Scott@MPSC - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 127899
Scott@MPSC

Ordered an RCI tank almost 2 months ago... after i've been told 3 times "it's been shipped"... apparently FedEx shipped it wrong... each of the 3 times...

never recieved 1 tracking number and was promised multiple times "i'll get it to you tomorrow".

Was very understanding the whole process... i just wanted my RCI fuel cell which I paid for... I was curteous until this last day, when I was told I could get my money back... and then no word for 2 days... Now i'm pissed, and am posting negative feedback.

Beware... seems like a Snake in the grass cause he's "Nice to your face".. but doesn't follow through on ANYthing he promises.

I'm still waiting for my money back. Now I have to deal with the hassle of getting my money back from the credit card company since he's not refunding my money like he should.

Feels like I've been burned, and I'll never order or recommend the Mopar Super Center ever again. What a waste of my time and money.

Just my opinion, but beware.

Highly annoyed, frustrated, and behind on his build for a Fuel Cell.... a simple Fuel Cell...

Old 05-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 113232
OK it takes more than one day to get the money back on the card. That is up to your bank to process not ours.
Also after the first time the order went wrong I offered to refund the money.
Your parts do me no good sitting on the shelf, I'm not in the buisness of stocking parts.
Also alot of the issue was due to RCI being behind due to demand. Evan posted on my RCI post they were running behind and I have not got my stock order yet.

I apologized several times for the delay and offered to refund.

It is not always the vendors fault. Sometimes shit happens, that is out of our control.

Just my side.

TEAM #88 RICK HENDRICK JCD & B&R OFF-ROAD
THANKS TO:
FOA SUSPENSION
W.W. WILLIAMS
PT'S TRANSMISSIONS
POLY PERFORMANCE
AUTOMETER
ADVANCED ADAPTERS
DOC'S BLOCKS
Scott@MPSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 127899
But you stated it was shipped to me... 3 times... and 3 times it was shipped to the wrong person.... so... how is that RCI fault... that has nothing to do with if they have it.. because if they shipped it to me 3 times... then they had it..

unless you were just lying to me that it was shipped 3 times? .... and no communication about what was happening, until i kept calling and PMing you about it.

If you just had told me "we don't have it", I can understand that... but stop lying to me saying you shipped it... it gets a customers expectation up that he'll be getting a product soon... 3 different times...

It's called customer service... don't lie to the customer, and just tell them the truth. "We didn't ship it to you yet, because we don't have it, and we are waiting to get it in stock"...

In the meanwhile... i've ordered the same RCI tank from another vendor.. and it got here yesterday.... 2 days..

odd.. how they can figure out how to ship a package...

so either 1) your lying to your customers

or

2) your not smart enough to figure out how to ship a package...

either way... poor customer service.

Last edited by supersmurf; 05-31-2009 at 02:21 PM.
supersmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 127899
another thing..

I understand it takes the processors a few days to credit money back to the account...

I was asking for the CONFIRMATION number that the processor gives for the credit back.... i've asked for that, and been waiting for it.. you even told me you'd have it to me, like 5 days ago... You know.. that little number that you get back like 2 seconds after you send off the refund.... or.. maybe the shipped the confirmation number wrong.. hahahaha...

still haven't gotten it.... i'm not surprised though, it seems to follow suite with the track record with MPSC.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 25360
I've had nothing but good service from MPSC. Hell, he even looked up a shit ton of AN fittings for me and got me kick ass prices on them. I run a business also and I've been on both ends of the same sort of situation. I'm sure Scott will get you straight.

I ordered a notcher from PolyPerformance a month or so ago and waited 2 weeks and nothing. I called them and they had forgoten to drop ship the notcher from ProTools. Shit happens sometimes and if you give it long enough it will happen to you. I was aggravated, because I needed it to get some tube notched the past weekend, but hell I've screwed up plenty of times.

- 6.0 LQ9
- TH400
- AtlasII 3.0
- Ford D60's w/ 5.38's (chromo 35spline throughout with rear ARB)
- 39" Red Labels
BamaScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 127899
yeah, i'm just byond annoyed cause I was waiting for a tank that was shipped to me "3 times" over 2 months... i would have been fine if my expectations weren't raised and dropped 3 times.

and.. i'm still waiting for the confirmation number. and still no contact.

It happens every now and then.. but the trick is to make it right with the customers that get screwed... and i feel there has been no effort at all.. which is what makes me even angrier... thus the negative feedback.

I'm glad you had a good experience though.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 120255
I dont know if you got your refund yet or not, but I oredered mine from Summit because Scott told me they where a few weeks out because of RCI being behind. Summit had mine to me literally the next day. They also matched MPSC price.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 127899
Thanks for the info! I have a couple buddies that want some RCI tanks now that they've seen the one I got... I was the guinea pig.. haha.. those tanks are awesome!

I'll check Summit out! THanks again!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:52 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 127899
STILL haven't received my credit for the charges.... so Scott... where is my refund you promised?
Old 06-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 127899
Still haven't heard anything yet.. and still no refund yet...
Old 06-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
??

On your previous post about buddies ordering cells because they saw the one you got,,,
Where did you get it from?
Harold Phipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 120255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Phipps View Post
On your previous post about buddies ordering cells because they saw the one you got,,,
Where did you get it from?

From post #3 above, I made it large, underlined, and in red so you can see it this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmurf View Post
But you stated it was shipped to me... 3 times... and 3 times it was shipped to the wrong person.... so... how is that RCI fault... that has nothing to do with if they have it.. because if they shipped it to me 3 times... then they had it..

unless you were just lying to me that it was shipped 3 times? .... and no communication about what was happening, until i kept calling and PMing you about it.

If you just had told me "we don't have it", I can understand that... but stop lying to me saying you shipped it... it gets a customers expectation up that he'll be getting a product soon... 3 different times...

It's called customer service... don't lie to the customer, and just tell them the truth. "We didn't ship it to you yet, because we don't have it, and we are waiting to get it in stock"...

In the meanwhile... i've ordered the same RCI tank from another vendor.. and it got here yesterday.... 2 days..

odd.. how they can figure out how to ship a package...

so either 1) your lying to your customers

or

2) your not smart enough to figure out how to ship a package...

either way... poor customer service.

Or, were you asking the name of the company where he oredered it so that you can order one? In that case here is the other post #7 from above..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepfool View Post
I dont know if you got your refund yet or not, but I ordered mine from Summit because Scott told me they where a few weeks out because of RCI being behind. Summit had mine to me literally the next day. They also matched MPSC price.

Last edited by jeepfool; 06-12-2009 at 12:37 PM.
jeepfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
actual question

Well, if you READ my post, I'm actually asking supersmurf where he got his for his friends to see,,,,,,,,,,
Sorry for the mix up,,,, but I'm confused,,,,, if supersmurf is still bitching about not getting his cell, and didn't even know about Summit at the time his friends are wanting one,,,,, I'm wondering where he got his, for his friends to see,,,,,, ????????
And, since MPSC is still conversing with him on the for sale part, why is supersmurf whining here too? Isn't beating him up in one forum enough?
Old 06-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 127899
1. I ordered mine from a local vendor. Tognattis...
2. We ordered from Summit racing 2 more, and they got here in 2 days..

3. I'm still bitching, not about not recieving the product I ordered, but not getting any bit of customer service... I've been waiting for almost 3 weeks for my refund still... and nothing.... no contact, no responses, no returned calls, no returned emails, no communication.

Until i get my refund, I'll just make it a point that every person knows the type of shit that goes on...

when I get my refund.. i'll stop.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 130003
Bs

OK, I'll agree, customer service may be lacking, but he responded Monday on the OTHER section you are red assing him on,

So, I am throwing the Bullshit flag on the no contact, no response, no comunication part.

I'd be uspet also, but could you narrow down the whining to ONE section or the other here?
Old 06-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 127899
naw.. i'm still gonna bitch and moan until i get my refund.. i got the extra time.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 25360
I think its kinda weird that I call and talk to Scott when I need stuff and have no problems. I email him and he responds. For god sakes he works for a Hendrix Motorsports Dodge Dealership. I don't even think that your tactics would justify a response. Hell, you could have called your credit card company and denied the charge and settled it that way. Why haven't you called the dealership and talked to his boss or something if you have that big of a problem? Your starting to sound like one of those people who would rather bitch and complain about a problem than solve it.

- 6.0 LQ9
- TH400
- AtlasII 3.0
- Ford D60's w/ 5.38's (chromo 35spline throughout with rear ARB)
- 39" Red Labels
BamaScout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 127899
good idea.. i didn't think about calling his boss.. i'll do that too. thanks!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 113232
Supersmurf taken care of with verification. Sometimes things don't get done correct unless you do them yourself. And I was on vacaton last week for a couple of days.

I greatly apologize for any problems that may have been braught on by his wait.

TEAM #88 RICK HENDRICK JCD & B&R OFF-ROAD
THANKS TO:
FOA SUSPENSION
W.W. WILLIAMS
PT'S TRANSMISSIONS
POLY PERFORMANCE
AUTOMETER
ADVANCED ADAPTERS
DOC'S BLOCKS
Scott@MPSC is offline   Reply With Quote