Pirate 4x4 banner

X over steerin pitman arm p/n?

746 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gearsturnin 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm in the process of moving, getting married, and finishing my truck. Somewhere along the lines of it all I've misplaced my pitman arm for x over steering... I've got a 75 chevy 2wd box on my 75 chevy k10.

I had an ord arm originally, but am trying to see if there is a comparable arm. Is there a moog part number, or something along the lines of that I could get at a local parts house? A part number would be perfect, or even a year make model would help. I'm only turning up with the arms with the rod end built onto it... I'm not against the ord arm at all, just trying to weigh any options and keep costs down as I am paying for a wedding at the moment and would rather put that money elsewhere...

Disclaimer: I've tried looking, I know it's on here, it's just my pc took a dump and I'm stuck trying to search on my phone which is very very frustrating. :flipoff2:
Any help or criticism would be great.

As a gift of appreciation I give you a picture of a donkey wearing a sombrero.
Thanks.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.