jeff robert - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 135726
jeff robert

jeff robert has screwed me also sent him a harness and puter with money and lots of promises from him but all he has done so far is cash my money order and give me some bs.he will not answer his phone once he has your money so i have found the best thing to do is phone his father and brother at 518-872-9693 they seem to get a little action out of him but still not much does anyone have any of his other relatives that we can bug with calls
whitegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 92155
Now he won't even give us one of his famous responses on how no one understands how hard it is to do what he does,
WhiteRubiCory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
math major

I was hoping for another of his math problems with all sorts of B.S. like I can do 10 per day and I can crank out 50 a week, but when his story gets weaving around, he only has done 40 in a year and a half and yours still is 6 months off and there are only 5 ahead of you, but you will get the best product in the universe, so his is worth waiting for, and he doesn't have time to answer phone calls, but has plenty of time to write fairy tales for us on the net,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am sure he is now on Nobama's cabinet explaining the economy to us unwashed imbicels,,,,,,
Harold Phipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 135134
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegold View Post
jeff robert has screwed me also sent him a harness and puter with money and lots of promises from him but all he has done so far is cash my money order and give me some bs.he will not answer his phone once he has your money so i have found the best thing to do is phone his father and brother at 518-872-9693 they seem to get a little action out of him but still not much does anyone have any of his other relatives that we can bug with calls
i guess i should add my name to the list. it only pisses me off that he doesnt call and at least give me a timeframe. I sent it (harness and computer, not my putter!)in around december 6th, he recieved it but i think because he already has the money he can just relax and repair it as he pleases! Sorry my first post has to be a negative one but the colorado outdoors are callin! guess ill go climbing instead!
weldedcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 132802
We sent our harness and computer to Jeff Robert SEPT 23, 2008. In a few days it will be 8 months. Same old stuff, he acknowledged receipt, raked in the cash and then tells us to be patient. He's apparently all of a sudden became a respected advertiser on this site. My last email tells me that he no longer does wiring. I would ask you, would you do business with someone that has had a half-dozen differernt business ventures in the past 8 months, has multiple phone #'s, a list of DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS that keeps growing every day, and thumbs his nose at all of us who complain. Like most others, he's turned our project into a living hell. Do we go out and buy a new harness and computer only to find out that he's emailing you a tracking # for his questionable product. So far I've only found one satisfied customer. If he's screwing those who sent him harness's & computers and a few hunderd dollars, what is he doing for those who are trusting him to send him engines from east coast engines or his new ebay turn key engines that sell for thousands of dollars? I'd suspect that he's also following in the footsteps of many other prominent New York business men who have turned so many 401K's into 201K's. Could this guy withstand a financial and background check? The possibilities seem endless. I've asked him to return our equipment and $ many times, he refuses each time. I would not recommend that anyone does business with him. Has anyone contacted the New York State attorney general? What about the BBB? What does the father say???? I can't understand why a knowledgeable guy would do so much to run his own business into the ground.
Nomader
Nomader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomader View Post
He's apparently all of a sudden became a respected advertiser on this site.
Just to be clear. he is not an advertiser he has a vendor star which allows him to post in the vendor classifieds. from what I am now reading he seems less then respected.
camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
cross reference

/forum/bad-sellers-disputes-etc/788963-jeff-roberts-east-coast-engine-warning-potential-fraud-alert.html
camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 136755
Sent him my harness, computer, and $300 July 2008. Getting the same bullshit as everyone else. Going start calling him and his dad starting today. This guys got some major issues.
Al Kimino is offline   Reply With Quote