Pirate 4x4 banner

Hardcore Dodge Truggy!!!

352K views 633 replies 184 participants last post by  Tyreese17 
#1 ·
HERE IS A FEW PICS OF A 76 POWER WAGON THAT I BACK-HALFED WITH ITS OWNER.
HERES THE SPECS:
INJECTED 440
AUTO TRANS
DOUBLER 203/205
ROCKWELLS
44 INCH TSLs
3 LINK REAR W/2.5 BODIED 18 INCH FOX AIR SHOCKS,FRONT LEAFS
HYDRO STEERING
BOXED FRAME
HERES A FEW PICS

ITS NOT COMPLETE YET, STILL NEEDS PLATE ADDED TO THE BOAT SIDES AND THE NARROWED FRONT CLIP PUT BACK ON.:flipoff2:

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow, that thing is so cool, I'm going to let the caps slide, lol. Screw the sides, I think it rocks as is. Nice clean looking tubework. I would like to see more pics after the front is back on also. Nice to see some good tech tossed in here. I might have to copy some of the design off of this thing if things go the way I plan. Again, sweet looking rig and thanks for posting!

#6 · (Edited)
Pavemen said:
looks sweet, are you or Dave finishing up the boatsides?

and it needs more triangulation :flipoff2:
dave gets to do the boat sides,i want him to feel like he did more than watch and grind tube!!!:flipoff2:
And it will get a bunch more tube,seat mounts(that tie both door rails together)and an X behind the cab so when throttle clown gets a little crazy he wont bend it right away!!As well as a front hoop support for the radiator that ties into the main cage through the fire wall!!

shot of the interior cage!!

and another!!!It will get some more support tubes!!!
AND THINK IT LOOKED LIKE THIS LAST FRIDAY!!!

#7 ·
:grinpimp: that thing is BEAUTIFUL!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: that is some of the most sexiest tube work ive ever seen on a mopar... is the front going to look as good? if you can pull that off :eek: .... wow... just, wow..... (i need some alone time now)

chris:cool2:

#13 ·
That think is bad, I have a couple of friends with Dodge trucks. I have one at my place now waiting to be built, may have to steal some ideas.

#17 ·
American said:
Looks like throttleboy's rig...

Nice job! Can't wait to see the finished product.
It is Throttles rig, and the front will still look like that pic!!!
But he will be adding some tube under the front for extra support!!!It should be done in about a month then on to TTC 2007!!!:eek:

#22 ·
Rock Ape said:
It is Throttles rig, and the front will still look like that pic!!!
But he will be adding some tube under the front for extra support!!!It should be done in about a month then on to TTC 2007!!!:eek:
they getting rid of the street legal stuff then? cuz ain't no way that thing will make the cut with that rule in there.

I need to get back up to moonrocks with you guys again. but damn I have so many things to finish up though before its wheelable again.

#23 ·
Pavemen said:
they getting rid of the street legal stuff then? cuz ain't no way that thing will make the cut with that rule in there.

I need to get back up to moonrocks with you guys again. but damn I have so many things to finish up though before its wheelable again.
Throttle still has the title and has and can register this truck,as far as the full hydro steering, didnt the sniper have full hydro a few years back???
I guess I need to go read the TTC rules!!!!:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.