Ballistic Fabrication sucks! Crooks, liars, do not buy from! - Page 11 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #251 (permalink)
needs a sponsor

Member # 156242
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
Having to join Facebook like all the other homos and 12 year old girls to get a response from a business is more than enough reason not to buy anything from them.
^^^this^^^^

I too have had quite an ordeal with Ballistic. Everything seemed good at first but then parts showed up and some were wrong and others were missing totally. I asked to talk to Karen, she got shit handled and let shipping and the salesman know they fawked up! The correct parts were sent to me 2 days later and I ended up with enough extra parts to link the front of my truck.

But I am still waiting on air shocks, given they are 4 days out and should be here tomorrow.

Overall my experience was not pleasant. They have all the parts I wanted without having to shop several vendors to get the same stuff. I wanted to make 1 transaction. I still have hope for better customer service but not much.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #252 (permalink)

Member # 47091
I've never gotten anything other than stellar service and parts from Ballistic, but I've only been ordering parts from them for about 8 or 9 months (6 or 7 orders)
ARod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #253 (permalink)

Member # 178200
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWPOKE693 View Post
Well, today I said fawk it and placed a small order with them. #60618

I have always liked their products, but have stayed away recently because of all the shit that went down on PBB and other forums. I really do hope they have changed for the better, because there is ALOT more stuff I want/need from them!

I'll keep everyone posted on how my transaction goes...

Ordered my parts Sunday morning....... Package was on my steps when I got home from work today!

Last edited by SLOWPOKE693; 04-04-2012 at 06:14 PM.
SLOWPOKE693 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:18 PM   #254 (permalink)

Member # 152933
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokcrawlr1 View Post
So far so good. John also told me in a very professional manner that some changes have been made for the better. Karen is the manager [or at least the one there at the time I ordered]. Dave is not there anymore [most probably already knew that]
They tried this same shit bout a years ago! One dude left and got blamed for all the shit. It was still fucking disaster after so til the owners get there shit together, they're ain't nothing getting better at that place!

Sounds like there still hiding the mystery investor to. No surprise! Thought it was BS from the start, fuckers probably pulled a insurance scam and got lucky! Thieveing fuckers!!

It's always somebody else problem that caused they're fawk ups. BULLSHIT! When owners are shitbags, the customers always suffer! These dickheads don't take no responsibility for nothing! They need to get there shit together put the stripper skanks back in the club and get off the coke habit! I ain't never seen nothing get fawked up worse than when a coke head stripper and some coked out dickhead who's finally getting a peace of ass get hooked up! Lose the skank, the coke habit and start jerkin off asshole!

Last edited by The One; 04-07-2012 at 09:22 AM.
The One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #255 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 137297
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
why are venders posting here?
Why are black stars able to see and comment in this section? I would think this section would require a star.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #256 (permalink)

Member # 152933
What's a matter, couldn't read past the tenth post? I apologized for ever satin (edit: 'saying') anything good about the clowns at ballistic!

Last edited by The One; 04-10-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #257 (permalink)
noob

Member # 66544
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
What's a matter, couldn't read past the tenth post? I apologized for ever satin anything good about the clowns at ballistic!
Don't bring satin into this

Team Rock Limo
F-Toy #F002
Yukon gear/Randy's Ring & Pinion, Trail Gear, BFGoodrich Tires, RuffStuff, 12 Volt Guy
noahfecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #258 (permalink)

Member # 155111
I ordered a couple wheel spacers and a few shock tabs a three weeks ago and called them to check when they would get shipped last Monday. They said they shipped the Friday before. So a week goes by and I call on Tuesday this week and they said that they are waiting for the wheel studs and they will be here next week. Wtf I thought u shipped them a week ago. So they blatantly lied to me. So now I have waited three weeks no parts and still waiting for a refund. What a bunch of fags. Lesson learned. I wish I would have found this thread earlier and I would have never ordered from them.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.917535,-92.966640
Old 04-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #259 (permalink)
noob

Member # 66544
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboie View Post
I ordered a couple wheel spacers and a few shock tabs a three weeks ago and called them to check when they would get shipped last Monday. They said they shipped the Friday before. So a week goes by and I call on Tuesday this week and they said that they are waiting for the wheel studs and they will be here next week. Wtf I thought u shipped them a week ago. So they blatantly lied to me. So now I have waited three weeks no parts and still waiting for a refund. What a bunch of fags. Lesson learned. I wish I would have found this thread earlier and I would have never ordered from them.
Too bad, sounds like more of the same. I really wish they could get their shit together on a consistent basis. They have some great products, I want to be a customer but know better.

Team Rock Limo
F-Toy #F002
Yukon gear/Randy's Ring & Pinion, Trail Gear, BFGoodrich Tires, RuffStuff, 12 Volt Guy
noahfecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #260 (permalink)

Member # 155111
Yeah I ordered from them before and had a decent experience although it took them a month to ship some brackets. So I figured I would give them another chance but big mistake. The guy has plenty of time to post shit on Facebook all day and build new parts to sell but can't keep his customers happy. Shitty business practices in my opinion. I wont order anything from them ever again. I just wish I would have never ordered anything from him in the first place.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.917566,-92.966579
Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #261 (permalink)
needs a sponsor

Member # 156242
Got my air shocks today for those keeping score..... late but I did get them.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #262 (permalink)

Member # 155111
Late is better than getting lied to I guess. But u proly overpaid for them anyways. And having to wait is not ok when u order parts he has on sale( usually means overstock) and wheel spacers that are for any Chevy ford or dodge from the 1970 somethin to 2000.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=44.917520,-92.966550
Old 04-13-2012, 11:54 PM   #263 (permalink)

Member # 152933
There is some dickhead in Idaho who ripped some other guy off and has been slaughtered to say the fawking least! Hundreds of people have posted on his thread.

These guys are ripping off hundreds of people daily it seems like and nobody says much.

Last edited by The One; 04-14-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #264 (permalink)
"The" Bodie

Member # 197330
ballistic is back and very legit this time

dont get butthurt

Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Revol...78413685629749
TheRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #265 (permalink)

Member # 122104
How do you figure? I was over on the Ballistic Facebook page and there are still lots of people experiencing poor customer service. Sure, Allen is responding on FB but a significant problem has to exist before most people feel it necessary to air their problems out in public. I need to order a bunch of stuff for my project but I'm having to shop elsewhere 'cause I don't have the money or time to waste on getting played by a dishonest business. It's too bad 'cause their website shows they have a majority of the tabs I need. It would be one-stop shopping!
sherman@rocketweb.ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #266 (permalink)

Member # 122104
Well, I'm in the middle of a change of opinion...
Yesterday evening, after leaving my previous PBB post, I posted on Ballistic's FB page and was immediately surprised with a courteous reply from Jeff. Long story short, he asked me to give them another try. A few minutes later, Allen followed up with a message of his own. Today, Bobby from their sales dept. called me and left a message letting me know that everything I listed in my shopping cart on their website was in stock. I called them back and Bobby went out to the warehouse and physically put his hands on every part I was ordering to verify stock. The only thing they didn't have was some custom tabs I asked for but he told me they would laser them out this afternoon and my entire order would ship out tomorrow. With all the great comms I was getting from those guys, I felt confident enough to complete the order. I'm truly confident they'll deliver! I'll update here around the middle of next week for anyone interested.

Last edited by sherman@rocketweb.ne; 05-03-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #267 (permalink)

Member # 218069
I had a simular dealing with them back in October. Needed to build some track bars to control the axle wrap on my pickup. Never heard of Ballsuck Fab, but found their site on Google. I was over whelmed as they had everything. So I ordered 2 sticks of 2" DOM, 4 brackets, and four Poly Forged Bushings. Asked when it will all ship. Told the following day by lunch it would all ship. Little to my surprise, November rolled around and nothing. Called, Shipping the following day. Week later nothing. Called again, they told me the Forged Joints are on back order until Feb. WTF it is November and last month when I ordered you had everything. I asked them what they did have and it was the equal size Johnny Joints (whatever you call them). So I paid a small difference to get those. Well the DOM and Brackets showed up in teh early part of December and the Joints showed up later near the end of Dec. There were more phone calls then that but they blamed it on the "restructure of ownership". But the sales fag straight up lied to me a few times. He had a distinct voice, very west coast laid back with a touch of cock in mouth. Not sure what cock in mouth sounds like when its a dude as I suspect it sounded like this douche since he was not keeping his lies straight.

Its a damn shame as they have alot of nice stuff to offer. But what good is it if you cant get it
MattPopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #268 (permalink)

Member # 177004
I just had a very similar situation a few weeks ago, was told it had shipped, it hadn't and didn't show up for another couple of weeks. Had a friend that had to finally cancel his order after a couple of months waiting, then had to wait for his money for just about as long.
Lenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #269 (permalink)

Member # 18614
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkklr77 View Post
i cant believe that i am still getting spam from them. ive unsubcribed at least 10 times.
Your not the only one

[B][URL="www.rightcoast4x4.com"]www.rightcoast4x4.com[/URL][/B] [B][URL="http://www.dazednconfuzed.net/wp/"]www.dazednconfuzed.net[/URL][/B] [B][URL="www.atozfabrication.com/"]www.atozfabrication.com[/URL][/B] [B][URL="www.alltechmotorsports.com"]www.alltechmotorsports.com[/URL][/B] [B][URL="www.davesoffroadsupply.com"]www.davesoffroadsupply.com[/URL][/B]

[QUOTE=FLEXYSAMMY;13977957]Yes you are correct Eric.[/QUOTE]
94toytruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #270 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 77571
From the email

15% off sale at Ballistic over the weekend and on to Monday! Additionally, your order will ship same or next business day or we'll refund the shipping cost!

Ha ha ha

Last edited by jsawduste; 05-06-2012 at 11:26 PM.
jsawduste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:14 AM   #271 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 11956
I was weary to order from Ballistic but did get their 14 bolt shave kit, truss, and pinion guard. It all shipped and was on my doorstep within a week. No problems.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #272 (permalink)

Member # 205440
I ordered from them Friday. They told me that it's all in stock and would ship the same day. I'll let everyone know if it does or not.
zeekinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #273 (permalink)

Member # 205440
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsawduste View Post
From the email

15% off sale at Ballistic over the weekend and on to Monday! Additionally, your order will ship same or next business day or we'll refund the shipping cost!

Ha ha ha
Damn, I ordered Friday. They could've told me.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #274 (permalink)

Member # 122104
UPDATE!

So far, so good! I ordered a butt-load of tabs and brackets on the 3rd, and as promised, BF shipped them out on the 4th. Allen sent me a tracking number and according to FedEx, my stuff should be here Wednesday the 9th. I'll check the shipment and let you guys know but I'm pretty confident it'll all be there. Jeff, Allen, and Bobby are all over it.

Last edited by sherman@rocketweb.ne; 05-07-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #275 (permalink)

Member # 205440
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekinohio View Post
I ordered from them Friday. They told me that it's all in stock and would ship the same day. I'll let everyone know if it does or not.
I checked my tracking #. It shows shipped the same day that I ordered it and on the way. Very cool.