Pirate 4x4 banner

what box should i do

The 76 shit build.

23K views 144 replies 31 participants last post by  chevy76 
#1 ·
Every one on this site is saying "o shit its him again" but no it will be better i'm going to post all the pictures of my truck up with there is a bout 3 pages worth. This one wont end up like my other thread 5 god dam pages of fricken non sense. 1 role i'm going to have, don't talk shit about my grammar u can talk shit about my truck ::D:D

On with my truck. It was about 2 years ago when my dad passed it on to me. It was his wheeler so it was quite up screwed up, when I got it, it had his small block in it that was his baby though. There was a lot on money spent on that motor, you all know what I mean. The motor mounts were cracked it looks like the old owner tried to weld it but failed miserably so I just fully re did it all.

The first thing we did was rip the whole body off it was as useless as tits on a jelly fish, there was rust every were. I grinded down the chassis and painted it with POR15. After that was don't we went out and hunted down a cab, that was a bitch to. There is not many trucks like that left there getting harder and harder to find. But I found one. It was funny because my dad handed the keys to me and said there is the truck go rip the cab off. Lol I did that and I will just write when I put the pictures up.

#105 ·
ok thanks. i would like to swap a 14 bolt and dana 60 into it. its not a wheeler but it will be haling trailers. the 14 bolt you can see in the last pic there. idk if it will happen any time soon tho. ill do a drop arm anyhow. thanks

#108 ·
as of this morning there back on.
i tried out my dads new camera to. it takes nice pictures. i know i put pics that i did a while ago but these are just better.

valve cover

inner

im die'ing to get the box mounted. i need to get the steel then weld it all together

hows it look?

#109 ·
got the stereo in and working, the box has a tarp over it cuss it started raining and i just finished sanding it for primer. so i made a decision, im premiering the whole truck flat black
deck

amp

#113 ·
Nice to see other people running the old chevy inliners. I have ran a couple trucks with them and had good luck. With a little work they can be very respectable engines. If you are interested I have an offenhauser 4bbl intake and a couple other things i dont really need...pm me.

Looks like a decent start to a good lil rig. Keep at it.

#114 ·
i don't know how this one is still running lol. its got a big crack in the head, rear seal leaks a bit and its always leaking. but there very respectable motors at all times because they are INDESTRUCTIBLE!!:smokin:

#123 ·
dont take them trim off , its cool and factory and you dont see it still on trucks very often. i saved all the original trim off of my 78 before i built it so that i could put it on a street driven truck eventually . looks good with the factory rally wheels also! it looks like a really solid work truck , id DD it for sure :smokin:

#124 ·
no i aint taking it off. don't worry. it breaks up the black to.
it is a solid truck for sure but the floor needs to be repaired and the rockers and the front body mounts on the cab. not much tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.