Beware of MP"S Customs - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Beware of MP"S Customs

On 1/15/2010 I answered a post in the sellers forum for a th350 with AA adapter to a toy tcase with 4.7 gears and twin sticks.

Edit: Gary sent me the link.

/forum/engines-trannys-t-cases-sale/864344-th350-adapted-toy-case-chico-ca.html

Mp's customs called me later that day and said he saw that I was also looking for a 4.3 and that he would sell me an engine complete with wiring and ecm, trans and tcase for 1350.00 I asked him if it was all in good shape several times and he told me it was. He said he heard it run and all was good. He said he bought it from a local guy that he wheels with, but changed his mind on the project.

It was best for him if I came that night to pick up the stuff, so I canceled my appointments for that day and left for his place. He said he would stay late and could load the stuff with a fork lift.

To make a long story shorter, it was late when I got there. So I didn't take the time to tear stuff down and really inspect it. It was all clean and all the parts looked to be there as far as I could tell. (My fault, I should have looked closer) I was picking it up at a shop in Chico that his dad owns, so I felt more comfortable I guess.

I got a bit suspicious when he deleted the thread before I made it home. I PMed Gary and he said he would save it in the Mods forum.

Here is a list of the things wrong.

Ecm was not the right one. Sent me one from a 96model, needed a 92. The wiring harness on the engine would not plug into the ECM.

Trans was shot. (This was diagnosed by professional shop) Had a 3/8 to 1/4 adapter in the pan.



No 4.7 gears in the tcase. I sold it to someone else to try and recoup some of my loss and, now I have to eat that too.

To Mp's credit he did send me money to help with the ECM, and his wife just had a baby so he has been preoccupied, but this deal still is bad.

He tells me I still got a good deal because he sold it to me for less than he paid for it. It is not my fault he paid more. I paid what he asked me to and what I got is not what he told me he was selling. Again he said all the stuff was in good shape. Because of all the other problems, I am beginning to wonder if the engine is any good.

When the person who bought the tcase called me and told me the gears were not right, I refunded his money within 20 mins. Even though I was told it had 4.7 gears and it didn't, it was my responsibility. I understand that the person selling to MP's might or might not have ripped him off, but it is still MP's responsibility to make it right and he has basically told me to piss off.

I will probably never see any money from MP's so I want to warn those who trade with him to watch out and take the time to check your stuff well, because if something is not right he will not stand behind it.

I don't want this to become a "too bad you should have checked stuff over better thread" I already know that! It is a shame you can't take people at their word and expect a hand shake to be something you can trust.

BTW I have all our PM’s concerning all the problems noted. I just didn’t feel the need to post them to get my point across.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com

Last edited by noclinkers; 02-17-2010 at 07:47 AM. Reason: To add link.
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rock God
 
fabcam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Member # 19763
Location: MN
Posts: 1,656
I couldn't find where you said how much money was refunded to you.

.
__________________
The site for the fabricator: www.offroadfabnet.com
Bend-Tech PRO is now available!!!

Design full tube chassis in less than a couple of hours with the PRO

We are the developers of the Bend-Tech products.
651-257-8715 for sales and support

[URL=http://www.bend-tech.com[/URL]

10,000+ now using Bend-Tech
fabcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God
 
mudtoy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Member # 30359
Location: SE-TX
Posts: 1,583
Quote:
He tells me I still got a good deal because he sold it to me for less than he paid for it.
I love it when people say that. "Ya, it's junk, but you sure got a good deal on it."
__________________
BDR
67 FJ40 "Last Minute" - build thread
97 XJ



Quote:
Texan. Saved my neck twice... once after he was dead.
mudtoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
BRENTWADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52580
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 1,842
MP's Customs

I bought the Toyota T-case from Noclinkers that should have had 4.7 gears. I got home after a 1-1/2 hr drive to pick it up and started tearing the T-case down and adapt it to my duel case adapter then found that the gears were stock. I called Noclinkers to talk to him about this and he honestly didn't know that he had been lied to about 4.7 gears in the case because he bought it that way. Thank you Noclinkers for refunding my money immediately. Now because of MP's customs, I'm behind on my build having to wait for new parts on order. As for Mp's customs he can EAT S H I T !!

__________________
2 Built Tube Buggy's V8's, ton's bla bla bla bla.
BRENTWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabcam View Post
I couldn't find where you said how much money was refunded to you.

.
He sent me 145.00. To cover an ECM, tax shipping and pay pal fees.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

Lets get this started of by I BOUGHT THIS STUFF FROM SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT I WAS TAKING THE GUYS WORD THAT I GOT IT FROM,I never used this I bought this for way more money then what i sold it for,And at that i HELPED SEND HIM MONEY IN RETURN FOR THE HARNESS. Most people would have said dew to the nature of this sport its as...................................
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

ITS FUNNY HOW I JUST READ IN HES POST THAT I TOLD HIM TO PISS OFF,IT seems to be the case if i would have done thagt I wouldnt have sent him the pay pal for the harness,But its cool if he wanted to jump to this knowing thyat we have talked several times on the phine about this,And thought we had this all figured out.....................BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE TALKING SHIT What would this world be with out people that had nothing else to do but chime in on others business tyhat dont know both sides of the STORY
I got a bit suspicious when he deleted the thread before I made it home. I PMed Gary and he said he would save it in the Mods forum.

I deleted this because it was sold and thats what i put when it got deleted I hate when people leave there post up for months or years and its been sold taken up space that dosnt need to be there...................NOT BECAUSE I WAS HIDING SOMETHING
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774

Last edited by mp's custom; 02-17-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: add to the link
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom View Post
ITS FUNNY HOW I JUST READ IN HES POST THAT I TOLD HIM TO PISS OFF,IT seems to be the case if i would have done thagt I wouldnt have sent him the pay pal for the harness,But its cool if he wanted to jump to this knowing thyat we have talked several times on the phine about this,And thought we had this all figured out.....................BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE TALKING SHIT What would this world be with out people that had nothing else to do but chime in on others business tyhat dont know both sides of the STORY
You offered the money before you knew the trans was bad. After that you made the same excuse about not knowing and that you were done trying to help me.

I can post the pm's where you say this if you want. Then all can read both sides of the story.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
BRENTWADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Member # 52580
Location: Napa, CA
Posts: 1,842
You should have checked the parts that you bought because I just burned. Shit just trickles down the line. I'm just lucky I got my money returned. Don't tell someone that you have something if you never put you eyes or hands on it. Sounds like you got screwed over or just don't give a F U C K.
__________________
2 Built Tube Buggy's V8's, ton's bla bla bla bla.
BRENTWADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

screwed
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rock God
 
mudtoy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Member # 30359
Location: SE-TX
Posts: 1,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom View Post
ITS FUNNY HOW I JUST READ IN HES POST THAT I TOLD HIM TO PISS OFF,IT seems to be the case if i would have done thagt I wouldnt have sent him the pay pal for the harness,But its cool if he wanted to jump to this knowing thyat we have talked several times on the phine about this,And thought we had this all figured out.....................BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE LIKE TALKING SHIT What would this world be with out people that had nothing else to do but chime in on others business tyhat dont know both sides of the STORY
I got a bit suspicious when he deleted the thread before I made it home. I PMed Gary and he said he would save it in the Mods forum.

I deleted this because it was sold and thats what i put when it got deleted I hate when people leave there post up for months or years and its been sold taken up space that dosnt need to be there...................NOT BECAUSE I WAS HIDING SOMETHING

So have you contacted the person that you bought that stuff from? Maybe you need to try to recoup some money from them and pass it on.
__________________
BDR
67 FJ40 "Last Minute" - build thread
97 XJ



Quote:
Texan. Saved my neck twice... once after he was dead.
mudtoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
Trans (This was diagnosed by professional shop) Had a 3/8 to 1/4 adapter in the pan. Thats funny he told me that he took the tranny pan off,Didnt know he was a tranny shop,At that a professional tranny shop..........................I did tell him that i was going to help him out when i got back on my feet,Was at home on the computer loking to help him find a tranny and did help him,So noone needed to know this But that would be because I would be a nice GUY And that would give noone eney reason to talk shit.YA THATS RIGHT I FORGOT THE GOOD GUYS COME IN LAST
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God
 
mudtoy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Member # 30359
Location: SE-TX
Posts: 1,583
Noclinker - Where did "4.7 gears" come from? Did he tell you that in PM?

Quote:
This is a good th350 It has a 21spline toy case,Has the trail-gear twin t-case shifter Will get pics tommorw.$600.00
__________________
BDR
67 FJ40 "Last Minute" - build thread
97 XJ



Quote:
Texan. Saved my neck twice... once after he was dead.
mudtoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
Money

mudtoy67 -Yes been working on this for some time....................
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtoy67 View Post
Noclinker - Where did "4.7 gears" come from? Did he tell you that in PM?

He told me that on the phone when was asking me if I wanted the engine too. I also asked him again when I picked the stuff up.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

Quote:
This is a good th350 It has a 21spline toy case,Has the trail-gear twin t-case shifter Will get pics tommorw.$600.00

This was my post in the for sale adds Yes we all know the tranny was bad,But at the same time he told me that him and a friend took the tranny pan off,But in the post a tranny shop did,I love how its allways the guy that SOLD IT So do I take his word on that he took it apart and it was BAD????????????? I TOOK THE GUYS WORD THAT I BOUGHT IT FROM SAYING IT WAS GOOD,Lets say it was bad I helped him find one ,And it took time out of my day,So how come that seems to not be a good,thing WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WAS SAID OVER THE PHONE BUT FOR SOME REASON HE DECIDED TO GO THE HARDER WAY.No one is ever happy When someone tries to help.
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774

Last edited by mp's custom; 02-17-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: ADD 2 LINK
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom View Post
Trans (This was diagnosed by professional shop) Had a 3/8 to 1/4 adapter in the pan. Thats funny he told me that he took the tranny pan off,Didnt know he was a tranny shop,At that a professional tranny shop..........................I did tell him that i was going to help him out when i got back on my feet,Was at home on the computer loking to help him find a tranny and did help him,So noone needed to know this But that would be because I would be a nice GUY And that would give noone eney reason to talk shit.YA THATS RIGHT I FORGO T THE GOOD GUYS COME IN LAST
I had the trans at my buddies shop(a professional shop) he was going to help me put a manual valve body in it.

Btw, "nice guys". Stand behind their word and would make it right.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

Lets see we all know that it seems to be A HE SAID SHE SAID GAME I KNOW WHAT I SAID,BUT DO I BELIVE WHAT HE SAYS I know that i helped out and if that dosnt say eneything then you all can TALK YOUR SHIT LIKE YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL STILL
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
Mps custom

NOCLINKERS Post- I have built 4.7 case for sale 21spline. I'm in Hopland. Will be going through Napa on Mon.

MPS CUSTOM Post-Quote:
This is a good th350 It has a 21spline toy case,Has the trail-gear twin t-case shifter Will get pics tommorw.$600.00

I think you can all do the math on this one
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
Mp's custom

Thanks MUDTOY 67
NOT GOOD WITH MY WORDS RIGHT KNOW IM ALITTLE TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET AND BE THE GOOD GUY.
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
I'm having a hard time doing this on my phone, but here is what I have for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom View Post
Quote:
This is a good th350 It has a 21spline toy case,Has the trail-gear twin t-case shifter Will get pics tommorw.$600.00

This was my post in the for sale adds Yes we all know the tranny was bad,But at the same time he told me that him and a friend took the tranny pan off,But in the post a tranny shop did,I love how its allways the guy that SOLD IT So do I take his word on that he took it apart and it was BAD????????????? I TOOK THE GUYS WORD THAT I BOUGHT IT FROM SAYING IT WAS GOOD,Lets say it was bad I helped him find one ,And it took time out of my day,So how come that seems to not be a good,thing WE BOTH KNOW WHAT WAS SAID OVER THE PHONE BUT FOR SOME REASON HE DECIDED TO GO THE HARDER WAY.No one is ever happy When someone tries to help.
Re: Aother bad part of the deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclinkers
Mike, I have had another problem. The case you said has 4.7 gears does not. The guy I sold it to is upset. One more part of the deal gone bad

THAT WOULD BE BECAUSE THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD I NEVER TOOK IT APART, I no never to buy shit again inless its NEW..........................LIKE IVE ALL READY TOLD YA SORRY i WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN SALEING SHIT IF I new it WAS BAD,But I was going from what i was told from someone else,I love this hobby and would not sale bad shit If i new it was bad,But i bought bad shit and was told it was good..........

Re: Stuff for sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclinkers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclinkers
Mike,

First, I hope the baby has come and all are well.

I am still not over the way this deal has turned out for me. The trans I picked up the other day looks to be in good shape but it still cost me an extra 240.00 plus fuel about 80.00 and a day driving all over the country that I could of been at home in the shop.

I know you thought this stuff was good and you sold it to me thinking it was, but I bought it from you, not the other guy so I hold you responsible.

I see you selling quite a few high dollar items on here. In one thread you said you had to put some money into the RC car, but you always tell me you have no money. Why would someone with no money drop almost 180.00 bucks on something they are selling?

I feel like I am getting strung along here. Nothing has been any good so far except the toy case. (I don't know about the engine yet because of all the other problems).

I don't know what the answer is.
My first choice would be for you to take it all back but you say you can't pay me?
Second would be to get the guy you bought it from to make it right. You say he runs with you guys or did?
My third choice is to post up in the bad sellers forum so everyone who buys from MP's customs will check their stuff out real good.

You may not think this is a big deal, but I am always concerned about honestly representing what I sell. Maybe I trust people too much or think they would do the same so it sucks to be inn this position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom
That money was put on my Visa That way i can try and sale it better for someone,And you can put me in the bad salers And i will just post that I helped you with the wire harrnes and that I took time out of my day to help you find that tranny,And have others that will make you not know what your talking about,Im tired of this shit after trying to help you out now I THINK TWICE ABOUT HELPING YOU WITH ENEY OF THIS SHIT,SEEING THAT I WOULD HAVE JUST ATE THE DEAL LIKE I DID BUT KNOW SALE TO YOU MAKING ME A BETTER GUY I HELPED OUT AND STILL AM GETTING FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ate what deal? If the things you sold me were what you said they were it would be a deal. You have the money you asked for and I don't have what I paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclinkers

I don't see how you are getting Fucked.

You helped on the wiring by giving me money for the ECM I still had to but the prom for another 195.00. You helped look for the tranny... big deal. You were home anyway. I was the one who drove over 400 miles and spent over 300.00 one a tranny you said was good.
I don't see how you are getting the raw end of the deal here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom
Im getting the bad deal because i spent more money then what i sold it for in the frist place,And then by me trying to be the nice guy and helping you out in ways,But like my dad allways says the nice guys allways come in last place,So im over it I worked with you all the way For you to want more ,From a deal that i allready ate it on,Now i know to look into what i buy from someone but we all just go from what we see and from what the next person tells us,Like i said over and over SORRY,But it would have happen to me aswhile,Thought we were going to help one anther down the road BUT IM OVER IT,TELL I SEE SOMETHING FROM THE GUY I GOT IT FROM,THEN WOULD HAVE LET YOU NO But I know i got fucked on my end of the deal,And thought i was helping you but now guys i wasnt.................................
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #22 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
I have to get back to work now. I will look back later.
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member # 79101
Location: chico,ca
Posts: 474
mps custom

Seems to me it talkes about ME Helping him,The 4.7 was told to me by someone that new the guy i got it from as we see in MY POST I NEVER SAID ENEYTHING ABOUT THE 4.7 GEARS ME AND NOCLINKERS WERE GOING TO WORK OUT THE TRANNY DEAL THATS WHY I HELPED HIM FIND ONE OVER THE INTERNET,BUT DO TO ALL THIS SEEMS TO ME THAT HE DOSNT NEED MY HELP HE JUST LIKES TO TALK SHIT
__________________
[url]www.mpscustomrides.com[/url] (530)592-6774
mp's custom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
4x4 ADD
 
noclinkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Member # 23026
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp's custom View Post
Seems to me it talkes about ME Helping him,The 4.7 was told to me by someone that new the guy i got it from as we see in MY POST I NEVER SAID ENEYTHING ABOUT THE 4.7 GEARS ME AND NOCLINKERS WERE GOING TO WORK OUT THE TRANNY DEAL THATS WHY I HELPED HIM FIND ONE OVER THE INTERNET,BUT DO TO ALL THIS SEEMS TO ME THAT HE DOSNT NEED MY HELP HE JUST LIKES TO TALK SHIT
I don't agree;

1.You looking on Craig's list for a trans for me helped, but I still went to pick it up and paid for it and it did not make up for the fact that the one you sold me was trash.

2 I asked you several times about the gears and you said they were 4.7's

Like I said in my original post, I don't expect to get any compensation back from you (although it would be nice). My main goal is so all that might be considering doing business with you will know not to trust you and to not expect you to stand by what you sell.

Nothing is ever perfect, but more was wrong with this deal than there was right and you should except responsibility for that.

Here are some pm's that make our conversations clearer.

In the last Pm I said I would not post in this forum, but that was before the tcase part
Attached Images
   
__________________
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
noclinkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
TruckTrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Member # 12647
Location: Covina, CA
Posts: 3,294
Send a message via MSN to TruckTrader
mp's custom - the only way to make something like this right is to refund the buyers money - period. It sucks that you got burned too from the guy you bought it from, but if you sell something it's your reputation on the line.

Sounds like you don't have the cash to do that though so I imagine this situation will continue to be a source of frustration for you and noclinkers. Best of luck to both of you to try and find a way to work it out.
__________________
Suzuki Samurai Twin Sticks http://www.zukeviltwin.com/

Formula Toyota #034
TruckTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.