Update on AZ Fullsize Run - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Chevy
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2001, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ford Forum Moderator

Member # 421
Post Update on AZ Fullsize Run

Ok, I have to apologize guys & girls, I know I've been slacking behind here, but I've had a couple things pop up (mostly my computers crashing) but here I am.
Everything is on. The plan is to leave the Table Mesa Road parking area at 9:30 AM on Saturday the 10th. Rough directions are to head up to Table Mesa Road off I-17 (exit 236) goto the west side of the bridge over I-17 & there will be a road running to the north. go down that road until it turns to dirt (about 3/4 mile or so, I dunno for sure) right after it turns to dirt there will be a parking area on the left side. That will be the meeting area. I'm most likely going up there the night before, just to make sure I'm not late myself. Anyone that wants to head up there Friday night is more than welcome. I don't know if I'll go play around Friday too, but there is that possibility from some other people I know. But the chances are 99% I'll be there Friday night if anyone wants to come up early. My wheeler is an Orange & Black 1978 F250 supercab, & I tow with a brown 2000 Dodge. If you find either one of those vehicles, I pretty much guarantee it's me. If anyone needs a map, I'll have an URL for ya here soon...

How about a Roll Call... who all is coming?
AZFord4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote