Upcoming events... - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Competitions and Events
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 96902
Upcoming events...

Expo
Dirt Industries presents the 2nd annual So Cal Dirt and Sand Expo at the Ontario Convention Center on August 4th and 5th.

The Dirt and Sand Expo is said to bring in a whirlwind of spectators and vendors to check out the new Baja buggies, trick new trucks, parts, and promo girls. Outdoor booths will be set up all throughout the Expo with the latest company brands and machinery.

The Expo’s media coverage includes SideXSide Action, San Diego off Road Magazine, 4 Wheel Parts, F Word Industries, and many more.

Whether you are new at this whole off road phenomenon, or a long time fan of it, there is no such fun like off road fun. See you there!

Elsinore Dirt Tour

If you think the fun is over, think again. Dirt Alliance and M4SX has come together to bring about what is said to be the biggest event in UTV racing! On August 25 the Dirt Alliance Dirt Tour will take place at the world renowned Lake Elsinore Motocross Park. The Dirt Tour will be raging with spectators and media from San Diego, Riverside, and Orange County!

Numerous amounts of booths will align the track with the newest additions to the off road industry.

Live entertainment includes big air truck jump, SideXSide Pro race demo, Prerunner/ trophy truck demo, live music, and the exclusive tug of war!

If you like the sound of loud engines, the feel of heavy roost, and the sight of hot promo models then Elsinore is the place to be On August 25th!

After Party

As if the Dirt Tour weren’t enough, Dirt Alliance has arranged the ultimate after party at the Trevy Zone in Elsinore. The Dirt Alliance after party is a family oriented zone equipped with a giant arcade, bowling, 21+ club areas, live music, DJ’s and much more!

Video clips from the latest of Pinned TV will be showing on the big Screens while Bartenders serve the best to our guests.

This new entertainment center brings out a young environment to everyone. From private VIP rooms to insane play areas the excitement will only continue!

Be there or be square!

SideXSide Nationals

From July to December of this year a six round series of intense dirt action will bring thousands of spectators to various favored tracks throughout southern California on August 18th.

SideXSide Nationals is a brand new series taking off full speed. With live entertainment, Promo Girls, extreme Vehicle exhibitions, and new off road features, this event will be nothing but successful! SideXSide is opening up the world of future off road racing. When is comes to maximum exposure, Racetown 395 is the place to be!

Get ready for some supreme SideXSide Action!

Keleigh Shai
d/a dezert girl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2008, 07:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 112545
anything else you know of going on in SoCal before these events that I could check out? I'd need a way to spend my weekends while looking for diferent mods I can do to my '87 4Runner during the build process so I don't spend the money and then find sowmething better.........THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grndoldmanusmc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.