Pirate 4x4 banner

73-87 Manual clutch linkage

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BlaznJon 
#1 ·
Anyone got a decent picture? All mine are hydro and the one Ive got in the shop doesnt quite look right.Bellcrank is good for sure, its the pedal to bell crank and pushrod that Im worried about.

#2 ·
no pics however the connecting rod goes down through the floor as opposed to through the firewall, don't know if that helps I thought it was strange when I first saw one.

#4 ·
I could take a pic of my mech pedal assy but I don't think that is what you need

#6 ·

went out and snapped a few quick ones for ya, as you can see theres a couple holes cause i missed the first time:homer:

that bolt at the bottom of the column cover is a good centering point, it doesnt need to bad as far right as mine are.

#7 ·
I think Ive got it figured now, not sure what pedal bracket he has in here, but the pushrod doesnt clear the pedal bracket up top, and I've got to carve it out. Just wanted to make sure I had the rest of it right, looks good from the pics, Thanks guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.