Pirate 4x4 banner

WeBilt 3rd Annual 4x4 Swap Meet, Sat April 29th, Central 4 Wheel Drive in Rocklin

930 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Sillyneck 
#1 ·
********** NOTE THE NEW LOCATION *****************

WEBILT 4wd CLUB is hosting our Third annual 4x4 swap meet. Spaces are available for $15 by calling 624-1841.

The swap meet will be held at Central 4 Wheel Drive, 4445 Granite Drive, Rocklin, Ca. from 8am - 3pm on Saturday April 29th.

We will have a BBQ and a 50/50 raffle.

Come out for the entertainment, a break from the norm and see what everyone is swapping or selling.

#14 ·
TOYOTAPARTS:

Sorry man. Both me and Zach work during the day and can't always answer our cell phones due to work. I listened to a VM tonite from someone (maybe you) and tried returning the call but only got the dudes voice mail box.

Spaces are 1st come 1st serve and cost only $15. Zach and I have received a huge amount of calls in the last few weeks and with the nice weather we expect a good turnout of both sellers and buyers so show up early if you want a good space.

We prefer that folks unload their stuff in a space and then go park your vehicle in the general parking area but if you have heavy stuff and come with a pickup or trailer you can pull into a space and sell from your pickup or trailer as long as your stuff doesn't extend out of your space too far to block the lane. We need to keep a fire lane open. For trailers, it's OK to back your trailer into a stall but you will need to park your tow rig in the general parking area for the same reason listed above.

I hope this answers your question but if not please try calling again and if you don't reach us directly we promise to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Jim

#15 ·
ToyFamily said:
TOYOTAPARTS:

Sorry man. Both me and Zach work during the day and can't always answer our cell phones due to work. I listened to a VM tonite from someone (maybe you) and tried returning the call but only got the dudes voice mail box.

Spaces are 1st come 1st serve and cost only $15. Zach and I have received a huge amount of calls in the last few weeks and with the nice weather we expect a good turnout of both sellers and buyers so show up early if you want a good space.

We prefer that folks unload their stuff in a space and then go park your vehicle in the general parking area but if you have heavy stuff and come with a pickup or trailer you can pull into a space and sell from your pickup or trailer as long as your stuff doesn't extend out of your space too far to block the lane. We need to keep a fire lane open. For trailers, it's OK to back your trailer into a stall but you will need to park your tow rig in the general parking area for the same reason listed above.

I hope this answers your question but if not please try calling again and if you don't reach us directly we promise to get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Jim
hey there...I have a 16' enclosed trailer I was going to fill with axles and transmissions etc....is that too big for a space?

also is it mando that we call or can I show up early and pay for a space?

#17 ·
Phil (Sillyneck),

I'm not sure we have a good space to park that big enclosed trailer. The spaces are not pull thru they are just pull in to curb parking. If it was an open trailer we could back it into a stall, disconnect and go park your tow rig, and sell off the trailer. Since I'm sure you need the back door down to show your goods it could be tuff.

If you come we'll try our best to accommidate you but your best bet is to show up early with something that big.

On your other question, spaces are all 1st come 1st serve---we are not doing advanced reservation by phone.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.