Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

toy86 bad buyer

10K views 52 replies 26 participants last post by  rokcrawlr1 
#1 ·
Sent a psc ram to him so he could make tin benders and was promised payment around april 20. Have sent multiple pms with no response and he has logged in a couple of times. Still waiting on the 100 dollars he owes me.

#10 ·
i wonder what his "other" username is on here. is he on other boards? anyone know him personally? i see no excuse here. if i were in his shoes and i just didn't have the $100, i would pay the $10 or so to have the ram shipped back to you. for all the people who say "hope you learned your lesson", it's not the nice guys fault that the person in need is a piece of shit. the nice guy needs to stay the same and the piece of shit needs to be tuned up.

post up his address.

#17 ·
That sucks, because I send stuff out before payment to help a brother out sometimes and I have had good luck so far, but reading things like this makes me nervous and ruins it for the good guys. I will make sure I dont sell anything to him.I got burned on TG's web site. Sold a rear drive shaft to "LOKI" shipped it because he said he would pay when he got paid and he disappeared and never got my $275. Good luck

#18 ·
That sucks, because I send stuff out before payment to help a brother out and I have had good luck so far, but reading things like this make me nervous and ruins it for the good guys. I will make sure I dont sell anything to him.I got burned on TG's web site. Sold a rear drive shaft to "LOKI" shipped it because he said he would pay when he got paid and he disappeared and never got my $275. Good luck
dave has sent me stuff before payment a few times to help me out in a pinch, and i appreciate his trust and helpfulness. thanks to fuck-sticks like this, people like dave and myself will no longer be willing to help anyone or trust anyone. pretty fuckin' sad if you ask me.:shaking:

#19 · (Edited)
Found a few things...

toy86 http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/member.php?u=45196
nomayota (ttora)
RAMROD (marlin crawler, muchado forums, trail gear forums, Different person on PBB)
TEAM RAMROD (marlin crawler (I think it was changed from this to just RAMROD), Different person on PBB)
brushape (blacktail hunting forum... he has posted here in the last few days)

Pat Harrington
number edited (from sale ads on PBB/others)

On the 5 or 6 boards I found him on, the last posting is around October/November. BUT...several of them show he has logged on recently.

#20 ·
he's on here all the time. he's to chickenshit to post up anymore, but he's probably sending pm's to sellers in hopes of scamming them too. he's been looking in the classifieds.:shaking: i just hope that all sellers see this before responding to his pm's.

#22 ·
Let me put it this way - Anyone that wants a free ram and can rip it off his truck its yours. I prefer the ram to be ripped off when when he has the truck parked away from his house so he cant get home.

If you get the ram just send me a pic with the new owner so I can enjoy it some.

#28 ·
Alright sorry everyone Im sure I made a super bad impression here and im not even going to try to get myself out of this hole. the check with the payment for the ram is sitting in the mailbox at a post office right now. Im not going to try to look for any forgiveness because im a dumbass for doing this to Mike. Say whatever you want Mike (shefron) I am very sorry and that is all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.