Watch out for "Rockhumper_3" bad seller - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 103973
Watch out for "Rockhumper_3" bad seller

About 5 months ago i bought a dual cases set up with what was said to have a new 5.0 gear in the rear case. he was local and let me pick them up at his house. i payed $750 for the set up and was promised everything was good to go. i finally finished my project and was ready to take it out. when i fired it up i heard a little vibration for the floor board but did think to much of it. when i put it in gear i drove maybe 5 feet and it locked up on me. i stressed it a little and gave it some gas and it sounded like the hole insides of the cases were mangled. so now i pulled them back out and will be looking for the problem instead of going wheeling. and to throw it out there my trucks flat belled so it was a b!%ch!
81nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 103973
left messages in box and left message on phone no return
81nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 103621
Go to his house and discuss the situation?

1982 Toyota 4x4 - [URL="http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774031&highlight="]The Dirt Squirrel[/URL]: Phase II underway: 4.3L CPI, TH350, Toy 2.28/D300 OTT doubler, D60/14B/5.13s, f150 RUFs, artec linked rear, Profender c/o's, 44" Skinny Boggers, fool hydro...

1992 Dodge D350 Cummins tow whore
1979 Toyota Hilux 2wd DD with a 2rz. Turbo coming soon.
the_white_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 121947
they worked fine for me when i pulled them out of the truck. sorry something f'ed up. i never got any messages from you. and that 5.0 gear had less than 2500 miles on it.
rockhumper_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 AM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 40375
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81nissan View Post
About 5 months ago i bought a dual cases set up with what was said to have a new 5.0 gear in the rear case. he was local and let me pick them up at his house. i payed $750 for the set up and was promised everything was good to go. i finally finished my project and was ready to take it out. when i fired it up i heard a little vibration for the floor board but did think to much of it. when i put it in gear i drove maybe 5 feet and it locked up on me. i stressed it a little and gave it some gas and it sounded like the hole insides of the cases were mangled. so now i pulled them back out and will be looking for the problem instead of going wheeling. and to throw it out there my trucks flat belled so it was a b!%ch!
Where is the orig thread? Seems very early to be calling him a bad seller when you don't even know what the problem is or even if it is in the transfer case.
wizard_Drd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 9835
Quote:
Originally Posted by 81nissan View Post
All you know is your truck doesn't move so the seller needs to have his name dragged out here and you haven't done one second of troubleshooting. Fuck you, you whinny STUPID little spoiled ignorant cunt
ChiScouter is offline   Reply With Quote