Pirate 4x4 banner

Blue Blazer in U.A. 2006?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  jac6695 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

was wondering if there is a build thread on here of the blue blazer in the 2006 Ultimate Adventure?

The blazer at the end of the dvd, has a lot of tube work done to it, dove nosed and the air cleaner is "peaking" through the hood...

Ive searched google search and ive used the search on here as well...but I have no clue what its called so I havent found it.

Any help on finding specs. or pictures of it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ben

#2 ·
look at the sticky at the top of the page that says chevy build threads... but if its the one im thinking of 4wheel off road built it and they won't have a build thread on here.... does it have the obs pre runner fenders on it and grill??

#3 ·
Thanks for your reply!

Are you talking about the one with the newer front clip and the older k5 back half? If so, thats not the one im talking about, but I did manage to take some crappy pics off my TV for a general idea...

Im taking a shot in the dark here, I have no idea if there is even a build thread on here...Ive been lurking here for well over a year and figured id give this a whirl.

The reason im interested in this blazer/tuber is because I would like to build one similar to it and use it as a do-it-all rig that I can beat the piss out of.

Thanks for the help 91extsas

Ben

#4 ·
Not sure if a build does exist for that blue blazer, but if you are interested in something similar, check out k5runner's build. Hes got a pretty sick blaze/truggy. Should have lots of good ideas for you

#6 ·
His name is Matt Sandersen, usually uses Sandman on most boards, he might have a build thread on CK5,

Pretty basic truck, tuff country ez ride 4" springs up front, stock 56s with a shackle flip in the back, tons 5.13s, lock rite front, detroit back. The hood was a cool fiberglass peice, had a mildy built 454 with a holly pro jection kit on it. 39.5s in those pics I think. DIY4x beadlocks

Was big time narrowed but still retained the stock frame overall.

Cool guy Matt, he has since parted it out and is wheeling a ZJ now. Not nearly as hardcore but its a cool ride, he built a set of tracks for it that are pretty bitchen

#8 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Thank You so much!!!

I would have never found any of that ^

This site rocks, I cant believe how fast this was.

Thank you again sir!

Crap I forget he changed his username everywhere, good call man.

Yah lots of stuff on planet

Pretty sure it was an 85 he used to be big time into mud
Thank you for your help as well, it is greatly appreciated :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.