Pirate 4x4 banner

Np203 rangebox with rear output yoke

5K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  mudkaiser 
#1 ·
I have seen a couple of these done, but i only have a few pics. Does any one know with details how to do it?

#5 ·
Hadn't seen that before, but based on the pics, it's probably done the same way they do a doubler, cut down and respline the output to match a yoke rather than a 205 input.

#7 ·
im pretty sure the guy who made the one you have a picture used a stock out put shaft and resplined it so it would couple on the inside. i dunno buy a 203, take it a part and start measuring. you got a pic showing its possible now its time to start playing with it. this is super uncommon so really what are you asking?

#12 ·
wow, not the response i was looking for.
I was just looking for someone else that may have done it, that may want to share their experience. yes its been 3 yrs, my project was on hold.
Not sure why i got such a rude response. I never said it wasnt the right way.

#13 ·
Why would any one do it? You're building a 2we out put and forcing yourself into a divorced trade. Which now make your drive train super long and overly complex.

Not rude. Every thing was spelled out for you. This is not a big deal to get done. Do it and post up

#15 ·
i need 4 to 1 gearing , cant afford an scs or profab, thought a mated np203 rangebox to a 2.5 ton transfer case would be an option. Im going to run 5 tons with 28lx26 rice n canes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.