Pirate 4x4 banner

SAS on 2wd 69 Chevy?

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  rockbuggy84 
#1 ·
hey im wanting to sas my 69 chevy. has anyone ever done the swap on a 67-72 chevy? ive never read anything about it being done. looked everywhere for a thread. just curiuos as to what to expect. it should be pretty dang simple. just like a toyota but bigger.

thanks

#5 ·
ChevyMan0784 - YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT!!! Its possible, I've done it, along many others.

Now to answer the question of this thread:
Check out www.67-72chevytrucks.com in the 4x4 section. Then take your pick as to which of the dozens of threads you want to read from.
A good place for parts is DIY4X, kurt has everything you will need to convert to 4x4.

#16 ·
I think someone has not read the rules either, unless the Canadians have changed them.

Straight from the second post of the rules quoted:
"Do not tell people to go to another website instead of pirate4x4. If you drive away members you will get banned."

#17 ·
Well maybe if the dipshits on this forum were more interested in helping members instead of flaming them, then maybe I wouldn't recommend a forum that specialized in that era of truck with good people and good info. FUCK YA ALL, I'm OUT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.