Pirate 4x4 banner

tranny to t case options

837 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Grumpy_old_fart 
#1 · (Edited)
so i have a 97 chevy 1500. it has a nv 4500 and i already have a chevy 60. will a np205 bolt up to the nv 4500?
if anyone could help me out that would be awesome.

#5 ·
I'll sleep when Im dead...

wtf are YOU talkin about?

usually youre posting behind me, and youre older than me.... not to mention you give people just as much or more shit than me...

the nice thing is that neither of us is on here to impress the other, and we dont give a fuck... so nobody fucks with us. kinda cool, eh?

just think... if we teamed up against some of these idiots with the slough of bad ideas that should never be brought to fruition.... the amount of english language provided to the ignorant would be sufficient to make them quit and walk away either confused or looking for a thesaurus *(which they could really really use)..

#6 ·
the amount of english language provided to the ignorant would be sufficient to make them quit and walk away either confused or looking for a thesaurus *(which they could really really use)..

LMAO. I just saw 10 of them running for a dictionary so they could find out what the hell a thesaurus is.

#8 ·
This current batch of idiots is pretty much hopeless. Looks like a couple of 12 year olds, just going on the sophistication of their rather feeble insults.

Their Mommy will put them to bed soon.

#9 ·
I certainly get tired of the feeble "Yo Momma" jokes... what is it with the uneducated that they cant get enough syllables together to provide any terminology that is more specific than "that Thingy there" when they describe something?

I have problems being too specific. I dont have problems being too vague.

#11 ·
what happened to Paul? is he still moderating or what? i thought the chevy section had a "dipshit free zone" sign on the entrance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.