Reno Trail Ride 3/20 ; Reno Expo 3/23-25 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Competitions and Events
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
I'm Not Just a Girl

Member # 181576
Reno Trail Ride 3/20 ; Reno Expo 3/23-25

There is a lot happening in Reno next week....and glad that I get to be in town for it

Tuesday 3/20: "Mild to Wild" Trail Ride in the wilderness of Reno benefitting the BlueRibbon Coalition. Link to more information: http://lockettshows.com/offroad-expo-trailrides.htm

We had a blast last year... here is a quick video of the day:
"Mild to Wild" Reno Expo Blue Ribbon Coalition Trail Ride - YouTube

Friday 3/23 - Sunday 3/25: Reno Expo which consists of: Reno Off-Road & Motorsports Expo ~ Reno Outdoor Recreation Expo ~ Spring Home & Garden Show ~ Reno Pet Show and Pug Parade

Last year was the first time they combined all the events, and I will have to say it was pretty cool. The typical home show guy would come over into the off-road section and get fired up about some of the products that were available...but he would never have gone to a offroad show alone. And vise versa. The best for me was the pet show... there was even a MONKEY!!!

In addition to all the booths, there will be a lot of activities:
  • Team eXtreme Trials motorcycle riders
  • Bass Tubs of Oklahoma fishing demonstrations
  • Don Engebretson “The Renegade Gardener” presentations
  • Live Stingray Encounters
  • HotShot the Robot
  • country singers JS & The Tributes live on stage
  • a Pug Parade
    also
  • Silent Auction benefitting the BlueRibbon Coalition (Please let us know if you would like to donate products to help benefit. Does not have to be offroad related!)

DISCOUNT COUPONS::::: Available at LockettShows.com

Friday thru Sunday,
March 23-25, 2012

SHOW HOURS
Friday, 11am - 9pm
Saturday, 11am - 7pm
Sunday, 11am - 5pm

TICKET PRICES
Adults: $10.00
Seniors: $8.00
Children under 12: $6.00
Children under 6: Free

VENUE
Reno-Sparks
Convention Center
4590 S. Virginia St

YOU COMING????

Racer Marketing School ~ 4+ Hour Webinar Class on How to Get & KEEP Sponsors. I Tell You All My Secrets

Race Team Store ~ Your Favorite Driver/Company/Event Gear Shipped To You! ~ Email me to put your products in the Store...

Shirt Swag Club ~ Tired of Wearing Ragz?~It is more than just a Tshirt...

Shirt Bling Club~ Shipping I'm Not Just a Girl Shirts For the Girls!
Charlene is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
I'm Not Just a Girl

Member # 181576
I just got the final artwork back for this years T-shirt

Pre-Order now if you would like one... Sizes and Quantities are Limited (for example, I have XS, 2XL & 3XL available online, but probably won't have at the show) I have to order quantities on Sunday Night.

Shirts will be at the I'm Not Just a Girl booth ALONG WITH KOH Racer Gear and more!

LINK: http://www.imnotjustagirl.com/Reno-E...irt_p_254.html
Attached Images

Racer Marketing School ~ 4+ Hour Webinar Class on How to Get & KEEP Sponsors. I Tell You All My Secrets

Race Team Store ~ Your Favorite Driver/Company/Event Gear Shipped To You! ~ Email me to put your products in the Store...

Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 94026
Reno Trail Ride

Looked like a great ride. I think this belongs here.

2012 Reno Expo Trail Ride - YouTube

See you in Reno this weekend!

Last edited by ISDTBower; 03-22-2012 at 10:10 PM.
ISDTBower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 117452
Looked like fun wish I could have been there this year.
balljointgreg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2012, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
I'm Not Just a Girl

Member # 181576
Just posted the release for the trail ride: http://bowermedia.com/2012/03/mild-t...-this-weekend/

Pictures are posted at the link above...or on the Facebook page (Be sure to TAG Yourself): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0082598&type=1

Enjoy! See you at the show this weekend!

((Got a Booth for I'm Not Just A Girl and some of the other lines that we are carrying now!!! ))
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
I'm Not Just a Girl

Member # 181576
Just in case you were contemplating.... here is a small SNEAK PEAK at the RENO EXPO show.

Opens Sat & Sun at 11am

2012 Reno Expo Sneak Peak - YouTube

Old 03-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 94026
This wound up to be a pretty fun event. Lots of local offroaders attended to just shoot the bull. There were things for all the family. Many split up. The guys stayng in the offroad section and the wives and kids heading for the gardening, pet and horse corrals.

I spent too much at the Blueribbon Coallition silent auction! Loved it!

Good collection of vehicles including several from Trent Fab....I can't even get ONE looking good!
ISDTBower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Not Just a Girl

Member # 181576
Posted a lot of pictures from the show here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8153317&type=1

They set record attendance and sold out the show for the first time in a while.

The economy has hit the Reno area really hard... these shows used to be all separate and individually fill the convention center. Now they are having to combine them and isn't quite filling the whole thing. So...say what you will...but in the big scheme of the world Al Lockett is making it continue to work!

Reno Expo Spectators up by 20%
March 23-25, 2012 at Reno Sparks Convention Center
Reno Off-Road & Motorsports Expo ~ Reno Outdoor Recreation Expo
Spring Home & Garden Show ~ Reno Pet Show and Pug Parade

RENO, NV MARCH 28, 2012: The Reno Expo presented by Miller Lite consisting of the Reno Off-Road & Motorsports Expo, Reno Outdoor Recreation Expo, Spring Home & Garden Show and Reno Pet Show and Pug Parade had a 20% growth in attendance at this years show. “The economy has had quite a hit on the shows over the last few years and we are glad that combining the shows and adding all the features made it a huge success this year,” said event producer Al Lockett. “We would like to thank Miller Lite, Summit Racing, our host hotel Grand Sierra Resort and all the vendors, too numerous to mention, for their dedication to the success of this years show.”

The Reno Sparks Convention Center was thriving with hundreds of booths and family friendly entertainment including the Team eXtreme Trials motorcycle riders, Bass Tubs of Oklahoma fishing demonstrations, Don Engebretson “The Renegade Gardener”, Live Stingray Encounters, HotShot the Robot, Joseph Greco & Scott Killion’s country music tribute live on stage, the Pug Parade and a very successful Silent Auction benefitting the BlueRibbon Coalition.

The show ran for three days March 23, 24 and 25th with tickets as low as $8 with a coupon downloadable at http://lockettshows.com.

The Reno Motorsports Off-Road show had race trucks, motorcycles, ATV’s and trail ready jeeps and a Motorcycle Trials rider that took on a giant obstacle course demonstrating unbelievable precision and control on a motorcycle.

The Reno Outdoor Recreation Expo was packed with boats, RVs and products for both Summer and Winter adventures. Pro Bass fisherman Chuck Devereaux was demonstrating how to catch Bass at the Bass Tubs of Oklahoma display, a 5,000 gallon mobile aquarium.

The Spring Home and Garden Show gave homeowners in all stages of remodeling, landscaping and decorating options and opportunity to connect with local vendors. Award winning gardening and landscape design expert from HGTV, Don Engebretson “The Renegade Gardener” hosted three humorous and entertaining seminars a day.

The Reno Pet Show had all types of animals including horses, llamas, monkeys, reptiles and of course multiple breeds of dogs and cats in addition to items to pamper your pet. The very popular Pug Parade had over 50 pugs parading across the stage, congratulations to Mazie who won.

The Reno Expo is the largest multi-discipline consumer show event in Northern Nevada. Next year’s Reno Expo will take place April 5-6-7, 2013. Visit 2012 Reno Expo - YouTube for future events, updates and show discounts.

2012 Show Video: 2012 Reno Expo Sneak Peak - YouTube

2012 Show Highlights: 2012 Reno Expo - YouTube

For Exhibitor and Ticket Information on all shows go to 2012 Reno Expo - YouTube

Become a Fan on Facebook for Daily Updates:
Off-Road Expo: http://www.facebook.com/RenoOffRoadMotorsportsExpo
Outdoor Expo: http://www.facebook.com/RenoOutdoorShow
Spring Home & Garden Show: http://www.facebook.com/SpringHomeandGardenShow
Pet Show and Pug Parade: http://www.facebook.com/RenoPetShow

About Lockett Shows: Reno's original show producers since 1967, Lockett Shows has produced successful convention center shows in Reno, Nevada for over 40 years. Al & Shirley Lockett currently present the Spring Home & Garden Show, Fall Home & Lifestyle Show, Reno Off-Road & Motorsports Expo, Reno Outdoor Recreation, Travel & Vacation Expo, Pet Show and Pug Parade, Holiday Arts & Crafts Festival and the Specialty Food and Craft Pavilion, as well as, the Reno Bridal Shows—Premier Bride Showcase, Grand Bridal Showplace and the Bridal & Beauty Expo.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.