Team Rose Crawlers Signs Profender Shocks For 2012 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Competitions and Events
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 43109
Send a message via AIM to nasnut67 Send a message via Yahoo to nasnut67
Team Rose Crawlers Signs Profender Shocks For 2012

For Immediate Release:
Team Rose Crawlers is excited to announce their newest team sponsor, Profender Suspension. Profender will be joining Team Rose Crawlers in their journey to the 2012 King of the Hammers by coming on board as the teamís suspension sponsor, supplying them with 2.0" coilovers at all four corners, as well as air bumps to match. The suspension will be installed and present on their new car currently being built by Down N Dirty Customs in Pennsylvania, specifically to race King of the Hammers in February 2012.
Team Rose Crawlers was recently awarded a merit spot in the 2012 King of the Hammers race for showing extraordinary sportsmanship over the course of their racing season. The team, based out of Maryland, consists of husband and wife, Eugene and Bunny Rose, who compete in various East coast events, such as the RCrocs race and crawling series, Line Mountain 4 Wheelers, WE-Rock, and the Ultra4 Rausch Creek Qualifier.
Profender Suspension, an overseas shock manufacturer, is widening their influence in the American suspension market, and is becoming more and more involved in the national racing scene. For more information on their products, visit them at http://www.profendersuspension.com/, or you can visit Down N Dirtyís website (an official authorized Profender dealer) at http://dndoffroad.com/

For more information regarding Team Rose Crawlers, contact Eugene Rose.
Eugene Rose
240-674-1021
gene@rosecrawlers.com
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 26750
Great job guys
broncolou is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 64364
nice
Old 12-07-2011, 05:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 42081
Way to go guys. See you on the lake bed!

Sponsors welcome

like "Matzell Motorsports" on Facebook

Matzell Motorsports #4573
Thanks to: BFG, Bilstein, PRP, PSC, Raceline wheels, Reid Racing, Warn, Independent4x, Liquid Iron Industries, Coppertree Construction, Ruffstuff, Willow Lawn Service Center
matzell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 104382
Great for Rose Crawlers and Profender! Next year I'm sure Branik will enjoy hauling you to West Coast races!

Rose Crawler and Profender are aces in my book!
heavychevyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 50551
Send a message via AIM to rugg2kwgp
This is great news.
Miller Motorsports #4421
www.millerrockracing.com
rugg2kwgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Creepy

Member # 71034
Good job, Eugene and Bunny! Good luck out west
Amato Motorsports #099

4x4Play Clothing, Justice Racing Engines, Black Hat Fabrications, East Coast Gear Supply, Inner Air Lock, Cut Throat 4x4, SteelMX Optics

Last edited by amatoer10; 12-08-2011 at 06:52 AM.
amatoer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 25857
Congrats guys! Looks like you are getting the support you deserve for KOH!
92redyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Profender Suspension

Member # 185857
We re proud to support Team Rose Crawlers in their KOH efforts. Good luck Eugene and Bunny.
ProfenderUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 74101
Send a message via Yahoo to rockinjeep
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasnut67 View Post
For Immediate Release:
Team Rose Crawlers is excited to announce their newest team sponsor, Profender Suspension. Profender will be joining Team Rose Crawlers in their journey to the 2012 King of the Hammers by coming on board as the teamís suspension sponsor, supplying them with 2.0" coilovers at all four corners, as well as air bumps to match. The suspension will be installed and present on their new car currently being built by Down N Dirty Customs in Pennsylvania, specifically to race King of the Hammers in February 2012.
Team Rose Crawlers was recently awarded a merit spot in the 2012 King of the Hammers race for showing extraordinary sportsmanship over the course of their racing season. The team, based out of Maryland, consists of husband and wife, Eugene and Bunny Rose, who compete in various East coast events, such as the RCrocs race and crawling series, Line Mountain 4 Wheelers, WE-Rock, and the Ultra4 Rausch Creek Qualifier.
Profender Suspension, an overseas shock manufacturer, is widening their influence in the American suspension market, and is becoming more and more involved in the national racing scene. For more information on their products, visit them at http://www.profendersuspension.com/, or you can visit Down N Dirtyís website (an official authorized Profender dealer) at http://dndoffroad.com/

For more information regarding Team Rose Crawlers, contact Eugene Rose.
Eugene Rose
240-674-1021
gene@rosecrawlers.com
So I gotta ask; how did Profender do?
I am thinking aout buying the 2.0 coilovers and bumpstops for my crawler and wanted some real (abused) results?

Thanks

Mike
Old 03-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 51881
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinjeep View Post
So I gotta ask; how did Profender do?
I am thinking aout buying the 2.0 coilovers and bumpstops for my crawler and wanted some real (abused) results?

Thanks

Mike

i am not affiliated with rose crawlers but i do know that rose crawlers didn't finish their new buggy and had to borrow someone elses' buggy to run KOH so the profenders weren't run

good luck
Old 03-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
BACKYARD BUILT

Member # 122366
Looking forward to finally seeing this new buggy Gene. Bout time the small guy gets a break.. Good luck man..

BACKYARD BUILT
junkrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 8108
From a press release 1/20/2012:
Quote:
Team Rose Crawlers has been working on a new car in a joint effort with Down N Dirty Off Road, based out of Pennsylvania. However, despite DNDís ability to certainly finish the build in time, the team and DND made the decision to go with a tested car to put forth the necessary familiarization and race prep in order to make a serious push at the race without pushing deadlines. Down N Dirty Off Road will continue with the new build for Team Rose Crawlers for the 2012 season. Team Rose Crawlers is looking forward to competing in the upcoming season in the new car built by Down N Dirty Off Road.

Craig Jersen of Team AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sports, based out of Pennsylvania, has stepped up to help out Team Rose Crawlers in their journey to compete in the upcoming 2012 King of the Hammers race. Team AtoZ Fabrication Rock Sportís Craig Jersen will be lending Team Rose Crawlers his 513 car, typically raced by driver Craig himself. Although both teams typically race against one another at races such as the RCrocs race series at Rausch Creek Off Road Park, they are joining forces to bring the east coast to the west.
The car is sponsored by Radflo and had their 2.5" coilover shocks on for KOH. They were expertly tuned thanks to Glenn at Radflo days before the race and worked great the whole race.

Eugene and Bunny did very well for their first time racing KOH. The car held up great to the thorough bashing they gave it and it looked like they were going to finish in time until a broken front axle part knocked them out of the race without enough time to fix the broken part.

MADE IN AMERICA---and proud of it!!!

We also offer the best service and prices available on:
Advance Adapters
Clayton Offroad Suspension
Raceline beadlocks wheels
ORI struts and Radflo shocks
zachv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 116810
Con gratz!! Look forward to see the new rig!
Old 03-16-2012, 06:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Profender Suspension

Member # 185857
We will have at least 3 cars running Profender shocks in the RcRocs race series this year. The same for RCQ, so chances are good that we will have more than one car running at KOH 2013.

Our shocks were on one car last year at the last RcRocs race, he took 3rd behind the 2 Miller cars.

ProfenderUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 74101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfenderUSA View Post
We will have at least 3 cars running Profender shocks in the RcRocs race series this year. The same for RCQ, so chances are good that we will have more than one car running at KOH 2013.

Our shocks were on one car last year at the last RcRocs race, he took 3rd behind the 2 Miller cars.

Yeah I saw that thread a while back here on Pirate.
It seems like you have a great product and I just cant seem to find anything negative about your product. Guess that means that I will be ordering 4 coilovers and bumps from you this summer.
Thanks for the reply's, I know I highjacked this thread, but the comments are appreciated.

Mike
Old 03-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 8108
The Profender shocks that I have seen all seemed to have very nice machining and I have heard great things from those that have worked with Ryan. One thing is for sure--when you buy shocks you need to not only buy a product, but also a company that stands behind service and tuning.

MADE IN AMERICA---and proud of it!!!

We also offer the best service and prices available on:
Advance Adapters
Clayton Offroad Suspension
Raceline beadlocks wheels
ORI struts and Radflo shocks
zachv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:25 AM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 74101
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachv View Post
The Profender shocks that I have seen all seemed to have very nice machining and I have heard great things from those that have worked with Ryan. One thing is for sure--when you buy shocks you need to not only buy a product, but also a company that stands behind service and tuning.
I agree with what your saying. I can see how important that is. There seems to be alot of poor customer service recently in the 4 wheel hobby; at least that I have seen lately. I imagine alot has to do with the failing economy and all. So I see how important it is for the vendor to support the product that their selling Yeah I am gonna give then a try. looks to be a good product.

Thanks
Mike