Year end thanks to WeRock and all others - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Competitions and Events
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 87928
Year end thanks to WeRock and all others

Just wanted to thank WeRock, the Kleins, Josh, Creighton, all the volunteers, the land owners of all the sites, the media for coming out, vendors, fans and the other teams for a great season.
Even though the "guys" didn't run this season, we still had a blast working with Team Those Gals and with everyone out there and always tried to thank the judges on the stock courses, but know there is a lot of people out there busting their butts to have a smooth event and we appreciate all you do so we can enjoy it.
The camaraderie amongst everyone out there is amazing and always fun to be around it, we have made lots of friends the last few years doing this and can't wait for next season.
Also want to thank those that have helped us along the way with both teams;

Spidertrax, axles even my wife hasn't broken them yet, and she tries,
Bobby Long, 60 ujoints that have been living through the abuse the axles get,
Pitbull Tires, they have gotten us through courses none have,
Affordable Fuel Injection, fuel injection for the quick power the wife wants,
Trailready, beadlocks that have survived some abusive driving and kept the tires under the rig,
PRP seats, gotta keep her safe and they do that,
Radflo, air shocks that just plain work.

See everyone next year.
Team Those Guys #963
Team Those Gals #629
pbmcauliffe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 1065
Those Gals did a great job, they are a lot of fun to announce for, good to see them pull down a 1st place at Oroville. Congrats
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 87928
I knew I would forget to thank some body,
Thanks Dustin and Jeff for some great announcing and making it fun for the spectators. You guys have it tuff, when we are competiting we dont always have time to listen, the last couple events we have had the time, and you have a lot of time to fill talking.
I appreciate the time you take to talk about the teams (especially the Gals) and how/what they are doing.
A special thanks to Dustin for interviewing Justin "Bill" while in Oroville, he felt like a rockstar being interviewed with his parents, girlfriend and sister in attendance.
Team Those Guys #963
Team Those Gals #629
Old 07-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 52911
Send a message via AIM to samota87
Right on Pat.Congrats to the girls. You need to get the comp chassis done so you guys can run next year.
samota87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 292
The whole season was great. The courses were perfect this year. We will definatley be back next year.

On another note. H8Monday did a great job at announcing. It was good to have 2 announcers at Oroville. Keep coming back Jeff, You get better every time I hear you. It's always good to have an announcer that keeps everything on a positive note even when things are going bad.
X-Chassis #12
6 time KOH finisher
2008/2009 W.E. Rock West Coast Series Champion
2008 Pro Rock Champion
Just "HAMMER" it!!
My Buildup /forum/general-4x4-discussion/298203-desertoy-mustard-dog-build-pair-x-chassis.html
desertoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin

Member # 43607
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertoy View Post
The whole season was great. The courses were perfect this year. We will definatley be back next year.

On another note. H8Monday did a great job at announcing. It was good to have 2 announcers at Oroville. Keep coming back Jeff, You get better every time I hear you. It's always good to have an announcer that keeps everything on a positive note even when things are going bad.
X2, Dustin can reel "in ,or out" the crowd with his antics, and excellent commentary with dramatic intent. But a positive secondary spin on pretty much everything is a fantastic touch! EG:"My gosh if he drives down this he will probably die, but look at how beautiful his rig is and i think he can, or will......................................":smokin : You both do an excellent job, IMO. Thanx too you both, and I hope to wheel under you both again.

Dustin, I am especially grateful to you, as you have really helped me, and our team out, you are a great guy, dedicated, and professional! Thanks to you, for everything you do!

Thank you both,
Rick Mooneyham
Trick Toys Racing
Car 554.
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Pirate is KING!

Member # 12217
First off, it was GREAT to see the ladies win in style! Congrats.

Second, those kids were a solid interview and will make a great addition to W.E.ROCK if they become regulars.

Third, thanks to all for the compliments on the announcing. The twin sound systems really worked out well and as a note to Jeff, I heard nothing but great comments on your swap to all-positive announcing this weekend and how much everyone liked what you were doing over on your side. I really wish we had two mics over in the lower comp area to team up for the shootout as really, it would have just been the icing on the cake. Thanks to you, thanks to your honey for keeping tabs on scores for me, and thanks to CalRocs and crew for helping out with the second sound system!

And EZ, nice job this weekend. You and Scott were amazing to watch!
RedBullJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 116105
[QUOTE=Easy Rick;10092652]

Dustin, I am especially grateful to you, as you have really helped me, and our team out, you are a great guy, dedicated, and professional! Thanks to you, for everything you do!

QUOTE]

He will even throw a sales pitch for you...like when you flip your rig during the shootout and the FO SALE sign comes floating out...

Great job to all that put these events together!!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 1065
[QUOTE=slvrbck;10093010]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rick View Post

QUOTE]

He will even throw a sales pitch for you...like when you flip your rig during the shootout and the FO SALE sign comes floating out...

Great job to all that put these events together!!
I was really interested in buying the rig, it looked like it was only driven to church on Sundays,...but without a carfax,...I dunno!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 1065
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullJeep View Post
First off, it was GREAT to see the ladies win in style! Congrats.

Second, those kids were a solid interview and will make a great addition to W.E.ROCK if they become regulars.

Third, thanks to all for the compliments on the announcing. The twin sound systems really worked out well and as a note to Jeff, I heard nothing but great comments on your swap to all-positive announcing this weekend and how much everyone liked what you were doing over on your side. I really wish we had two mics over in the lower comp area to team up for the shootout as really, it would have just been the icing on the cake. Thanks to you, thanks to your honey for keeping tabs on scores for me, and thanks to CalRocs and crew for helping out with the second sound system!

And EZ, nice job this weekend. You and Scott were amazing to watch!
Thanks Dustin, Ive learned much just in the few times Ive been able to work with you, thanks for the coaching.
To all the teams out there, thanks for the compliments, but its really all about you guys, (and gals,...and kids), you all really do a great job of entertaining the crowds, it makes it pretty easy to talk to the fans about your skills and rigs.
Thanks WE ROCK and eveyone involved for the oppurtunity to be a part of it.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
I'm back and watchin

Member # 43607
[QUOTE=H8monday;10093480]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbck View Post

I was really interested in buying the rig, it looked like it was only driven to church on Sundays,...but without a carfax,...I dunno!
Your in luck, I happen to be pretty good friends with "The Internet", and he could probably whip one up for ya showing how routine the oil changes were and stuff.

It will look brand new again for Farmington, I just need to find a good driver for it, so it won't get rolled as much.

Hope to see you there,
Rick.
KOH racer #554

Huge thanks to our partners:

Trick Toys Fabrication, NITTO Tires, Longfield Super Joints, PSC steering components, Brian Smith Development.............tricktoysracing@yahoo.com
Easy Rick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2009, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 87928
[QUOTE=H8monday;10093480]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrbck View Post

but it seems to be a fine one owner and all the miles are only from wheeling....
Team Those Guys #963
Team Those Gals #629
Old 07-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 131085
hey just wanted to say thanks to everyone for such a good fun season one of the best i have had cant wait for next year
riseabovephoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.