Awesome customer service! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor Forums > Ballistic Zone
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 123210
Awesome customer service!

I placed an order about a week and a half ago for some misc. brackets and tabs for a project i was starting on. I got a confirmation e-mail of my order. Then the next day i got an e-mail that my order was delayed due to an out of stock part. I pm'ed them and asked them to check on my order and that I really needed a particular bracket from my order to get started on my project. I got a reply back the same day and was told that they had the bracket i needed and would go ahead and send out it immediately and then fill the rest of my order when they made another batch. A few days later it showed up on my door step. I just wanted to say thanks for getting me what i needed asap.

This is what i consider awesome customer service, and why i keep ordering from them.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 29
Its good to hear at least one good story compared to the tons of bad ones. Glad to hear BF is making an effort.

Dima
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 103610
Send a message via AIM to jeep937
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasfrontier View Post
I placed an order about a week and a half ago for some misc. brackets and tabs for a project i was starting on. I got a confirmation e-mail of my order. Then the next day i got an e-mail that my order was delayed due to an out of stock part. I pm'ed them and asked them to check on my order and that I really needed a particular bracket from my order to get started on my project. I got a reply back the same day and was told that they had the bracket i needed and would go ahead and send out it immediately and then fill the rest of my order when they made another batch. A few days later it showed up on my door step. I just wanted to say thanks for getting me what i needed asap.

This is what i consider awesome customer service, and why i keep ordering from them.
You're gonna need a yellow star since you work there..
Old 07-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 123210
I don't know if you noticed it or not but i'm in Florida, however it could be kinda interesting to work in a shop with that kind of equipment.... You guys hiring?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 143863
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasfrontier View Post
I don't know if you noticed it or not but i'm in Florida, however it could be kinda interesting to work in a shop with that kind of equipment.... You guys hiring?
After seeing what you did to that Frontier? Send me a resume! That thing is a beast!
Old 08-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 143863
SAS...How is that Frontier holding up?
Old 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 123210
I'll send some pictures your way this weekend. I tore it back down to clean it all up and repaint it. Just waiting on the rear driveshaft.