Team AtoZ Fabrication at ASN - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Competition and Event Info > Competitions and Events
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 103062
Team AtoZ Fabrication at ASN

This was such a great event I want to thank everyone that made it possible. We took 6th place our 1st time out there against some great competition.

Zach and everyone at AtoZ Fabrication for EVERYTHING they did for us this year. That TJ took a BEATING, I mean you have no idea. And it still runs :rock: Your support is very much appreciated, you guys are the best.

Rausch Creek Offroad Park. Bruce, Lynn, and the entire RC and RCRocs crew for supporting us and training us for competing at this level. There is no place like home. :biggrin:

Clayton Offroad for your support this year. Your stuff WORKS! Again, beat the living crap out of the rig. We did stuff in this street legal rig that just shouldn't be done.

Maxxis tires. The tires held up to 2 days of abuse and they are 2 seasons old already. Creighton King spent a bunch of time on our tires, and now they are better than new. :rock: That is some fantastic team support that we really appreciate.

Ultimate Air for hooking us up with their bad ass competition air system. It worked flawlessly all weekend at stupid angles. I love simple.

Jim Smith, my spotter. Awesome job as always. We got our ass kicked on Saturday by the mud, but were still the 1st to complete B4 in the morning. We had a great day on Sunday catching up and making the shootout. Well done.

The wives for taking video and pictures, running around for us, coming along, putting up with everything, and just all you do for us in general. Love ya's.

My team, Rooster and JT. You did an awesome job during the comp. But you also made the rest of the trip fun and not work. I am not sure if I have laughed that much in one weekend before. Dean from Digital Labs was there as well when he was not working the pictures.

Hannibal Rocks, RRock, the town, the judges and staff, you are great people. Thank you for doing what you do so we can do our thing. :rock:

Cooper Tires for making this event possible. Those Cooper tires really work, and your staff was fantastic.

All the other competitors. I love that we all are a bunch of smart asses and can have fun with it. :biggrin: It was nice seeing all the people we know, but also cool to meet some new people. Jake and Scott, you guys are great, nice to finally meet you. We also had a lot of fun with the Patterson team...ha ha "Tailgate" :hilarious:

HUGE thanks to Kurt Shramovich Ron, and their crew. They took our rig out to Hannibal and back. We also all worked together for the entire weekend. It's great to have friends like all you guys. Congrats to you guys as well.

WEROCK. You guys put on one hell of an event this weekend! Awesome courses and everything moved very well throughout the weekend. Dustin does such a great job talking..but being informative at the same time. Thank you all for letting us be apart of this.

Thank you all very much, I hope I didn't forget anyone. What a great season.
Rockhound Racing #222 Driver
RCRocs
Ultra4 Modified class
AtoZ Fabrication, Clayton Offroad, Quadratec, Dave's Offroad Supply, Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Extreme Axle, Radflo, Brown Dog Offroad,

http://www.facebook.com/RockhoundRac...houndRacing222
Rockhnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 8422
Send a message via AIM to inphobic
Awesome guys! It was such a pleasure to meet you guys glad Shram was able to bring you out! You rig is a perfect example of what a stock modified rig should be and you and Jim did a great job on those brutal courses! Congrats again on a great finished.
Jake
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 84963
Great job Jay!
203-681-8593
www.claytonoffroad.com
cwalters@claytonoffroad.com
Circus Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 103062
Here are Ang's pics from the event. I will get the vids up sometime soon.

http://picasaweb.google.com/JeepNwnc...eat=directlink
Rockhound Racing #222 Driver
RCRocs
Ultra4 Modified class
AtoZ Fabrication, Clayton Offroad, Quadratec, Dave's Offroad Supply, Rausch Creek Offroad Park, Extreme Axle, Radflo, Brown Dog Offroad,

http://www.facebook.com/RockhoundRac...houndRacing222
Rockhnd is offline   Reply With Quote