PORC stole $2300 from me.. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Closed Thread

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 121543
PORC stole $2300 from me..

I tried to order an Atlas with performance off road, and 3 months later they never delivered it. With a few phone calls and emails within the 3 months I got nothing but lies so I cancelled it, Jeffry said he would refund my money, well they failed to do that too. I called again and got Alex on the phone and he was rude and said Jeffrys word was gold and the money would be in my account, still no money. It was ordered on the 15th of sept.

If you're reading this Alex my name is Curt Daniels.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 119880
Why don't you call up your credit card company and dispute it
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho_92 View Post
Why don't you call up your credit card company and dispute it

I did, I should have my money back by the first....
Old 12-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Here's what he sent me via PM. It say's nothing about them not giving my money back!

"Maybe you should talk to AA. W3e do not build them and we quite selling AA to. We used to have the largest post on This board and most other's and if you talked to AA you would be told we were one of the biggest atlas dealer's out there. Sorry but no more. We are not putting up with their crap any more. From taking any were from two month's to a year to get them, let alone being not able to make any money off them. We could go on and on. Good luck with your purchase from them. Glad you post give's you some sort of sastifaction."
www.performanceoffroadcenter.com
Old 12-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
D53

Member # 83155
Quote:
Originally Posted by 505TJ View Post
Glad you post give's you some sort of sastifaction."

wow that last part is pretty f*cked up, sorry to hear they dicked you around.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 72850
Its all about Customer service!!
Old 12-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 97119
Where is a link to their profile on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshTurner View Post
You know if Chuckie comes back he will get banned again...If Camo dosent do it I can see him pokin me till I do it...
Oh how the tables have turned Slitty
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 70555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajabomber87 View Post
Where is a link to their profile on here?

/forum/members/porc.html
Old 12-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hoghead

Member # 27141
Quote:
Here's what he sent me via PM. It say's nothing about them not giving my money back!

"Maybe you should talk to AA. W3e do not build them and we quite selling AA to. We used to have the largest post on This board and most other's and if you talked to AA you would be told we were one of the biggest atlas dealer's out there. Sorry but no more. We are not putting up with their crap any more. From taking any were from two month's to a year to get them, let alone being not able to make any money off them. We could go on and on. Good luck with your purchase from them. Glad you post give's you some sort of sastifaction."
Sounds like a little back pedaling trying to save face!!!

It's all about customer service, which sounds like that department has been closed.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 12716
So are they going to give you your money back or just send you a pm?
Old 12-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 6208
Quote:

Advance Adapters like most businesses requires to be paid for the products we sell. The customer therefore is required to pay for these products. In America this is commonly known as Capitalism. If a customer cannot pay for these products, we unfortunately can no longer sell to them.

Vic Carroll
Advance Adapters Inc.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 12716
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo-vic View Post
Advance Adapters like most businesses requires to be paid for the products we sell. The customer therefore is required to pay for these products. In America this is commonly known as Capitalism. If a customer cannot pay for these products, we unfortunately can no longer sell to them.

Vic Carroll
Advance Adapters Inc.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:05 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Here's what he sent me via PM....

"Your money was refunded the day after you called so I am not sure what you are refering to? Have you not recieved a credit on your Credit card? Thanks,Alex"

My simple response was "NO!"

If I got my money back there would be no hard feelings, and I would not be on pirate telling people to stay away from PORC!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob309 View Post
So are they going to give you your money back or just send you a pm?

We'll see.

Last edited by 505TJ; 12-29-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Quote:

Vic Carroll
Advance Adapters Inc.

Thanks for chiming in! When I get my money back I will be calling you guys to get my atlas.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 72850
Quote:

Vic Carroll
Advance Adapters Inc.

I know it is difficult for a large company to get involved in something like this and I am very impressed that you have despite reprocussion it may cause between you and PORC. It is a fine example of Customer service and something that I will remember about AA in the future. Of course unexpected events happen between a business and a Customer occasionally and the follow through during these situations is what sets a good company apart from others.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:23 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 32975
www.performanceoffroadcenter.com[/QUOTE]

Poor service and worse English. Evidently they not only didn't pay AA, but they couldn't afford spell-check.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 102774
AA is the way to go I ordered my Atlas 4.3 and it was built and at my door in ten days!!!!
Old 12-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 84260
Quote:

So PORC's answer is to bad mouth AA? Maybe PORC should give 505TJ his $2300 back that would give him some sort of "sastifaction."
I have purchased 2 Atlas t/c direct from AA and both were delivered as promised for a great price. Best of all, AA actually knows what customer service is all about, something PORC has no understanding of.
Just say no to PORC!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Quote:
Here's what he sent me via PM....

"Your money was refunded the day after you called so I am not sure what you are refering to? Have you not recieved a credit on your Credit card? Thanks,Alex"

My simple response was "NO!"

If I got my money back there would be no hard feelings, and I would not be on pirate telling people to stay away from PORC!

Still waiting for a response.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 115243
in the summer i ordered an ARB locker from them..there site said the unit came complete with bearings it didnt and the compressor i ordered didnt come ..they substitited another ARB compressor ,but didnt refund the difference ..it was still cheaper than buying locally which is great..
the point is i made the purchase based on their site ad and didnt get what was promised.i didnt pursue the matter due to the distance and shipping costs..they were however very polite when i called,but politly saying no money back still sucks ..
this thread should send pirate the message to kick them off the site for ripping people off.then see how well thier business does..

seems that the site is so big now that vendors dont really need to worry who the rip off as long as its not a veteran member or some one with thousands of posts.
newbies beware

Last edited by colonelangus; 12-30-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #22 (permalink)

Member # 44496
I too ordered an Atlas II 5.0 from PORC in October. Alex made several excuses blaiming AA for the delay in shipment. Letely I have tried to contact PORC via phone and Email. I got ahold of Jeffery 3 times and he said Alex(owner) was busy and he would take a message for me. Never heard back. Saw this thread and PM's Slo-vic who got me in touch with the proper people at AA. They had my order in hand but no money. My CC was charged on Oct 21. Weird that AA had not gotten the money yet. I am disputing charges(should be refunded in 4 days), Cancelled the order via email and will be ordereing direct from AA soon. They said I was number 3 of 4 with this problem. They also told me that they would take care of me.

I live here locally in Atl. I ordered from PORC to try to support local business and economy. Shame on me I guess. I thought about driving the hour up there to face ALex straight up.

This is more of an EXTREME praise for Advance Adapters and not so much a slam on PORC. I bought from them before when they were in Athens with no issues. I will not be buying from them anymore. I will aslo disuade anyone else from purchasing with them.

Advance Adapters Customer Service ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #23 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Thanks everyone! I'm still waiting for Alex to return my two PMs......

I know you've been online Alex, WHERE'S MY MONEY? You PMed me the once and said you refunded it, but nothing is there, trust me I would know if $2300 was back in my account.

Just a little FYI to let you know who you are stilling from. I have 3 kids under the age of 9 and a wife, the wife does not work so it's not like I can just shit this money out!
Old 12-30-2008, 09:49 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 14221
Send a message via AIM to ABQ-TJ Send a message via Yahoo to ABQ-TJ
That sucks, Aaron....I know how long you've been waiting. Hopefully they get it worked out soon.

[url="http://twitter.com/abqtj"]Follow me on Twitter[/url]
Old 12-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

Member # 121543
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ-TJ View Post
That sucks, Aaron....I know how long you've been waiting. Hopefully they get it worked out soon.

Thanks Steve!
Closed Thread