my rig is up for sale sad sad day - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Canadian Classifieds
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 73673
Exclamation my rig is up for sale sad sad day

well guys had a beautiful baby girl on sept 21;2010 and no longer have much time for wheeling right now and ive been sitting on this truck for a long time had for for 6 yrs now built it from bone stock to where its at now dropped over 16,000$ into it and now it sits. im not gonna take lowball offers if you dont have the money dont waste my time if you dont like the truck go pound sand . Ive built the truck primarly around the snow wheeling scene and has always done well so here is a write up of what it is and i do have some pics i will post up as well. im asking the way it sits now 8500$ smokin deal for what your getting cant built it for that.

1985 K5 Blazer

New Rust free tub and front clip with electric tailgate with tinted glass, Lund Visor, Body is undercoated, H4 Conversion Lenses for HID’s (bulb 9004 style)

Fiberglass Half Top and Dessert Camo Soft Top

(500hp) 454 Big Block Chevy brand Newly Rebuilt, Flat Top Pistons, Comp Cam Roller Rockers, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap Intake, Holley 750 Double Pumper Carb, Comp Cam 278 Dur, Mallory 85 Series Alum Distributor, Headers, MSD Spark Plug Wires, Holley Black Series Electric Fuel Pump, Edelbrock Adj Fuel Pressure Regulator, Full Aluminum 4 Core Race radiator, Dual electric Fans, Dual Battery Isolater, VTwin On Board Air Compressor with Tank puts out 11.5cfm at 100psi.

3” stainless steel body lift, 8” BDS Suspension lift (8” front springs, 8” rear springs, Skyjacker extended front and rear brake lines stainless steel rubber coated) 11” Total Lift

42x15x15 Super Swamper TSL’s on 15x10 steel 8 bolt wheels with Brand new 40x15x15 Swamper on 8bolt wheel for trail spare

Front Dana 60 Kingpin: 1350 Yoke, Rockcrusher Hardened Diff Cover, 35 spline inners and 35 spline outer stubs (Moser Engineering), 35 spline warn prem hubs, brand new SRW hubs with new wheel bearings , dust seals, Rotors, and Brake pads, 4.10 Open Carrier/gears, Ballistic Fab Hi steer arms, Rebuilt LF upper and lower kingpins and new Drivers side knuckle, PSC hydro assist ram 8x1.5 , Brand New Moog TRE’s on tie rod and drag link.

14 bolt FF Rear: Loc Rite Locker, 4:10 gears, disc brake conversion( DIY4X) with ebrake calipers from Cadillac Eldorado, New Rotors and Pads.

Custom Made aluminum Fuel Cell 43 Gal 162 Litre Capactiy with Autometer Fuel Level Sending Unit.

Bowtie Overdrives Stage 2 K case transmission with Shift Kit, built up clutch packs, updated servo, better planetaries, 2400 staill B&M Torque Converter, and Advanced Adapters th350 short tailshaft upgrade to adapt to NP205 Tcase, B&M Unimatic Floor Shifter.

Np205 Tcase: Fixed yoke rear, front yoke 1310, Advanced Adapters Th350/700R4 Np205 Tcase Adapter (solid Aluminum), Energy Suspension Adapter Bushings Poly Urethane, New Front Driveshaft lengthened and double carden rebuilt with spicer joints.

63” Hi Lift Jack Brand New with Hi Lift Jack Mate adapter, 50ft 55,000lb Tow Strap with clevis x2, Shovel

WARN winch bumper with Fairlead ready to accept a winch.

3 gauge pod with autometer fuel, transmission temp, and Tach gauges inside pods. Cobra 19DX CB radio with PA Speaker Mounted in Engine Bay Dual CB Whips 4’, 1999 Jeep YJ Bucket Seats.

2wd Power Steering Box modded with DIY4X rear cap and fitting, drilled and tapped upper cap with fitting, 4” Drop Pitman arm

LOcated in kelowna bc

250 863-2742

Nick or feel free to e-mail me

ddr_bot@hotmail.com

Last edited by Stout Racing; 12-21-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Stout Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 73673
back to the top will trade possibly so feel free to make an offer
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2010, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 150595
I'm not interested in your rig, BUT

If you want to sell this thing, you need pics. The more the better. Post some wheeling video's too if you have any.

Also I would remove the few lines of ignorance out of your original post.

Nat
Old 12-15-2010, 04:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 73673
if your not interested why post in my post? lol and its not ignorance its being honest! im a nice guy but dont waste my time
Old 12-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 150595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stout Racing View Post
if your not interested why post in my post? lol and its not ignorance its being honest! im a nice guy but dont waste my time
Quite the opposite. I was bumping your post back to the top, and trying to give you helpful pointers at the same time from a buyers perspective.

Thanks for the pic.

Good luck with your sale.

Nat

Last edited by nat_ster; 12-15-2010 at 11:17 PM.
nat_ster is offline   Reply With Quote