Pirate 4x4 banner

throttle body!?

544 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Bo185 
#1 ·
what f'ing options are there for more power out of a throttle body engine? besides tearing into it and throwing in a new cam and such, right now its got headers and exhaust and a helix power tower throttle body spacer, is there anything really to do or would it be best to go back to carb, or foward to full on F.I.? thanks guys, oh also what can you tell me about the NP208 T-Case, is it good?

#2 · (Edited)
ATD said:
what f'ing options are there for more power out of a throttle body engine? besides tearing into it and throwing in a new cam and such, right now its got headers and exhaust and a helix power tower throttle body spacer, is there anything really to do or would it be best to go back to carb, or foward to full on F.I.? thanks guys, oh also what can you tell me about the NP208 T-Case, is it good?
Put a chip in it, or iron vortec heads with gm performance parts ramjet intake would make alot of power!

NP208 Good, chain driven low gears but will brake under heavy wheelin or the case crack!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.