPECIAL parts done this week and out to you! We never received the regular parts you ordered from us and we told you to just pass them along to a freind or sell them. That we would give you these Special parts since the orignals did not work for you! But, you DID receive what you ordered and never sent anything back so a refund is not in order! But we will still get you your special parts!!

YOU DID GET THE CROSSMEMBER BACK AND I CAN'T PROVIDE THE TRACKING # IF YOU REALLY NEED ME TO. I WILL BE MORE THEN WILLING TO GOT THRU EVERY ONE OF MY SHIPPMENT'S FROM THE DAY I PAID TILL NOW TO GET THE TRACKING #. YES I AGREE THAT YOU STARTED TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND I WAS VERY VERY GRATEFULL FOR THIS. BUT THEN IT WENT TO CRAP. YOU QUIT ANSWERING E-MAIL AND THE PHONE SO WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU HAVE ME DO? I GUESS I CAN SEND UP SMOKE SIGNAL'S NEXT.

THE ORIGINAL ORDER THAT I PLACED FOR MY ROCKWELL BRACKET'S WAS THE ORDER YOU TOLD ME TO KEEP AND IT WAS ONLY ONE SIDE (RH) YOU SAID YOU WOULD SEND OUT THE REPLACEMENT AND YOU DID. THAT WRONG ONE I STILL HAVE. JUST TO MAKE SURE WE ARE OK I WILL SEND THAT ONE BACK THAT WAY IT WON'T BE HELD OVER MY HEAD AGAIN.

I DO FIND IT FUNNY THAT WHEN WE TALKED YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THE ORDER OR THE E-MAIL'S BUT NOW YOU KNOW THE WHOLE CHAIN OF EVENTS. I JUST WANT MY STUFF ENOUGH SAID. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN MORE THEN PATIENT WITH THIS WHOLE MESS ( 6 MONTH'S) AND I TRULY DO HOPE TO DO BUISNESS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE BUT THIS ONE LEAVES A BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH EVEN MORE SO THAT CALL'S AND E-MAIL'S WHERE NEVER RETURNED AND THAT YOU HAVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I HAVE NOTHING. I LIKE MOST EVERYONE SAVE MONEY AND BUY PARTS AS I NEED THEM OR CAN AFFORD THEM. I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TALK YOUR COMPANY UP TO EVERYONE I KNOW UP TILL NOW AND WHEN YOU MAKE GOOD ON THIS I WILL STILL SAY GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT.

THERE IS NO DOUGHT IN MY MIND THAT YOU NEVER EXPECTED TO BE THIS OVERWELMED WITH ORDER'S AND THAT YOU ARE PLAYING CATCH UP BUT YOU HAVE HAD MY MONEY FOR SOMETIME NOW AND ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING.
Old 08-30-2008, 11:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 2203
************ Update On Mine *******

I Got An E-mail From Sniperfabworks Stating That A Package Is Heading My Way I'll Keep You Updated When They Show
Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dinkerdoodledoo

Member # 10448
Send a message via Yahoo to Grendel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SAWB View Post
************ Update On Mine *******

I Got An E-mail From Sniperfabworks Stating That A Package Is Heading My Way I'll Keep You Updated When They Show
So, how did they come out?
Grendel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 2203
i got my bracket's on 09-05-08 and they look good. sometime this week i'll make time to mock them up but they look perfect to me
Old 09-19-2008, 12:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
It's been 3 weeks and I have not seen or heard anything from Sniper. Still waiting on my refund..........

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's
Old 10-22-2008, 08:11 AM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 111141
darn you guys are bumming me out ..... I was just gonna place an order with these guys !!!
I guess I will search for a ne source for my tube fenders.... any ideas
boltscamp is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2008, 02:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 74576
I bought a good amount of stuff from them and it showed up really quick. Nice products too.
tmorgan4 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 53064
It's been 2 months and still have not heard a thing and still no refund!!!

38 TSL/SX's

38''TSL/SX's
Old 11-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 81338
good luck

Yeah good luck getting anything from those guys. All my dealings with them were through their web site and not really pirate related and i never told them i frequent this site. but to make a long story short got treated like shit half of our 1500 dollar order showed up in a week the other half ......well try 3 months later. tried to cancel order a few times and they just out and out lied and said o its shipped today we'll be emailing u a tracking number. Yeah right 3 months of that was a joke then another month and a half to get them to get another company to have qa1 dropshipp our 7/8x3/4 hiems. no thank u. only bad vendor experience i,ve ever had. we got all our stuff in the end and looks really nice but. man the extra 3 or 4 months of shop time will kil u if they refunded all money i paid them. my 3 months of extra shop time bill would still have me in the hole. it cost an extra 2 grand to buy 1500 dollars worth of parts from these dudes
two_in_the_stink is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 81338
good luck

Yeah good luck getting anything from those guys. All my dealings with them were through their web site and not really pirate related and i never told them i frequent this site. but to make a long story short got treated like shit half of our 1500 dollar order showed up in a week the other half ......well try 3 months later. tried to cancel order a few times and they just out and out lied and said o its shipped today we'll be emailing u a tracking number. Yeah right 3 months of that was a joke then another month and a half to get them to get another company to have qa1 dropshipp our 7/8x3/4 hiems. no thank u. only bad vendor experience i,ve ever had. we got all our stuff in the end and looks really nice but. man the extra 3 or 4 months of shop time will kil u if they refunded all money i paid them. my 3 months of extra shop time bill would still have me in the hole. it cost an extra 2 grand to buy 1500 dollars worth of parts from these dudes

Danial Bunch
two_in_the_stink is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.