Ballistic Fabrication sucks! Crooks, liars, do not buy from! - Page 13 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Bad Sellers, Disputes, etc...
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #301 (permalink)

Member # 223575
Bllistic Fab bad

I had the same problem orderd some DOM and rod ends to build a trac bar, stuff came in about 2months in three differnt ocassions still missing one piece, I gave up on em will never order from them again, I was not in a rush at all spent 2 years building but its nice knowing your money is spent on something your going to recive. It's a shame cause their web site looks tempting but you never know when or if you going to recive the product.
DC-FOURWHEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #302 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 34955
Well I have to admit, they screwed up my order from last week, but in a good way, they sent me 4 extra tabs on accident and a little keychain I didnt ask for. I was hoping the shipping would have been delayed so I would have quailified for there new free shipping poilcy, but that wasnt the case either. O well.

I ordered some stuff from Ballistic and from SDHQ on the same day and they both showed up on my doorstep the same day.
kmkommes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #303 (permalink)

Member # 177799
Just ordered from them. About $800 bucks worth of stuff. I got my stuff when they told me I'd get it. They worked with me on a discount on the items, as well as gave me half off on shipping.

Upon receiving the stuff, I realized that I had either over ordered, or they had messed something up. I don't know if I got stuff free, or if I paid for it. I say I don't know because their website wasn't completely clear. It wasn't fault of theirs though, they went off what my shopping cart had in it. Gonna call em tomorrow & find out.

Either way though, I'll be buying from them again down the road. I have ZERO issues with them. Yall sure did scare me, but I see that things aren't as what everyone said.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #304 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 109328
Check out thier "sponsors" page:

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...ity_ep_48.html

Is this a list of forums they have been banned from?

Derek
Ho Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #305 (permalink)

Member # 111846
i have ordered several parts from balistic fab over 2 year period and never had any problems..
machen4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #306 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
My name is Trevor Hall and I work closely with Jeff and the Ballistic team on a near day to day basis as they do much of our raw product manufacturing. Jeff has on more than one occasion expressed to me that if there are any unhappy customers out there that feel that they still have an unresolved issue with Ballistic that he would love to be able to help. I have helped a few on here already to resolve some simple issues and others are still in progress, however I would like to offer to mediate between Ballistic and anyone else that would like to solve their issues without conflict.

They have really turned the ship around over there and are finally in a position to try to make things right.

Just an offer! Give me a call or send me a PM if you're interested... or give Ballistic a call, they are very easy to work with now.

USA built suspension systems
PMF Suspension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #307 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Oh and I personally confronted Jeff about the mailing list and he said that the 'blacklist feature' on their shopping cart was not functioning properly until about two weeks ago. He thinks that it is all figured out and anyone who has unsubscribed over the last few months should be off the list now. I know he sends out emails two or three times a month so you should know pretty quickly if it worked or not.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #308 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
If you don't mind letting me know what date the last one was sent?

Old 09-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #309 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
I'll pass it along.

Old 09-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #310 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 109684
I ordered a lot of tabs/brackets and joints from them and had great customer service and the shipping was fast Seems like they have turned things around there

"But I think the 42's might be a little small."

www.bsfor.com
BSFOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #311 (permalink)

Member # 224321
Quote:
Originally Posted by jays68yak View Post
Next time Id hit up WFO or Ruff Stuff. Both way closer then ballistic....
Sorry I'm kinda new to all the 4x4 stuff I've bought from ruff stuff before but never heard of WFO before can someone send me the home page link so I can check them out?
Thanks
Dcmx755 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #312 (permalink)

Member # 129208
Punch in WFO Concepts in your favorite search engine.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #313 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One View Post
Anybdy else wonder how much homeboy gets in free bf junk to shill for these fawkers?! As always f*ck ballsack fabrifuckers!
I dont know, would you like me to post the $70k worth of receipts I spent with them last year and $50kish this year?

If you feel your part of the "in" crowd because you want to hold a grudge against a company that has turned themself around then by all means go for it. But if you want to slam me and or my company, take another second and think about it.

My purpose here is to offer my products and companies I am a dealer of. Im trying to go above and beyond to help those that have had problems in the past with Ballistic. Beyond that, get over it...

Old 10-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #314 (permalink)

Member # 150595
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMF Suspension View Post
I dont know, would you like me to post the $70k worth of receipts I spent with them last year and $50kish this year?

If you feel your part of the "in" crowd because you want to hold a grudge against a company that has turned themself around then by all means go for it. But if you want to slam me and or my company, take another second and think about it.

My purpose here is to offer my products and companies I am a dealer of. Im trying to go above and beyond to help those that have had problems in the past with Ballistic. Beyond that, get over it...
Fucking pathetic of pmf suspensions. Why even try to deal with this sack of shit company when there are so many others that offer just as good products, without fucking people around.

PMF suspensions Quit jacking off them ballistic assholes and your company will be better off for it..

Nat
Old 10-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #315 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_ster View Post
Fucking pathetic of pmf suspensions. Why even try to deal with this sack of shit company when there are so many others that offer just as good products, without fucking people around.

PMF suspensions Quit jacking off them ballistic assholes and your company will be better off for it..

Nat
I understand that Ballistic has burnt alot of people in the past. I get it... I also get that there are many people that are going to hold a grudge for time to come because of that. And rightfully so, I would aswell and do for the companies that have burnt me.

HOWEVER, what is different here is that Im trying to assist those that have had previous problems and for customers that are wanting current products but dont necessarily have faith in Ballistic. Im 100% upfront with customers when they order products and if something happens, I let them know and do my best to make sure they are totally satisfied. These are things that Ballistic has lacked in the past and things I pride myself on. I do this to make a living and because I eat drink and sleep for this industry.

While there are other companies that offer similar product lines to Ballistic, they are certainly not perfect either. Im sorry if you think less of me for doing business with Ballistic but the fact remains that I stand behind everything I sell and will help anyone out for no other reason than doing the right thing. I hope you can understand that. Have a good rest of your weekend! Im off to grill some brats!
-Trevor

Old 10-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #316 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkklr77 View Post
i didnt relize that you WERENT ballistics new front/user.

why the fuck do you care what we think about ballistic out side that you sell ballistic products?!!?

why did you pretend to even have shit to do with ballistic internal affairs like the email list?
My concern with what you/others think about Ballistic is because Im a dealer for their line and do alot of 1 on 1 business with them. I know and understand many changes that have been made and some that I still think they need to make.

I never pretended to be anything. I simply saw that you had a problem with something that I could assist with resolving with a company that I deal with regularly. I would do the same with many other companies that I have helped and have helped me in the past. Although Im sure Ballistic is aware of many problems they have had in the past, sometimes have the battle with fixing a problem is knowing that there is one to begin with and plain and simple companies dont always have the time to scour through forums to see every problem that arises. This actually happened to be the case with the unsubscribe deal. They simply didnt know the problem existed. Its not that I pretended nor had anything to do with it, I simply brought it up because it was a problem that could be fixed.

Now back to my brats damnit! Lol. Have a good night man.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #317 (permalink)
"All Whee Drive!"

Member # 6450
Just wait. You'll learn.

"The views and opinions expressed in any thread by MochaMike are those of the author and do not represent any policy initiatives of any club, organization or friend. Proposed alternatives are the expressed views of the author."

Fordyce Clean Up Oct 11 2014
MochaMike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #318 (permalink)

Member # 150595
http://www.pmfsuspension.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Contact_ep_5.html

I started cross checking some info, and it looks like PMF Suspensions has the same address as Ballistic Fabrication.

WTF

Some one needs to cross check this in more detail. It looks an awful lot like Ballistic Dave back for round 2 of fucking people around. If it is, we need to get PMF Suspensions aka Ballistic Dave banned again. We need to let keep our fellow pirates from getting ripped off further.

I just can't believe this shit. Start a dick rubbing sub company to hide behind and get away with it. When this PMF Suspensions purchase there yellow star, no one saw this?

Nat

Last edited by nat_ster; 10-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.
nat_ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #319 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 85972
wow, that's some sneaky slimy shit right there.

liars lie. thieves steal. there's no changing that.

Authorized Ruffstuff dealer- pm me for pirate discount and free shipping on orders over $100.

ADS Racing Shocks- I can save you money on those too!

Website http://hellfire-fabworks.com/
billybob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #320 (permalink)

Member # 198573
Thanks for warning me about Balistic Fab! I had thought about spending some money with them on my next build, but I'll search elsewhere now.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #321 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Yes, please do something real "checking" up on me. Ban me, talk shit, thump your chest, do whatever you need to do in order to feel good about yourself. When you actually do some research on me you will find out I started in my grand fathers shop, then built a littler bigger shop and am now working out of it and contracting Ballistic to ship to ship my orders because I simply don't have time to do everything.

Did it cross any or your minds to maybe pick up your phone and call ? Or was it just that much easier to start talking crap?

Old 10-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #322 (permalink)

Member # 45977
I am glad I read this thread. I was getting ready to order an RSK kit from PMF. I have no desire to go through more bullshit from Ballistic.
twentyfootdaredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #323 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Quote:
Originally Posted by trkklr77 View Post
what ever fuck nuts.

im sure that if walked into "your" store front it would say ballistic fab across the door and my receipt would be printed with bf letter head.

btw, its easy to get multiple phone lines to one buildling, if we did call how would we be able to tell if it was or was not the same building.
Again you are dead wrong, but thats nothing new. My number is the same as it has been for the last 5+ years and its a cell phone. My business is an llc owned soley by myself Trevor Hall. I am 26 years old, my grand father and father have helped me every step of the way. I bust my ass 65+ hours a week to make my customers happy. And i put them before myself. Calling me and actually talking to me would gives you the opportunity to know this.

If you have am axe to grind with Ballistic, talk to Jeff. If there its something i can do to help, i will. But the bullshit needs to stop.

I have my phone sitting next to me if you would like to speak instead of send me nasty messages and try to slander my business.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #324 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Billybob, i see in your signature that you deal for ADS. Feel free to call and ask Steve about me or Brian. I have done business with them for the last few years.

Old 10-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #325 (permalink)
USA built suspension

Member # 225121
Funny that I'm the one being called out and yet the ones doing it are hiding behind forum posts and pm's. Keep'n it classy