Pirate 4x4 banner

14 Bolt Disk Brake Pictures.. anyone have some?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  87JeepWrangler 
#1 ·
I'm trying to get a detailed picture of how the Ebrake is set up on a 14 bolt disk brake conversion... also still looking for the arms and return springs.. but that's why I need the pictures. I'm going to try and make my own.

#2 ·
i can take some pics. i have them on my truck. the actual ebrake cables have to be reengineered b/c it doesnt work too well. i used all of the stock cables. i was looking at our 997 f 350 mason dump and i might be able to use the cables off of that b/c of the simpler design. i got the brackets off the calipers i got from the junkyard. i will be back with pics later in the day today.

#3 ·
#4 ·
How are the cables hooked up? I haven't seen a picture of that! It's like they all leave it out. 89 Burban, you don't happen to have an extra set around, do you? I've looked at a couple yard around here, and nada. Name your price? Everything's on, I just need the E-brakes to pass inspection next month!
Thanks for the help guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.