Pirate 4x4 banner

NP205 problem

892 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  MaxPF 
#1 ·
When I have the T-case in 4lo everything seems to work fine, but when I put some power to it, it kicks out the rear drive making it front wheel drive only. At this point the shift lever is jammed. I can unlock my hubs to release all the tension then my shift lever is freed up again. My question, what is wrong inside the case to make it Front wheel drive only? Is there a simple answer to this or do I need to tear it apart and see? 4hi works fine, just 4lo acts this way. I have never had a 205 apart, but seen some pics. I think that classifies me as a "Master Mechanic" :D

#5 ·
It classifies you as yet another fucking noob that doesn't grasp the concept of using the search function, or Google for that matter :shaking: I put "205 pops gear" in Pirate's search function and got this: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/search.php?searchid=10952687 Second thread down, you will find your answers. Fuckin' rocket science, eh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.